🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syiran-Israeli tensions may rise over dead Israeli

So, then your complaint is that the Israeli brought a gun to a knife fight?

The Israeli's do not believe in symmetrical warfare.

And if the Shia are involved, then they will fight to the last Arab Palestinian.
According to the Syrian source, the explosion of the weapon carrying truck hit the Israeli jeep and killed the guy. So if talk about what Israel brought to what, you should get red-faced.

And if the Israelis continue to harass Syria in its struggle against brutes, they may get a symmetric war.

Its not one way and it will be assymetrical.

Its not one way and it will be asymmetrical.
Sure?

It sure seems to be so.

Sure enough that you're complaining about it already. It's already too heavy handed for you.

Those pushing Israel seem to forget that Israel got nukes.
You don´t know, what Russia is delivering to Syria. Modern stuff, I can tell you. AA equipment, jet fighters, attack helicopters, UAVs, etc. Mig 24, 29, 31, Su 22, 27. Pantsir S1, BUK-M2, S-300 Air defense systems. Guided bombs for Mig 29. T 90, etc, etc.

Your "you are for Israel or against me" attitude is vitriolic btw. And Israel won´t nuke Syria. You must know, that even if they are crazy enough, a nuke on Syria would probably also harm Israel.

It sure seems to be so.

Sure enough that you're complaining about it already. It's already too heavy handed for you.

Those pushing Israel seem to forget that Israel got nukes.
You don´t know, what Russia is delivering to Syria. Modern stuff, I can tell you. AA equipment, jet fighters, attack helicopters, UAVs, etc. Mig 24, 29, 31, Su 22, 27. Pantsir S1, BUK-M2, S-300 Air defense systems. Guided bombs for Mig 29. T 90, etc, etc.

Your "you are for Israel or against me" attitude is vitriolic btw. And Israel won´t nuke Syria. You must know, that even if they are crazy enough, a nuke on Syria would probably also harm Israel.

Facts are facts.

Fact. It sure wouldn't help the Palestinians if Iran was to Nuke Israel.

Still, Israel has battlefield tactical nukes of 5Kiloton yields if the few become the many.

Then Israel's conventional forces are enough until the rush becomes mutli-directional AND massive.

Tactical nuclear weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It sure seems to be so.

Facts are facts.

Still, Israel has battlefield tactical nukes of 5Kiloton yields if the few become the many.

Then Israel's conventional forces are enough until the rush becomes mutli-directional AND massive.

The threat of a rush on Israel is not present. Countries just prepare for Israeli aggressions. Israel is the one that violates international law, showing the longest list of UN resolutions. And the annual tale of the Iranian bomb that shows up since decades is nonsense as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Facts are facts.

The threat of a rush on Israel is not present. Countries just prepare for Israeli aggressions. Israel is the one that violates international law, showing the longest list of UN resolutions. And the annual tale of the Iranian bomb that shows up since decades is nonsense as well.
hps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xdiGahJItOA

The threat on Israel has been present for quite some time. In modern times?

Since it's re-inception. Regardless of Panetta's protestations. He protests with Kerry and President Obama.

Israel, will do what it needs to do and the nukes are there in case the option is necessary. Just like the ones in the US, China, France, Russia, etc.

Oh, wait....

Syiran-Israeli tensions may rise over dead Israeli

And it may not.

I say it may not.

Have a good day.

Facts are facts.

hps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xdiGahJItOA

The threat on Israel has been present for quite some time. In modern times?

Since it's re-inception. Regardless of Panetta's protestations. He protests with Kerry and President Obama.

Israel, will do what it needs to do and the nukes are there in case the option is necessary. Just like the ones in the US, China, France, Russia, etc.

Oh, wait....
You are still talking about that Israeli nukes. What is it about? Do they have a nice color or something?

Israel does far more then it needs to do to protect itself. No need to bomb around when mood is bad.

Forum List

Back