Swiss do the unthinkable: deny Muslims citizenship.

As I said we have never had any problem with Chinese, Japanese or I add Hindu's across our Continent.
None of those are currently PC-protected.

Neither are Muslims, as is evident by the rhetoric everywhere, including from politicians. Indeed, it's very PC to attack them.
And you keep spinning for them, thanks.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Still pimping your regressive thread? :rolleyes-41:

Thanks for making my point that it's PC to attack Muslims these days.

Maybe you should go on adoptamuslim.com and apply to have some live with you.

The Swiss held a referendum way back in ?2010 on the building of new minarets on mosques. The result was something like 59% for a ban, and a ban was enacted.

I'm thankful I live in a country with religious freedom for all.
They have religious freedom. They have mosques to worship in, but they are no longer free to build minarets on them and to screech from them. That's a fair compromise, IMHO.

As I said we have never had any problem with Chinese, Japanese or I add Hindu's across our Continent.
None of those are currently PC-protected.

Neither are Muslims, as is evident by the rhetoric everywhere, including from politicians. Indeed, it's very PC to attack them.

They've earned that

If they didn't keep doing psychopathic things such as shooting people, stabbing people and blowing themselves up in suicide attacks, then there wouldn't be a need for anyone to attack them.

The Swiss held a referendum way back in ?2010 on the building of new minarets on mosques. The result was something like 59% for a ban, and a ban was enacted.

They have religious freedom. They have mosques to worship in, but they are no longer free to build minarets on them and to screech from them. That's a fair compromise, IMHO.

We could also do without the outdoor stuff on streets with the asses in the air.

In other words, you left wingers get a special exemption from Godwin's law.

What a pathetic gang of hypocrites.

No, when I hear people talking about eradicating an entire religion, that makes Nazism a very appropriate analogy.

I'm in favor of eradicating the religion, but not necessarily the people. That's what we did with Nazism, so why can't we do it with Islam?

Why should we? There are 2 billion peaceful Muslims on the planet.

ROFL! the number gets bigger every time some leftwing douche bag mentions it.

They are peaceful? Where?

Everywhere they are peaceful.
ROfL How about Istanbul? Baghdad? Paris? Brussels?

Wherever you find death, murder and chaos in the world, there you will find Muslims.

No, when I hear people talking about eradicating an entire religion, that makes Nazism a very appropriate analogy.

I'm in favor of eradicating the religion, but not necessarily the people. That's what we did with Nazism, so why can't we do it with Islam?

Why should we? There are 2 billion peaceful Muslims on the planet.

ROFL! the number gets bigger every time some leftwing douche bag mentions it.

They are peaceful? Where?

Everywhere they are peaceful.
ROfL How about Istanbul? Baghdad? Paris? Brussels?

Wherever you find death, murder and chaos in the world, there you will find Muslims.

Also the other day in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

No all Muslims must be thought of as guilty by association, until we see millions of them on the streets across the world demanding "Death To ISIS" and "Down With Radical Islam" and until tens of thousands of Iman's issue a clarion call that they're going to reclaim Islam from the Radicals.

They have no obligation to do that. Silence is not a capital crime.

They do have an obligation to do that and their silence speaks volumes and tells us that we're correct to consider them potential dangers and enablers and condoning atrocity.

They have no obligation whatsoever. That is an Islamophobic propaganda line. My mom almost never talks politics but I do not consider her guilty of complicity with evil.

The only people of whom it is ever demanded that they speak out en masse is Muslims - no matter who they are, where they are. And when they do, it's never enough - there must be huger protests, unified mandates (from an ununified religion) - but that still won't be enough and critics still won't hear them no matter how many examples you post. That is the definition of irrational.

It's the kind of charges of guilt by association that lead to such things as the holocaust.

There was an anarchist in France, around the turn of the last century, who blew up a Paris cafe. At his trial, he was asked why he would kill so many innocent people.

His answer was, there are no innocent people.

That is the mentality of terrorism. Blame the innocent because they have some irrelevant association with the guilty.

We killed millions of German and Japanese citizens during the war for the exact same reason.

Any of you guys notice how there's a new mayor in London. He's Muslim and has come out against women wearing scanty clothes. England, the birthplace of the miniskirt among other great things including the Magna Carta. The anti female Muslims do this and American women will vote for a hillary klinton who will double down on bringing Muslims here if elected? Common sense being thrown out the window.

