Take from the poor, give to the rich.

And you have made the decision to live in this country.

This country wants its kids educated.

be a good citizen and stop trying to be everyones dictator

You are the fucking dictator.

All I want is to be left alone but you have some pathological need to control other people.

If you want kids I don't give a fuck go ahead and have a dozen as long as you can pay for them. It is not my responsibility to pay for them.

In democracy your postision can be outvoted.

You didnt know that?

It's a good thing we don't live in a democracy then or else we might be able to deny rights to minorities by simply voting.

Got any facts to back that blather?

You already have a lot of facts, you just chose to ignore them.

Head Start has always been a failure.

Ax Head Start: Ending Programs That Don't Yield Results - TIME

It's a tragic waste of money

Head Start: A Tragic Waste of Money | Andrew J. Coulson | Cato Institute

Biased bullshit from the right and NOT sceince

You are right. I should have ignored your crap like I always do. Have you got something from Mother Jones or Think Progress that says Head Start works?

Head Start programs are very effective educational programs ESPECIALLY for the very poor.

Sadly by grade 5, most of the measurable benefit of HS has been lost, or so I am informed.

This DOES, I think require further study.

No study needed. By the time these kids hit 14 they have an ego the size of the TEA and no fear of reprisal when they do stupid shit.

I have overheard students in the halls stating that they will not work at a minimum wage job. Instead they will either hold out for an executive position or wait to be " discovered"

Parents blame the teacher if little Johnny gets a bad grade.

This is at a good school too.

You already have a lot of facts, you just chose to ignore them.

Head Start has always been a failure.

Ax Head Start: Ending Programs That Don't Yield Results - TIME

It's a tragic waste of money

Head Start: A Tragic Waste of Money | Andrew J. Coulson | Cato Institute

Biased bullshit from the right and NOT sceince

You are right. I should have ignored your crap like I always do. Have you got something from Mother Jones or Think Progress that says Head Start works?

I gave you links to child brain development sites you uninformed pasty faced weevil

Age 3 to Age 11

From age 3 to around age 11, the brain remains a dense network of neural connections, hungrily responding to new learning experiences. Language, vision, emotions and fine motor coordination all continue to emerge and develop richer complexity during this time period. Learning a second language as well as skills like drawing and playing an instrument are easiest during the first decade of life, according to the University of Maine Cooperative Extension, because the brain's dense neural network is at its most receptive.

Read more: Stages Of Early Childhood Brain Development | LIVESTRONG.COM

sceince

Head Start programs are very effective educational programs ESPECIALLY for the very poor.

Sadly by grade 5, most of the measurable benefit of HS has been lost, or so I am informed.

This DOES, I think require further study.

No study needed. By the time these kids hit 14 they have an ego the size of the TEA and no fear of reprisal when they do stupid shit.

I have overheard students in the halls stating that they will not work at a minimum wage job. Instead they will either hold out for an executive position or wait to be " discovered"

Parents blame the teacher if little Johnny gets a bad grade.

This is at a good school too.

No surprise there. Kids in general today are coddled. Blame it on the liberals running our school systems,blame it on the parents for not speaking out about it.
Plenty of blame to go around.

Yeah we need to treat our kids like crap so the tea party can win more elections and their election cheating will be more effective

now tell us all what you know about early childhood brain development.

we all have the five seconds it will take

so you care about their debt but not their brains?

children in the USA were being educated very well when education was left to the states and local governments. Education in the USA sucks today because of the teachers union and federal interference.

The federal govt has no role in education, its none of DC's fricken business.

What is being called education today is political indoctrination=====we have copied the tactics of the islamic madrassas-----brainwash the kids early and do not let them think and form their own opinions.

Hitler did it, why not obama?

Forum List

Back