🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taking Care of the Poor

I agree. However what have conservatives done to stop this horrendous injustice?

What can they do?
Any attempt to reverse the handouts will cause a swift and immediate severe "racist and evil" campaign by the left which will include virtually every media.
The Democrats will never stand for the slightest attempt to remove them from their false high road.

So far the religious rightist and secular rightist do not want to take care of the poor...
That is why we contribute the most to charity, while your side steals our money so they can give most of it to corporations like GM, and the poor get just enough to survive on. Yeah, Moonbeam, you are a flaming idiot..

liberal_idiot.jpg
I don't have a side, in no time would I ever consider taking sides with the likes of you or anyone else...
My side don't like you, because you are a stupid idiot with a closed mind.
I wouldn't want to associate with you hateful ugly folks..

I am talking about intelligence, measured by IQ test. Not by some political compass test... Are you denying that IQ is the best predictor of success we have?

I think you are full of crap. I would like you to provide some actual evidence of this. Please link to some studies that show high IQ test scores correlate to success.

IQ test are not even a good indicator of intelligence, let alone success.

Study Confirms That IQ Tests Do Not Accurately Predict Intelligence
Can an IQ Test Really Measure Your Intelligence?
Nature versus Nurture: The Great IQ Debate on JSTOR

This is well accepted result in Academia. The setup is very simple, measure the IQ scores and after that measure life success. It's so simple that for some reason your sources forgot to do such analysis. In fact, your sources are only criticizing IQ tests for not being perfect, and telling that there may be other measures related to success as well (duh).

Well, perfect they may not be, but they are still the best predictor we have so...

Also, let me take a guess, when you took the IQ test, you did not pass.
Well success for a liberal is the video posted below, as 47% of US voters have achieved that success.

there's more to life than money...
yeah, there is "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness", which you libfucks don't like life, which is why you kill babies, you want total Government control, and since you dumbasses cant ever find happiness, you must FORCE your misery on the rest of US...

I am talking about intelligence, measured by IQ test. Not by some political compass test... Are you denying that IQ is the best predictor of success we have?

I think you are full of crap. I would like you to provide some actual evidence of this. Please link to some studies that show high IQ test scores correlate to success.

Yep. And I'd also like to know why every American with an IQ over, say, 125 is not wealthy.
Because some of those American's with an IQ over 125 haven't done the time to create the wealth. It took me 40 years to amass my wealth, and every year in the school of LIFE, my PhD, has finally been achieved.
And how about the possibility that chasing wealth just isn't who they are, that they have other skills and values, have other priorities?

Is chasing wealth our only reason for existing?

Why then is that guy complaining about lack of money all the time?

If you don't value money at all, why should you be given benefits? You wouldn't even value it... Doesn't make much sense.

Many people pretend like they don't care about money, because their choices are so dumb from wealth perspective. It's kind of like a fat feminist claiming that fat = beauty.

This is well accepted result in Academia. The setup is very simple, measure the IQ scores and after that measure life success. It's so simple that for some reason your sources forgot to do such analysis. In fact, your sources are only criticizing IQ tests for not being perfect, and telling that there may be other measures related to success as well (duh).

Well, perfect they may not be, but they are still the best predictor we have so...

Also, let me take a guess, when you took the IQ test, you did not pass. It's ok, you can just vote for more welfare, then we can all be dumb like you.

You keep posting shit without any support, which means you are just making it up as you go. If all this you say is true then you could prove it.

and if I am as dumb as you say I am then your idea of IQ predict success is flat out wrong as I can guarantee I have more money and have had more success in life than you have.

So far the religious rightist and secular rightist do not want to take care of the poor...
People such as yourself, want to wash your hands of becoming involved to help others, and just have the govt do it, which does much of nothing well, nor does increase ones own character.

Also, let me take a guess, when you took the IQ test, you did not pass. It's ok, you can just vote for more welfare, then we can all be dumb like you.

You keep posting shit without any support, which means you are just making it up as you go. If all this you say is true then you could prove it.

and if I am as dumb as you say I am then your idea of IQ predict success is flat out wrong as I can guarantee I have more money and have had more success in life than you have.

You failed the IQ test again, the results don't say that a low IQ individual can't have success, it's just not as likely as a high IQ individual having success.

You can find the research even with a simple google search, let's see if you can pass the next IQ test.

Yep. And I'd also like to know why every American with an IQ over, say, 125 is not wealthy.
Because some of those American's with an IQ over 125 haven't done the time to create the wealth. It took me 40 years to amass my wealth, and every year in the school of LIFE, my PhD, has finally been achieved.

See, then you are living proof that hard work and perseverance can overcome a complete lack of intelligence and common sense. Well done! :happy-1:

And how about the possibility that chasing wealth just isn't who they are, that they have other skills and values, have other priorities?
"wealth" is subjective so in one way or another the majority of people are "chasing" it or more accurately chasing what they perceive as material prosperity. IMHO the people that we generally perceive as VERY wealthy (i.e. our most successful entrepreneurs) rarely ever achieve that distinction because they were focused on amassing material wealth just for the sake of amassing material wealth.

