Take a look at Dr. Fraudi at the Nats game without a Mask and not social distancing

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Told Yall this fraudulent piece shit is nothing but a OLD JOKE

Attachments

• fraudi.jpg
    fraudi.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 149
His fame has really gone to his head.

With our economy in a shambles and thousands sick or dead, he thinks that it is appropriate to playfully appear on a magazine cover and to be playing baseball.

It speaks volumes about what kind of person he is.

With our economy in a shambles and thousands sick or dead, he thinks that it is appropriate to playfully appear on a magazine cover and to be playing baseball.

Yup, no fans means his ass too

LOL! You are ridiculous. Speaks volumes about you being a Troll.

Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies.

My Father is older than Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director, and he does not refer to him with deprecation, as you do.

My Father is older than Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director, and he does not refer to him with deprecation, as you do.
Look how his name is spelled in the thread title. The OP is probably on a Friday night drunk?
Isn't that how he always spells his name?

I looked at the time post, figured it would be a good time to mess with him.

Look how his name is spelled in the thread title. The OP is probably on a Friday night drunk?

Fauci was being supportive of returning professional sports back in some form despite the pandemic. He was attending a game as a quest who threw the traditional symbolic opening pitch, normally reserved for the President.

Fauci was being supportive of returning professional sports back in some form despite the pandemic. He was attending a game as a quest who threw the traditional symbolic opening pitch, normally reserved for the President.
Thank you.

In comment 4, I noted something similar to that.

It's just a snapshot, so we have no idea how long he had it off. I don't doubt there were those around waiting to catch such a moment, no matter how fleeting. I presume the woman is his wife, therefore there should be no problem with the two of them being next to each other unmasked. The other guy has is mask on, so I look at this as much ado about nothing.

Fair enough. But he shouldn't have stayed in the stadium after doing the task. And he should have been wearing gloves as well as a visor over his eyes and plastic booties over his shoes. There have been several MLB ballplayers who have been infected by this killer virus already.

There is only one "first pitch" during a game.

Look at the background of that photo, dude. Not a whole lot of folks there.

He aint supposed to be there if no fans
Says who?

CDC guidelines, as well as regulations from the Maryland DOH, prohibit spectators at professional sports events.
Good. Tell that to DJT, his administration, and foul family. Then maybe we will get some where.

CDC guidelines, as well as regulations from the Maryland DOH, prohibit spectators at professional sports events.
What would the MD DOH have to do with this? Just throwing everything at this to see what sticks, eh?

Fair enough. But he shouldn't have stayed in the stadium after doing the task. And he should have been wearing gloves as well as a visor over his eyes and plastic booties over his shoes. There have been several MLB ballplayers who have been infected by this killer virus already.

There is only one "first pitch" during a game.
BS. You are being outraged over nothing.

It's just a snapshot, so we have no idea how long he had it off. I don't doubt there were those around waiting to catch such a moment, no matter how fleeting. I presume the woman is his wife, therefore there should be no problem with the two of them being next to each other unmasked. The other guy has is mask on, so I look at this as much ado about nothing.

He shouldn't have been in the stadium in the first place after the pitch. A lot of MLB players have been diagnosed with Kung Flu and the doctor does speak with President Trump regularly.

Forum List

Back