Take the Survey

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
I dare you.

Where You Scored On The Survey
Your answers suggest that you are a libertarian. The yellow star shows generally where you fall within the libertarian region of the Nolan Chart.

Now you can tell your friends, "I'm a libertarian

Survey

here You Scored On The Survey
Your answers suggest that you are a centrist. The yellow star shows generally where you fall within the centrist region of the Nolan Chart.

Now you can tell your friends, "I'm a centrist."

Survey

I dare you.

Your answers suggest that you are a libertarian. The yellow star shows generally where you fall within the libertarian region of the Nolan Chart.

Survey

libertarian/centrist

I dare you.

Survey

I've taken many of those surveys.

I don't need to take another one.

I certainly don't need a survey to tell me how I think.

Screenshot_20191201-090302_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not a very good survey and i think the sampling size is too small to actually produce an accurate result

I dare you.

Survey

The survey doesn't tell you what to think. What a dumb thing to say. It gives you possible responses and let's you pick the one that you think aligns best with your beliefs.

Seems to me you're just afraid of what the results might tell you about yourself.

I dare you.

Survey
Your survey is really old...like before the gay marriage ruling....

Now you can tell your friends, "I'm a libertarian."

Another test said I was a centrist, in fact I was dead center on the chart.

This is all so confusing ... :auiqs.jpg:

I dare you.

Survey

Too many words in the poll?

98B8CEE982F68CF05105E9FBA704D6E7FB3CBF16

I dare you.

Survey

If you don't need them to tell you how you think, why'd you take so many of them before this one?

Libertarian. Under the question regarding government spending, I was disappointed that there was no response for ending it all immediately.

Believe or not, it rated me as a centrist. Tell any lib here that I'm a centrist, and see what kind of reaction you get. :21:

I'm happily a centrist...one that brings common sense to the far left and far right who make all the whiny babbling noise.

Forum List

Back