Syria conflict: 'Chemical attacks' near Damascusl

Before you arm chair generals start calling to put boots on the ground just remember that there is no logical reason Assad or his generals would use chemical weapons to open a much larger war that they're easily winning.
You are right. It makes much more sense that the terrorists would use such weapons themselves to gain some sympathy.

Trot out the evidence for it.

Before you arm chair generals start calling to put boots on the ground just remember that there is no logical reason Assad or his generals would use chemical weapons to open a much larger war that they're easily winning.
You are right. It makes much more sense that the terrorists would use such weapons themselves to gain some sympathy.

Trot out the evidence for it.

Assad is no fool. He is highly intelligent and very well educated. Not your typical ME thug dictator at all.

There is a team of 20 UN chemical weapons investigators who just arrived. This attack in the suburb of Damascus and let me repeat that a suburb of Damascus took place to coincide with their arrival.

Can anyone really believe that Assad who has been saying repeatedly that he has not used any chemical weapons and has invited the UN inspectors into the country to investigate is going to use chemical weapons in a suburb just as they arrive?

It defies logic. This was done by the "rebels" aka AQ affiliates.

Here you go.

The alleged attack coincided with the visit to Syria by a 20-member UN chemical weapons team, which only has a mandate to investigate three previous allegations of chemical weapons use.

UN holds emergency meeting on Syria attack - Middle East - Al Jazeera English[/B]

Asad is fully capable of pulling of a black flag operation and blaming the rebels, of whom some are AQ.

But why would he? You people continue to make excuses to start WWIII.

I don't love that Assad dip shit, but I'm intelligent enough to know that he would have to be the world's biggest fool to try this crap. This guy saw what happened to Momar.

It's time to lay down the crack pipes people and start tallying up who has the most to gain from ridiculous bullshit.

I don't love that Assad dip shit, but I'm intelligent enough to know that he would have to be the world's biggest fool to try this crap. This guy saw what happened to Momar.

It's time to lay down the crack pipes people and start tallying up who has the most to gain from ridiculous bullshit.

R. C., you need to stop drinking whatever it is that you are drinking, stop the waste of peoples' time here, and go to sleep.

Asad is fully capable of such an operation. He certainly has the narcissism to believe he could get away with it.

R. C., you need to stop drinking whatever it is that you are drinking, stop the waste of peoples' time here, and go to sleep.

Asad is fully capable of such an operation. He certainly has the narcissism to believe he could get away with it.

Yes, because the U.S. government would never lie about such things. And I don't drink.

Then put away whatever is altering your consciousness. Of course the US can lie, as can Asad.

In this case, I think Asad is pulling a fast one.

Then put away whatever is altering your consciousness. Of course the US can lie, as can Asad.

In this case, I think Asad is pulling a fast one.

A fast one with the UN on the ground just 3 km away from the area? That would be the most unclever, predictable act ever, not to mention incomprehensibly stupid.

Maybe if they look hard enough they'll find some Kuwaiti incubators, Niger yellow cake or even some Iraqi centrifuges!

Who has the most to gain are the terrorist rebels. That's why the dead are mostly children. They know just what buttons to push.

FRANCE is supposedly pissed about all this.....good! Let them deal with it since they made and sold most of the chemical weapons that somebody is using on somebody else in Syria. They tipped off Saddam about where the UN inspectors were going the next day to keep the shit they'd sold him a secret...there's frog prints all over this whole scenario....let them handle it.

FRANCE is supposedly pissed about all this.....good! Let them deal with it since they made and sold most of the chemical weapons that somebody is using on somebody else in Syria. They tipped off Saddam about where the UN inspectors were going the next day to keep the shit they'd sold him a secret...there's frog prints all over this whole scenario....let them handle it.

Not down with the surrender monkeys huh?

Not down with the surrender monkeys huh?

VC allowed the frogs to keep operating their rubber plantations because they'd switched sides against us. Every time we approached one we saw signs of VC activity so we did what anybody in that scenario would do....we called in nape/snake on it. :lol:

Only France and Great Britain and Turkey can adequately deal with the problem militarily.

Forum List

Back