Syria goals

Considering the fact that Israel has bombed the hell out of Assad multiple times and he did not retaliate should reinforce the fact that he has no intention of going after Israel. He's had 40 years to do that.

Considering the fact that Israel has bombed the hell out of Assad multiple times and he did not retaliate should reinforce the fact that he has no intention of going after Israel. He's had 40 years to do that.
However? HE has surrogates...namely IRAN. IRAN should be OUR TARGET. They have been a PAIN IN OUR ASS since Carter.

It's too bad that the Republican's "man-god" Reagan decided to sell them weapons instead. But hey, let's talk about how terrible Carter was at dealing with the Iranians.

So, Israel bombed Syria multiple times with no response? Damn those war-mongering Syrians... :eusa_eh:

Goals?
Remove the obama regime. Put America's military under the control of experienced and trustworthy generals.

However? HE has surrogates...namely IRAN. IRAN should be OUR TARGET. They have been a PAIN IN OUR ASS since Carter.

I hope I don't offend you because I respect you but the entire point of taking Syria is to weaken Iran. Iran and Saudi are both battling for influence in that region and they hate one another. Take Syria, and Iran is seriously weakened. Syria is all about Iran, but the problem some of you are having is that you can't get passed the partisan stuff. If Romney was the president he'd be doing the same things. Furthermore, the United States created the mess in Iran with a little help. I've gone off on a tangent a little here so I hope you don't mind.

Last edited:

I hope I don't offend you because I respect you but the entire point of taking Syria is to weaken Iran. Iran and Saudi are both battling for influence in that region and they hate one another. Take Syria, and Iran is seriously weakened. Syria is all about Iran, but the problem some of you are having is that you can't get passed the partisan stuff. If Romney was the president he'd be doing the same things. Furthermore, the United States created the mess in Iran with a little help. I've gone off on a tangent a little here so I hope you don't mind.
Yeah Romney would be doing the same, and why I didn't vote for him or Obama...I voted for CAIN even though he withdrew.

No harm, no foul.

How about convincing the American public of the utter folly of all these wars. The problem is if they don't have enough common sense now in repose, how much can they have during the heat of the moment?

Pffft. :cuckoo:

We invade their neighbors, saddle our navy right up next to them, destroy their economy with sanctions...and they are the aggressor????

Pffft. :cuckoo:

We invade their neighbors, saddle our navy right up next to them, destroy their economy with sanctions...and they are the aggressor????
What are you babbling about velveetacheesedick? YOU are an IDIOT.

As things stand now it seems unlikely the U.S. will attack Syria but if we should what are the goals you would want the attack to accomplish?

Not attacking Syria IS the goal.

That does not seem to be the goal of the Obama administration despite the poor job their doing in making a case for it.
And the only REAL case is Money/Politics...saving Obama's ass from severe embarrassment...while making the people look like assholes for voting for this inept Piece of shit human that thinks he's POTUS.

As things stand now it seems unlikely the U.S. will attack Syria but if we should what are the goals you would want the attack to accomplish?

That does not seem to be the goal of the Obama administration despite the poor job their doing in making a case for it.

Obama is the weakest of leaders...at the helm of the strongest of countries. God forbid that we ever install another such inadequate, narcissistic President!

And the only REAL case is Money/Politics...saving Obama's ass from severe embarrassment...while making the people look like assholes for voting for this inept Piece of shit human that thinks he's POTUS.

With all due respect, you act as if electing anybody else would have resulted in a different response to Syria.

Mitt Romney: arm the Syrian rebels | World news | theguardian.com

Syrian rebels root for Romney in hopes of US military intervention - CSMonitor.com

Mitt Romney: Syria could see U.S. troops under my watch - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

The goal of the Obama administration is to please the Zionists. Therefore he wants to attack Syria thereby provoking Iran into retaliating. When they do Obama will have a pretext to invade Iran.

By destroying Syria and Iran the Zionuts will vote democrat in the next elections.

And so it goes.

The goal of the Obama administration is to please the Zionists. Therefore he wants to attack Syria thereby provoking Iran into retaliating. When they do Obama will have a pretext to invade Iran.

By destroying Syria and Iran the Zionuts will vote democrat in the next elections.

And so it goes.

Wow.

And so it goes.

Wow.

That's the same scam LBJ pulled with the USS Liberty.

Forum List

Back