🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taking Care of the Poor

Who is condemning? And your are speculating yourself.
You straight out ignored the comments made about helping those that truly can’t help themselves.
You may not condemn others, yet I see the left do it here daily.
So far the religious rightist and secular rightist do not want to take care of the poor...
People such as yourself, want to wash your hands of becoming involved to help others, and just have the govt do it, which does much of nothing well, nor does increase ones own character.
I help others that are in need.. You are speculating about something you know nothing about...I don't condemn people for their position in life, I do counsel and try to guide them besides the other forms of help...

I am talking about intelligence, measured by IQ test. Not by some political compass test... Are you denying that IQ is the best predictor of success we have?

I think you are full of crap. I would like you to provide some actual evidence of this. Please link to some studies that show high IQ test scores correlate to success.

IQ test are not even a good indicator of intelligence, let alone success.

Study Confirms That IQ Tests Do Not Accurately Predict Intelligence
Can an IQ Test Really Measure Your Intelligence?
Nature versus Nurture: The Great IQ Debate on JSTOR

This is well accepted result in Academia. The setup is very simple, measure the IQ scores and after that measure life success. It's so simple that for some reason your sources forgot to do such analysis. In fact, your sources are only criticizing IQ tests for not being perfect, and telling that there may be other measures related to success as well (duh).

Well, perfect they may not be, but they are still the best predictor we have so...

Also, let me take a guess, when you took the IQ test, you did not pass. It's ok, you can just vote for more welfare, then we can all be dumb like you.

You keep posting shit without any support, which means you are just making it up as you go. If all this you say is true then you could prove it.

and if I am as dumb as you say I am then your idea of IQ predict success is flat out wrong as I can guarantee I have more money and have had more success in life than you have.

You failed the IQ test again, the results don't say that a low IQ individual can't have wealth, it's just not as likely as a high IQ individual having loads of wealth.

You can find the research even with a simple google search, let's see if you can pass the next IQ test.

Still talking shit and not backing up a thing you say. No wonder you're such a huge Trump ass licker.

When you have something more than "blah blah blah" let me know.

Ah, you failed the IQ test yet again. Even a google search was simply too difficult. I venture, your IQ must be somewhere around the shoe size...

No further evaluation is needed, I have ample evidence that you won't figure this out without it literally being blasted to your face. Here are the results:

Uj6h1Q.jpg

https://www.gwern.net/docs/iq/2007-strenze.pdf

Too bad they didn't consider single mothers and public schools, together they might even have exceeded intelligence as predictor.

I think you are full of crap. I would like you to provide some actual evidence of this. Please link to some studies that show high IQ test scores correlate to success.

This is well accepted result in Academia. The setup is very simple, measure the IQ scores and after that measure life success. It's so simple that for some reason your sources forgot to do such analysis. In fact, your sources are only criticizing IQ tests for not being perfect, and telling that there may be other measures related to success as well (duh).

Well, perfect they may not be, but they are still the best predictor we have so...

Also, let me take a guess, when you took the IQ test, you did not pass. It's ok, you can just vote for more welfare, then we can all be dumb like you.

You keep posting shit without any support, which means you are just making it up as you go. If all this you say is true then you could prove it.

and if I am as dumb as you say I am then your idea of IQ predict success is flat out wrong as I can guarantee I have more money and have had more success in life than you have.

You failed the IQ test again, the results don't say that a low IQ individual can't have wealth, it's just not as likely as a high IQ individual having loads of wealth.

You can find the research even with a simple google search, let's see if you can pass the next IQ test.

Still talking shit and not backing up a thing you say. No wonder you're such a huge Trump ass licker.

Ah, you failed the IQ test yet again. Even a google search was simply too difficult. I venture, your IQ must be somewhere around the shoe size...

No further evaluation is needed, I have ample evidence that you won't figure this out without it literally being blasted to your face. Here are the results:

Too bad they didn't consider single mothers and public schools, together they might even have exceeded intelligence as predictor.

I love it when morons do not even read their own links! too fucking easy.

The results demonstrate that intelligence is a powerful predictor of success but, on the whole, not an overwhelmingly better predictor than parental SES or grades. Moderator analyses showed that the relationship between intelligence and success is dependent on the age of the sample but there is little evidence of any historical trend in the relationship.

and

The reasonable conclusion is rather modest: while intelligence is one of the central determinants of one's socioeconomic success, parental SES and academic performance also play an important role in the process of status attainment.

The results demonstrate that intelligence is a powerful predictor of success but, on the whole, not an overwhelmingly better predictor than parental SES or grades. Moderator analyses showed that the relationship between intelligence and success is dependent on the age of the sample but there is little evidence of any historical trend in the relationship.

and

The reasonable conclusion is rather modest: while intelligence is one of the central determinants of one's socioeconomic success, parental SES and academic performance also play an important role in the process of status attainment.

Which is to say, it still is the best predictor.

And it's one of the central determinants of one's success.

I am glad you finally accept the results.

If a humanoid cannot take care of itself, it needs to be sterilized. What has happened that past 5 decades or so is extremely low IQ idiots getting taxpayer money and all they do is procreate their defective DNA.

But lets see Corp welfare is fine with you.

and

Which is to say, it still is the best predictor.

And it's one of the central determinants of one's success.

I am glad you finally accept the results.

I take it that English is not your native language and that you have no training in analytics?

Question for you all.

If IQ is a predictor of success, is success an indicator of IQ?

I am talking about intelligence, measured by IQ test. Not by some political compass test... Are you denying that IQ is the best predictor of success we have?

Yet you vote for the very people who say you are EVIL for not relying on the government to take care of you. Stupid is as stupid votes.

If a humanoid cannot take care of itself, it needs to be sterilized. What has happened that past 5 decades or so is extremely low IQ idiots getting taxpayer money and all they do is procreate their defective DNA.

But lets see Corp welfare is fine with you.
When a liberal starts losing an argument, then they change the subject, but who got paid billions of dollars back in 2009? GM, Chrysler, Solyndra, other liberal union jobs, and you want to bitch about corp welfare? Cronie capitalist is the left, always has been always will be...

Boeing gave to Clinton causes after Hillary steered its Russian contract | Jammie Wearing Fools

Yet you vote for the very people who say you are EVIL for not relying on the government to take care of you. Stupid is as stupid votes.

If you think that I vote for Dems you are even less intelligent than I gave you credit for.

If you think that I vote for Dems you are even less intelligent than I gave you credit for.
Come on man up, you don't have to be ashamed of your liberalism and who you vote for. I voted for President Trump and his tax plan is going to add thousands of dollars to my portfolio...

Everyone should take care of themselves, but, for the portion of the population that can't for whatever reason, there should be pooled money for them to have, BUT.... it should be given to them with a bare bones budget of what they would need for shelter and food.

WHAT? No 'Obama-phones'? You selfish, hard-hearted b@st@rd!

:p

Come on man up, you don't have to be ashamed of your liberalism and who you vote for. I voted for President Trump and his tax plan is going to add thousands of dollars to my portfolio...

I am glad to hear that, you should be proud of how you vote for. While I am happy that my profile and two 401ks are going up I also happen to give a shit about the country we leave for our children. I will also benefit greatly from the tax cuts, but that still does not justify adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the deficit, in my opinion.

As for my voting, I have voted for one Dem in my lifetime, that was Bill Clinton when he ran against Bush I, who by the way was the last Repub I have ever voted for. I believe in smaller government and more personal freedoms and since neither the Repubs nor the Dems agree with that view neither will get my vote again.

Forum List

Back