But the Crusades, the Crusades!
What about the Precambrian period? Time moves on. Dinosaurs and the crusades, deader than a door nail.
:laugh:

THOSE GODDAMN PRESBYTERIAN VELOCIRAPTORS!
It's more like those goddamn meteors that create massive die offs. Muslims much larger threat now in real time. When they get a hold of biological, nerve agents or nukes (it will happen), Daesh (sponsored by Saudi Arabia) will serve it up, they did on 9/11. I think we should have invaded Saudi Arabia and the hell with it.They are the real enemy here.

They screech?

Are churches allowed to have bells?

The denials have nothing to do with the fact that people are Muslims. It has to do with assimilation. Non Mulsims are similarly denied citizenship when they cannot demonstrate that they have joined the community in which they live.

Please note that the people denied citizenship are not simply deported.

Liars must lie, right OP?

No where in the OP or link was deportation mentioned, yeah I guess liars must lie and the liar would be you.

Did I say it was mentioned?

Where did you grow up? Did the sentences have meaning there?

Switzerland is a wonderful nation.

Visiting it would be fine, but I wouldn't want to live there under such restrictive cultural rules...it's one thing to be willing, quite another to be forced.

It's not restrictive asking people to adequately integrate into a nation and adhere to it's laws and customs.

Switzerland is a peaceful nation, you make it sound like Saudi Arabia or North Korea, they're not going to chop someone's head or force someone to labour in a salt mine for the rest of their life or something.

I prefer a less restrictive form of "integration" - but as an American, that is what I'm used to. Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that. As long as our laws are obeyed, I'm fine with what people choose to do. But Switzerland is also a very small and homogenous nation - our culture isn't even the same from region to region. I'm not saying it's like NK or SA, but to me it would be stifling - no room for crazy dog ladies! :eek:

"Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that."

This is the fundamental difference between America and the European Continent, America was founded on immigration and you are continuously a nation of immigrants.

The European Continent consists of nations who's culture and heritage have been settled for almost Millenia, why should we want our nations disrupted in such ways as to flood us with alien cultures and peoples, we have nothing in common with each other and this all leads to a dangerous culture clash, we don't want this, we essentially just want to be left alone to continue as we are. This ISN'T a crime wanting this and it doesn't matter how many times the pro-Multiculturists shout and call us names, we're immune from the name calling now, it goes in one ear and out of the other.

I see your point, regarding Europe - but the immigrant experience isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can enrich a culture.

Where's the evidence for that? Whenever you have a country with more than one major ethnic group, you have the recipe for civil war.

They screech?

Are churches allowed to have bells?
Yes, they screech. I hope they have bell ringing. It's beautiful.

If noise is an issue, the Swiss could regulate in some form, on the basis of noise disturbing the public without banning minarets.

Visiting it would be fine, but I wouldn't want to live there under such restrictive cultural rules...it's one thing to be willing, quite another to be forced.

It's not restrictive asking people to adequately integrate into a nation and adhere to it's laws and customs.

Switzerland is a peaceful nation, you make it sound like Saudi Arabia or North Korea, they're not going to chop someone's head or force someone to labour in a salt mine for the rest of their life or something.

I prefer a less restrictive form of "integration" - but as an American, that is what I'm used to. Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that. As long as our laws are obeyed, I'm fine with what people choose to do. But Switzerland is also a very small and homogenous nation - our culture isn't even the same from region to region. I'm not saying it's like NK or SA, but to me it would be stifling - no room for crazy dog ladies! :eek:

"Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that."

This is the fundamental difference between America and the European Continent, America was founded on immigration and you are continuously a nation of immigrants.

The European Continent consists of nations who's culture and heritage have been settled for almost Millenia, why should we want our nations disrupted in such ways as to flood us with alien cultures and peoples, we have nothing in common with each other and this all leads to a dangerous culture clash, we don't want this, we essentially just want to be left alone to continue as we are. This ISN'T a crime wanting this and it doesn't matter how many times the pro-Multiculturists shout and call us names, we're immune from the name calling now, it goes in one ear and out of the other.

I see your point, regarding Europe - but the immigrant experience isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can enrich a culture.

Where's the evidence for that? Whenever you have a country with more than one major ethnic group, you have the recipe for civil war.

It's enriched our country.

IF we have the guts to ask, and move on, what is the difference between the KKK, neoNazis and ....Muslims? we have to redefine the meaning of hate and a hate group. There may have good Nazis or Klansman just like there are good Muslims. It may sound absurd, but it's not the good ones we worry about, is it? No one worry s about a anti Skinhead KKK ultra right white whatever. But Muslims hide in groups, play nice and then lash out. Let's examine that.

Describe a good Nazi.

Describe a "good Muslim."

It's enriched our country.

How? What's the evidence that we are better off from non Anglo-Saxon immigrants?

Forum List

Back