🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taking Care of the Poor

This is well accepted result in Academia. The setup is very simple, measure the IQ scores and after that measure life success. It's so simple that for some reason your sources forgot to do such analysis. In fact, your sources are only criticizing IQ tests for not being perfect, and telling that there may be other measures related to success as well (duh).

Well, perfect they may not be, but they are still the best predictor we have so...

Also, let me take a guess, when you took the IQ test, you did not pass. It's ok, you can just vote for more welfare, then we can all be dumb like you.

You keep posting shit without any support, which means you are just making it up as you go. If all this you say is true then you could prove it.

and if I am as dumb as you say I am then your idea of IQ predict success is flat out wrong as I can guarantee I have more money and have had more success in life than you have.
Yet you vote for the very people who say you are EVIL for not relying on the government to take care of you. Stupid is as stupid votes.

If you think that I vote for Dems you are even less intelligent than I gave you credit for.
Come on man up, you don't have to be ashamed of your liberalism and who you vote for. I voted for President Trump and his tax plan is going to add thousands of dollars to my portfolio...

I am glad to hear that, you should be proud of how you vote for. While I am happy that my profile and two 401ks are going up I also happen to give a shit about the country we leave for our children. I will also benefit greatly from the tax cuts, but that still does not justify adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the deficit, in my opinion.

As for my voting, I have voted for one Dem in my lifetime, that was Bill Clinton when he ran against Bush I, who by the way was the last Repub I have ever voted for. I believe in smaller government and more personal freedoms and since neither the Repubs nor the Dems agree with that view neither will get my vote again.
So 1.5 trillion over 10 years, you have an issue with but the 10 trillion added over the last 8 years?

You keep posting shit without any support, which means you are just making it up as you go. If all this you say is true then you could prove it.

and if I am as dumb as you say I am then your idea of IQ predict success is flat out wrong as I can guarantee I have more money and have had more success in life than you have.
Yet you vote for the very people who say you are EVIL for not relying on the government to take care of you. Stupid is as stupid votes.

If you think that I vote for Dems you are even less intelligent than I gave you credit for.
Come on man up, you don't have to be ashamed of your liberalism and who you vote for. I voted for President Trump and his tax plan is going to add thousands of dollars to my portfolio...

I am glad to hear that, you should be proud of how you vote for. While I am happy that my profile and two 401ks are going up I also happen to give a shit about the country we leave for our children. I will also benefit greatly from the tax cuts, but that still does not justify adding a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the deficit, in my opinion.

As for my voting, I have voted for one Dem in my lifetime, that was Bill Clinton when he ran against Bush I, who by the way was the last Repub I have ever voted for. I believe in smaller government and more personal freedoms and since neither the Repubs nor the Dems agree with that view neither will get my vote again.
So 1.5 trillion over 10 years, you have an issue with but the 10 trillion added over the last 8 years?

I have a huge issue with the 10 trillion added over the last 8 years. Unlike you and your fellow partisan hacks from both sides, I care about it regardless of who is sitting in the White House. That is why I voted for the only person that wanted a smaller government.

And remember, the 1.5 trillion is from one single bill, not all that will be added in that time frame.

Question for you all.

If IQ is a predictor of success, is success an indicator of IQ?
'
Yes.
If a humanoid cannot take care of itself, it needs to be sterilized. What has happened that past 5 decades or so is extremely low IQ idiots getting taxpayer money and all they do is procreate their defective DNA.

But lets see Corp welfare is fine with you.
When a liberal starts losing an argument, then they change the subject, but who got paid billions of dollars back in 2009? GM, Chrysler, Solyndra, other liberal union jobs, and you want to bitch about corp welfare? Cronie capitalist is the left, always has been always will be...

Boeing gave to Clinton causes after Hillary steered its Russian contract | Jammie Wearing Fools

Leftists voted for the bank bailouts in droves.

Question for you all.

Yes.

Thanks. So, how do you define success?

Well, in the study it's defined by income. That's one good metric.

However, if success is defined as reproductive success, which is also a good metric, well the welfare bums are beating just about everyone out. I wonder where they get the resources to do that... intelligent people are losing bad.

Question for you all.

Yes.

I find that to be one of the worst indicators. By this measure the Clinton and Obama are raving success, yet I do not think either of us would agree with that.

By this measure Colin Kaepernick is a greater success than you or I, and I would not agree with that either.

I have a sister that was the runner up to Teacher of the Year in NC a few years back and has been teaching for 30 years and is an amazing teacher. By the income metric she is a failure.

My wife is an RN and is a great nurse but is not a success by the income metric since we do not pay nurses what they are worth.

Question for you all.

Yes.

I find that to be one of the worst indicators. By this measure the Clinton and Obama are raving success, yet I do not think either of us would agree with that.

By this measure Colin Kaepernick is a greater success than you or I, and I would not agree with that either.

I have a sister that was the runner up to Teacher of the Year in NC a few years back and has been teaching for 30 years and is an amazing teacher. By the income metric she is a failure.

My wife is an RN and is a great nurse but is not a success by the income metric since we do not pay nurses what they are worth.

Obama, the two times elected president of one of the greatest nations... is not successful?

Well you can define it in any way you wish of course. But I would disagree.

Forum List

Back