Swiss do the unthinkable: deny Muslims citizenship.

IF we have the guts to ask, and move on, what is the difference between the KKK, neo Nazis and ....Muslims? we have to redefine the meaning of hate and a hate group. There may have been good Nazis or Klansman just like there are good Muslims. It may sound absurd, but it's not the good ones we worry about, is it? We are all fixated on Skinhead KKK ultra right fascist white whatever. But Muslims hide in groups, play nice and then lash out. Let's examine that. Don't ignore Islam.

Last edited:
It's "unthinkable" to American immigration officials, but not to any American capable of understanding common sense:

Swiss Do the Unthinkable: Deny Muslims Citizenship

In a move which no doubt has American immigration officials baffled, the Swiss are denying citizenship to Muslim after Muslim for failing to integrate into their society.

In this latest case, two Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they refused to swim in a pool with boys present.
They have no obligation to do that. Silence is not a capital crime.

They do have an obligation to do that and their silence speaks volumes and tells us that we're correct to consider them potential dangers and enablers and condoning atrocity.

They have no obligation whatsoever. That is an Islamophobic propaganda line. My mom almost never talks politics but I do not consider her guilty of complicity with evil.

Islamaphobic. I like that word. Islam has a lot to be phobic about. Kudos to the Swiss for doing what's best for their citizens, not what's best for the new world order. By the way. How many Islamophile politicians do we have who make sure the syrian refugees are quartered in their neighborhood. I mean, klinton, obama, schumer, feinstein etc,.

I think it's natural to have some phobia about a religion where a good portion of that religion either wants to shoot us or blow us up with suicide bombs, whilst another good portion of that religion remains silent and only a tiny portion speaks about how awful this all is.

What's stopping that tiny portion from becoming the majority, something's preventing it, either they don't care, they're afraid of being termed Infidels themselves or they agree with and condone the suicide attacks etc.

How many posts on this forum do you have condemning anti-abortion terrorism?

This is another deflection, this thread isn't about abortion, but abortion is the killing of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb, they have nobody to defend them, as they're helpless and thus defenceless.

This has nothing to do with "the annihilation of non-believers"

You're the one who claimed Jesus wanted to annihilate the non-believers.

I never mentioned non-believers, it was you who mentioned non-believers.

Of course that Islam considers non-Muslims as Infidels and calls for the annihilation of all Infidels escapes you.

You claimed Jesus would cleanse the earth of the devil's disciples.

So you think it's a detrimental thing to cleanse the earth of the Devil's Disciples?

Devil's Disciples............

and those are

1- Harry S Truman who in 1949 removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine

2- Clinton - Bush II - who parked themselves in Iraq in 1990 stayed there for 18 years and slaughtered millions of Sunnis (they created ISIS)

3- Barack H Obama
- who invaded Syria and completely destroyed that country

Those are the Devil's disciples you were referring to, right?

So for that reason, we're supposed to allow their unwanted to come to this country?

IF we have the guts to ask, and move on, what is the difference between the KKK, neoNazis and ....Muslims? we have to redefine the meaning of hate and a hate group. There may have good Nazis or Klansman just like there are good Muslims. It may sound absurd, but it's not the good ones we worry about, is it? No one worry s about a anti Skinhead KKK ultra right white whatever. But Muslims hide in groups, play nice and then lash out. Let's examine that.

Describe a good Nazi.

Shouldn't Catholicism been eradicated in the thousand years that it terrorized Europe, as well as much of the colonized world?

Would we be better off if Catholicism had been stopped in its tracks?

We had the Christian thing about 10 pages back.

IF we have the guts to ask, and move on, what is the difference between the KKK, neoNazis and ....Muslims? we have to redefine the meaning of hate and a hate group. There may have good Nazis or Klansman just like there are good Muslims. It may sound absurd, but it's not the good ones we worry about, is it? No one worry s about a anti Skinhead KKK ultra right white whatever. But Muslims hide in groups, play nice and then lash out. Let's examine that.

Describe a good Nazi.

Describe a good abortionist.

Visiting it would be fine, but I wouldn't want to live there under such restrictive cultural rules...it's one thing to be willing, quite another to be forced.

It's not restrictive asking people to adequately integrate into a nation and adhere to it's laws and customs.

Switzerland is a peaceful nation, you make it sound like Saudi Arabia or North Korea, they're not going to chop someone's head or force someone to labour in a salt mine for the rest of their life or something.

I prefer a less restrictive form of "integration" - but as an American, that is what I'm used to. Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that. As long as our laws are obeyed, I'm fine with what people choose to do. But Switzerland is also a very small and homogenous nation - our culture isn't even the same from region to region. I'm not saying it's like NK or SA, but to me it would be stifling - no room for crazy dog ladies! :eek:

"Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that."

This is the fundamental difference between America and the European Continent, America was founded on immigration and you are continuously a nation of immigrants.

The European Continent consists of nations who's culture and heritage have been settled for almost Millenia, why should we want our nations disrupted in such ways as to flood us with alien cultures and peoples, we have nothing in common with each other and this all leads to a dangerous culture clash, we don't want this, we essentially just want to be left alone to continue as we are. This ISN'T a crime wanting this and it doesn't matter how many times the pro-Multiculturists shout and call us names, we're immune from the name calling now, it goes in one ear and out of the other.