Nope, chasing tail is our only reason for existing, wealth just makes the hunt easier and more enjoyable.

People such as yourself, want to wash your hands of becoming involved to help others, and just have the govt do it, which does much of nothing well, nor does increase ones own character.
I help others that are in need.. You are speculating about something you know nothing about...I don't condemn people for their position in life, I do counsel and try to guide them besides the other forms of help...

You failed the IQ test again, the results don't say that a low IQ individual can't have wealth, it's just not as likely as a high IQ individual having loads of wealth.

You can find the research even with a simple google search, let's see if you can pass the next IQ test.

Still talking shit and not backing up a thing you say. No wonder you're such a huge Trump ass licker.

When you have something more than "blah blah blah" let me know.

Personally, I don’t agree with you. It can be one of many predictors. There are many high in it people that haven’t a lick of sense, while we have any number of people that have made it big, because they have good sense.
Within a capitalist system, there will always be people who have an innate, organic, natural capacity for creating wealth. They simply do it well, it's who they are. And most importantly, who they are is an excellent fit for the system under which they operate.

There will also be people who lack that capacity.

The challenge is finding a point of equilibrium that (a) allows for the dynamics & rewards of wealth creation while (b) avoiding the predictable social disruptions that will come with significant wealth inequality.

We'll probably be seeing those social disruptions pretty soon. Our choice.

Yup, intelligent people very good at creating civilization and wealth...

Dumb people, not so much. But they are great at voting themselves the money of the intelligent people and reproducing with it. The children will then be raised by a single mom, who will ruin their lives and any creation potential that they had.

So yes, let's just redistribute the money to the dumb. Makes complete sense when they just could COPY what the responsible are doing...
It's not about intelligence, per se.

There are perfectly intelligent people who don't create wealth well, there are less intelligent people who are wealthy.

We know this, right? Did I really need to say that?

Irrelevant observation. Intelligence IS the best predictor we have. You are making it tautological...
I know how it goes in partisan politics. Nice and simple: If you're on my side, you're smart. If you're not, you're dumb.

I see it here many times every day. I'm not ideological, so that's not how I see life.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Last edited:
gipper
The other argument I would make with you is who created the injustice?
Half of the support Democrats have is based on their handouts, they stop enabling the poor - and the bottom will drop out from underneath them.

Why then is that guy complaining about lack of money all the time?

If you don't value money at all, why should you be given benefits? You wouldn't even value it... Doesn't make much sense.

Many people pretend like they don't care about money, because their choices are so dumb from wealth perspective. It's kind of like a fat feminist claiming that fat = beauty.
Many of the poor say they don't care about money because they don't EARN the money they receive. But if you take away that unearned money, those criminals are out in force burning up cities...

yeah, there is "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness", which you libfucks don't like life, which is why you kill babies, you want total Government control, and since you dumbasses cant ever find happiness, you must FORCE your misery on the rest of US...

why won't the (R) fund CHIP?

once they're born, then their job is done, that's why.

Everyone should take care of themselves, but, for the portion of the population that can't for whatever reason, there should be pooled money for them to have, BUT.... it should be given to them with a bare bones budget of what they would need for shelter and food. They should receive the money WITH a budget of how they SHOULD spend the money, but, obviously, can do with it what they want.

They should be provided an "emergency" fund which can only be used for life threatening emergencies (medical). It would be in the form of a debit or credit card, and, if it is found that it's used for something else, they get cut off from that program.

2 schools of thought and both have merit and both have flaws.

Many conservatives say “it makes people lazy and rely on the government, which creates cycles of dependence and poverty. This is true. But where they go wrong is saying that people live high on the hog on welfare programs. Nothing could be further from truth. Section 8 is usually pretty poor housing in dangerous area with slumlord landlords. Food stamps provide pennies on the dollar. Even if you stretch it, you won’t cover even half of your food budget. Medicaid provides horrendous coverage. That is why conservatives laughed at the Medicaid expansion, because it is the worse coverage you can get (except for VA coverage). It is shit. Welfare benefits pay just enough, but you still live in poverty. You life a meager existence on Gov Aid.

Liberals have a point because many people need Gov assistance. But it should be a stopgap measure not a permanent solution. Liberals are dishonest on the fact that they truly want these black, Brown and poor white trash at the bottom, therefore they have reliable dumb voters who push their agenda at their own expense. Having slaves is easier then making people work for it. If liberals are racist because they don’t want black and brown people (or at least the majority of them) to take a seat at their table, rather they just want to push crumbs on the floor for them to fight over.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Prove that I have ever harmed a child you piece of shit..Lying is all you know, all you project is negative delusions from a crippled mind...You a teacher, for dipshit makers, that I can believe......

Forum List

Back