Swiss do the unthinkable: deny Muslims citizenship.

It's "unthinkable" to American immigration officials, but not to any American capable of understanding common sense:

Swiss Do the Unthinkable: Deny Muslims Citizenship

In a move which no doubt has American immigration officials baffled, the Swiss are denying citizenship to Muslim after Muslim for failing to integrate into their society.

In this latest case, two Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they refused to swim in a pool with boys present.

The Swiss also train and arm all of their citizens with automatic weapons cuz they don't have a standing army.

They own all the wealth in the world and are the most right winged country on earth.

Would you like to adopt Switzerlands firearms laws here?

If not....stop cherry picking info. It's lame.

The Swiss held a referendum way back in ?2010 on the building of new minarets on mosques. The result was something like 59% for a ban, and a ban was enacted.

I'm thankful I live in a country with religious freedom for all.
They have religious freedom. They have mosques to worship in, but they are no longer free to build minarets on them and to screech from them. That's a fair compromise, IMHO.

They screech?

Are churches allowed to have bells?

They do the call to prayer thing with the loudhailer through the Minarets, this is very loud and can be heard for a long distance, I remember hearing this as a child when we had to spend a month with an Uncle of ours in several Middle Eastern nations for Diplomatic reasons. We heard this mega noise in each nation.

The Swiss held a referendum way back in ?2010 on the building of new minarets on mosques. The result was something like 59% for a ban, and a ban was enacted.

They have religious freedom. They have mosques to worship in, but they are no longer free to build minarets on them and to screech from them. That's a fair compromise, IMHO.

They screech?

Yes, they screech. I hope they have bell ringing. It's beautiful.

Bells ringing are beautiful, but not if you're stuck in the Bell Tower :smoke:

The denials have nothing to do with the fact that people are Muslims. It has to do with assimilation. Non Mulsims are similarly denied citizenship when they cannot demonstrate that they have joined the community in which they live.

Please note that the people denied citizenship are not simply deported.

Liars must lie, right OP?

No where in the OP or link was deportation mentioned, yeah I guess liars must lie and the liar would be you.

Did I say it was mentioned?

Where did you grow up? Did the sentences have meaning there?

Yep, that's why I called you on an implication that had no basis, you then called someone a liar based on that implication, which was a lie in itself. Carry on liar.

They screech?

I adore the sound of church bells.

It's "unthinkable" to American immigration officials, but not to any American capable of understanding common sense:

In a move which no doubt has American immigration officials baffled, the Swiss are denying citizenship to Muslim after Muslim for failing to integrate into their society.

In this latest case, two Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they refused to swim in a pool with boys present.
Should do the same with any foreign entity in America. Mexicans,N!ggers,Jews etc.
What goes on in the head of an absolutly disgusting human like Odium.
He/she must be a miserable, hateful son of a bitch.
It is very sad. He/she needs help
“In an insane world a sane man must appear insane.”

C. William King

Should do the same with any foreign entity in America. Mexicans,N!ggers,Jews etc.

... Nazis like yourself, etc.
Still grasping at straws eh kid....it takes an extremely lazy person to not at least inform ones self about another's political beliefs ESPECIALLY when I have given the name of my beliefs more than 10 times....oh well I continue to ignore your stupidity bc its so hard to even take you seriously.

IF we have the guts to ask, and move on, what is the difference between the KKK, neoNazis and ....Muslims? we have to redefine the meaning of hate and a hate group. There may have good Nazis or Klansman just like there are good Muslims. It may sound absurd, but it's not the good ones we worry about, is it? No one worry s about a anti Skinhead KKK ultra right white whatever. But Muslims hide in groups, play nice and then lash out. Let's examine that.

Describe a good Nazi.

Describe a "good Muslim."
Now that's dodgy. Describe a good Nazi. I will describe a Good Muslim.

Last edited:
The denials have nothing to do with the fact that people are Muslims. It has to do with assimilation. Non Mulsims are similarly denied citizenship when they cannot demonstrate that they have joined the community in which they live.

No where in the OP or link was deportation mentioned, yeah I guess liars must lie and the liar would be you.

Yep, that's why I called you on an implication that had no basis, you then called someone a liar based on that implication, which was a lie in itself. Carry on liar.

You don't understand English. Try harder.

They should be allowed to practice their religion freely. Our Constitution guarantees the freedom of religion and the freedom of expression. To start banning selected acts of their religion is wrong and unconstitutional. That isn't a road I want this country to go down.

You have to hand it to some folks here.

Jihadis have slaughtered hundreds over the last few weeks, they promise to continue to slaughter as many as they can as soon as they can, they would love to slaughter the children and grandchildren of every poster on this board, and we're still having this back-and-forth.

How a person can hold to such a position is inexplicable. Although this guy has a good theory:

2_zpsaqipexhy.gif~original

They should be allowed to practice their religion freely. Our Constitution guarantees the freedom of religion and the freedom of expression. To start banning selected acts of their religion is wrong and unconstitutional. That isn't a road I want this country to go down.
Well if you ever are granted a referendum on it you can make your preference known, as did the Swiss.

They screech?

You may adore them but others find them annoying, should we ban the ringing of church bells?

Well if you ever are granted a referendum on it you can make your preference known, as did the Swiss.

Referendum for something that is currently legal and Constitutional?

They screech?

You may adore them but others find them annoying, should we ban the ringing of church bells?
If you want to try, have at it.

They screech?

I think both the Muslim call to prayer and the ringing of carillion bells are beautiful but I see how they can be a public nuicense if there are many mosques and churches sounding off in a small area. Plus, the recorded sounds aren't always as lovely as the real thing.

They screech?

I think both the Muslim call to prayer and the ringing of carillion bells are beautiful but I see how they can be a public nuicense if there are many mosques and churches sounding off in a small area. Plus, the recorded sounds aren't always as lovely as the real thing.

I prefer a less restrictive form of "integration" - but as an American, that is what I'm used to. Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that. As long as our laws are obeyed, I'm fine with what people choose to do. But Switzerland is also a very small and homogenous nation - our culture isn't even the same from region to region. I'm not saying it's like NK or SA, but to me it would be stifling - no room for crazy dog ladies! :eek:

"Switzerland is not an immigrant nation - we are, and our culture reflects that."

This is the fundamental difference between America and the European Continent, America was founded on immigration and you are continuously a nation of immigrants.

The European Continent consists of nations who's culture and heritage have been settled for almost Millenia, why should we want our nations disrupted in such ways as to flood us with alien cultures and peoples, we have nothing in common with each other and this all leads to a dangerous culture clash, we don't want this, we essentially just want to be left alone to continue as we are. This ISN'T a crime wanting this and it doesn't matter how many times the pro-Multiculturists shout and call us names, we're immune from the name calling now, it goes in one ear and out of the other.

I see your point, regarding Europe - but the immigrant experience isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can enrich a culture.

Where's the evidence for that? Whenever you have a country with more than one major ethnic group, you have the recipe for civil war.

It's enriched our country.

How? What's the evidence that we are better off from non Anglo-Saxon immigrants?

I'm not sure what you are asking exactly.

Maybe you should try harder to write more coherent sentences and stop introducing subjects not included in the OP. Carry on liar.

Maybe you should try harder to write more coherent sentences and stop introducing subjects not included in the OP. Carry on liar.

It is not good to introduce subjects not included in an OP? Since when?

I stated a fact. It was in no way a lie. You made a false assumption and failed to understand the meaning of my words. Try harder, loser. You just keep losing.

Forum List

Back