I see your point, regarding Europe - but the immigrant experience isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can enrich a culture.

Yes but some cultures bring a Cultural Enrichment we don't need.

We have no problem with Chinese, Japanese etc coming to us, they integrate very well, they have their own little communities, but they're friendly and none of them want to cause trouble and they certainly don't want to given the opportunity kill us.

Shut the fuck up

The federal government USURPED the authority to control immigration because the Chinese created an "emergency" in the 1880's by wanting to work in the California Gold mines.

Shouldn't Catholicism been eradicated in the thousand years that it terrorized Europe, as well as much of the colonized world?

Would we be better off if Catholicism had been stopped in its tracks?

We had the Christian thing about 10 pages back.

That's the kind of stunned non-answer you are famous for.

Catholicism WAS a terroristic, brutal, oppressive religion for centuries. Should it not have been eradicated?

Visiting it would be fine, but I wouldn't want to live there under such restrictive cultural rules...it's one thing to be willing, quite another to be forced.

It's not restrictive asking people to adequately integrate into a nation and adhere to it's laws and customs.

Switzerland is a peaceful nation, you make it sound like Saudi Arabia or North Korea, they're not going to chop someone's head or force someone to labour in a salt mine for the rest of their life or something.

I prefer a less restrictive form of "integration" - but as an American, that is what I'm used to. Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that. As long as our laws are obeyed, I'm fine with what people choose to do. But Switzerland is also a very small and homogenous nation - our culture isn't even the same from region to region. I'm not saying it's like NK or SA, but to me it would be stifling - no room for crazy dog ladies! :eek:

"Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that."

This is the fundamental difference between America and the European Continent, America was founded on immigration and you are continuously a nation of immigrants.

The European Continent consists of nations who's culture and heritage have been settled for almost Millenia, why should we want our nations disrupted in such ways as to flood us with alien cultures and peoples, we have nothing in common with each other and this all leads to a dangerous culture clash, we don't want this, we essentially just want to be left alone to continue as we are. This ISN'T a crime wanting this and it doesn't matter how many times the pro-Multiculturists shout and call us names, we're immune from the name calling now, it goes in one ear and out of the other.

I see your point, regarding Europe - but the immigrant experience isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can enrich a culture.

We have no problem with Chinese, Japanese etc coming to us, they integrate very well, they have their own little communities, but they're friendly and none of them want to cause trouble and they certainly don't want to given the opportunity kill us.

We have Lebonese, Syrian, and Palestinian communities I'm familiar with as well as Burmese (mostly where my mother lives) and they've all been friendly and integrated well. The Syrian and Burmese are refugees and there is good community support helping them with getting jobs, housing, English skills etc.

Describe a good Nazi.

Describe a good abortionist.

Another non-answer adding further proof that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Switzerland is a wonderful nation.

But when we had sane immigration policies, not just anybody could come here. They were even checked for diseases and were either quarantined or sent back to where they came from. Insanity is allowing anybody who wants to, to come here. Wonder if any of these open border free for all posters have fences or locks on their doors at home. That would be like...judgemental and probably xenophobic.

They still check for diseases.

I'm uping my Swiss Cheese intake.
It comes from Wisconsin..

The holes are still from Switzerland.
Not the imitation ones..

I like Parmesan because it doubles as an excellent foot powder.

Stop buying Kraft ..that shit is nasty.

Apparently most parmesan nowadays is adulterated with wood chips or some such crap.

This has nothing to do with "the annihilation of non-believers"

You're the one who claimed Jesus wanted to annihilate the non-believers.

I never mentioned non-believers, it was you who mentioned non-believers.

Of course that Islam considers non-Muslims as Infidels and calls for the annihilation of all Infidels escapes you.

You claimed Jesus would cleanse the earth of the devil's disciples.

So you think it's a detrimental thing to cleanse the earth of the Devil's Disciples?

Devil's Disciples............

and those are

1- Harry S Truman who in 1949 removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine

2- Clinton - Bush II - who parked themselves in Iraq in 1990 stayed there for 18 years and slaughtered millions of Sunnis (they created ISIS)

3- Barack H Obama
- who invaded Syria and completely destroyed that country

Those are the Devil's disciples you were referring to, right?

Well it's a bit more than that, so much of Western Society is being lead astray and into abnormal and unnatural situations, this is going to lead to a further moral decay across society and within the human soul.

Shut the fuck up

The federal government USURPED the authority to control immigration because the Chinese created an "emergency" in the 1880's by wanting to work in the California Gold mines.

She doesn't need to "shut the fuck up" - she is as entitled to express her opinions as you are.

And what do you mean the Chinse created an "emergency"? They were brought over to build railroads, and some of the vilest anti-immigrant legislation was created to marginalize them.

The Swiss held a referendum way back in ?2010 on the building of new minarets on mosques. The result was something like 59% for a ban, and a ban was enacted.

Forum List

Back