🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taking Care of the Poor

There is no problem with poverty
There is a problem when we are throwing our money away at people who have no intention of trying to better themselves, but, in fact are PREVENTING them from doing so....

So far the religious rightist and secular rightist do not want to take care of the poor...

It should be voluntary, not mandatory. Since our country is "supposedly" so liberal in orientation, that should not be a problem. All the liberals can support the poor. How's about that?

Two things that will always be with mankind: War and Poverty.

It is futile and foolhardy to think you will stop either.
In all modern societies, for the most part - Poverty is a Choice.
You choose to work everyday to avoid it, or you choose not to work and you have it.
It is that simple.
Of course there are exceptions, mental illness etc. Those are the ones that we should take care of, not to merely enable the lazy to continue to be lazy.
I don't believe it is ALWAYS a choice.

If you are born into poverty, surrounded by crime, drugs, gangs, and then attend a p-school that teaches you nothing, you have little chance to succeed. These things exist in the richest country in the world, and it is a disgrace.

If a humanoid cannot take care of itself, it needs to be sterilized. What has happened that past 5 decades or so is extremely low IQ idiots getting taxpayer money and all they do is procreate their defective DNA.
Then there's the Dems idea of bringing millions of these people into this country so we can help take care of them too.
We can give them money to spend, a place to stay, and food to eat.
Then they can go out and break into our homes and steal our shit and rape women they feel aren't dressed according to the Koran.
And if they're having a really bad day, murder us in the streets.

So far the religious rightist and secular rightist do not want to take care of the poor...
493.jpg

That is why we contribute the most to charity, while your side steals our money so they can give most of it to corporations like GM, and the poor get just enough to survive on. Yeah, Moonbeam, you are a flaming idiot..

liberal_idiot.jpg

I am talking about intelligence, measured by IQ test. Not by some political compass test... Are you denying that IQ is the best predictor of success we have?

I think you are full of crap. I would like you to provide some actual evidence of this. Please link to some studies that show high IQ test scores correlate to success.

IQ test are not even a good indicator of intelligence, let alone success.

Study Confirms That IQ Tests Do Not Accurately Predict Intelligence
Can an IQ Test Really Measure Your Intelligence?
Nature versus Nurture: The Great IQ Debate on JSTOR

You choose to work everyday to avoid it, or you choose not to work and you have it.
It is that simple.
Of course there are exceptions, mental illness etc. Those are the ones that we should take care of, not to merely enable the lazy to continue to be lazy.

If you are born into poverty, surrounded by crime, drugs, gangs, and then attend a p-school that teaches you nothing, you have little chance to succeed. These things exist in the richest country in the world, and it is a disgrace.

All of which were by design.
The "poverty pockets" that exist in inner cities were, and are, all a result of liberal social programs in the 60's-80's.

If a humanoid cannot take care of itself, it needs to be sterilized. What has happened that past 5 decades or so is extremely low IQ idiots getting taxpayer money and all they do is procreate their defective DNA.

ooooOOOOOOooooo here's a thought! why not experiment on them too 'eh? anything to push the master race! PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nazipepe.jpg

lol...what an ass :fu:

It is that simple.

All of which were by design.
The "poverty pockets" that exist in inner cities were, and are, all a result of liberal social programs in the 60's-80's.
I agree. However what have conservatives done to stop this horrendous injustice?

That is why we contribute the most to charity, while your side steals our money so they can give most of it to corporations like GM, and the poor get just enough to survive on. Yeah, Moonbeam, you are a flaming idiot..

Not really an accurate statement. The religious right donates the most the charity because their churches count as a charity but the churches keep upwards of 90% of that money inhouse so it is not really helping anyone but themselves.

I am talking about intelligence, measured by IQ test. Not by some political compass test... Are you denying that IQ is the best predictor of success we have?

I think you are full of crap. I would like you to provide some actual evidence of this. Please link to some studies that show high IQ test scores correlate to success.

Some pretty stupid people are quite wealthy, just look at Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton, his dumbass wife, Al Jazeera Gore, Bernie(3 house) Sanders, Nancy(the lunatic) Pelosi and other liberal elites. They are perfect examples how those stupid people got wealthy because their voting constituents were even dumber than they are.

But here is someone who is a prime candidate for welfare but instead,uses his God given talents to make something of himself.
Stephen-Hawking.jpg

Yep. And I'd also like to know why every American with an IQ over, say, 125 is not wealthy.

Not really an accurate statement. The religious right donates the most the charity because their churches count as a charity but the churches keep upwards of 90% of that money inhouse so it is not really helping anyone but themselves.
Link please? And no, Clinton Crime Foundation isn't a religious charity.

The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013

liberal_idiot.jpg
I don't have a side, at no time would I ever consider taking sides with the likes of you or anyone else...

Yep. And I'd also like to know why every American with an IQ over, say, 125 is not wealthy.
Because some of those American's with an IQ over 125 haven't done the time to create the wealth. It took me 40 years to amass my wealth, and every year in the school of LIFE, my PhD, has finally been achieved.

& if president dotard wasn't born into a wealthy family & given quite a bit of money by his daddy to start his life out with - no way in hell would he have reached the level of 'success' he has.

he is incapable of speaking above a child's level with no ability to use an expanded vocabulary despite his claim:

This is well accepted result in Academia. The setup is very simple, measure the IQ scores and after that measure life success. It's so simple that for some reason your sources forgot to do such analysis. In fact, your sources are only criticizing IQ tests for not being perfect, and telling that there may be other measures related to success as well (duh).

Well, perfect they may not be, but they are still the best predictor we have so...

Also, let me take a guess, when you took the IQ test, you did not pass. It's ok, you can just vote for more welfare, then we can all be dumb like you.

Because some of those American's with an IQ over 125 haven't done the time to create the wealth. It took me 40 years to amass my wealth, and every year in the school of LIFE, my PhD, has finally been achieved.
And how about the possibility that chasing wealth just isn't who they are, that they have other skills and values, have other priorities?

Is chasing wealth our only reason for existing?

liberal_idiot.jpg
I don't have a side, in no time would I ever consider taking sides with the likes of you or anyone else...
My side don't like you, because you are a stupid idiot with a closed mind.

Forum List

Back