Talent on loan from god!

The bubble would have burst no matter who controlled Congress, and you know it.
As you well know, the GOP blocked everything the Dems tried to do with filibusters, setting a record for filibusters in the process. So the market crashed from the inertia of the GOP policies from when they controlled both the Congress and the White House.
CON$ can't be honest about anything!!!
oh go cry me a fucking river asshole
the dems tried to block everything the GOP did too
tough shit
and now the GOP doesnt even fucking matter
its all on the DEMS now

ed being partisan again? Is he forgetting how Clinton did most of the deregulation?
of course he is
hes so fucking moronic he cant see that they both suck, but the GOP is irrelevant because they cant even block a thing right now
yet he wants to keep blaming them for the Dem's fuck ups

tough shit
its all on the DEMS now

ed being partisan again? Is he forgetting how Clinton did most of the deregulation?
of course he is
hes so fucking moronic he cant see that they both suck, but the GOP is irrelevant because they cant even block a thing right now

be funny if they got one or two dems to cross the aisle and filibuster.

of course he is

not much of a chance in that
i think we will see some major shifts in 2010
not sure if the GOP will gain control of either the house or the senate, but i think the filibuster proof majorities will be cut

of course he is

not much of a chance in that
i think we will see some major shifts in 2010
not sure if the GOP will gain control of either the house or the senate, but i think the filibuster proof majorities will be cut

we can only hope.

The bubble would have burst no matter who controlled Congress, and you know it.
As you well know, the GOP blocked everything the Dems tried to do with filibusters, setting a record for filibusters in the process. So the market crashed from the inertia of the GOP policies from when they controlled both the Congress and the White House.
CON$ can't be honest about anything!!!
tough shit
its all on the DEMS now

Now wait a minute, Clinton had a GOP Congress remember, but CON$ are brainwashed to blame everything on Clinton, Carter, Roosevelt and now Obama.

tough shit
its all on the DEMS now

Now wait a minute, Clinton had a GOP Congress remember, but CON$ are brainwashed to blame everything on Clinton, Carter, Roosevelt and now Obama.

Whatever you say, Monica. whatever you say.

tough shit
its all on the DEMS now

of course he is

Except, I one of the less than 2% who actually vote third Party or write-in rather than the phony "independents" on this board who end up voting one Party or the other.

of course he is

Except, I one of the less than 2% who actually vote third Party or write-in rather than the phony "independents" on this board who end up voting one Party or the other.
the way you suck dem dick on here

BULLSHIT you do

of course he is

BULLSHIT you do

All I have ever done is expose the lies of you CON$, you have never seen me support the Dems.

I've posted my own Term Limits Amendment calling for a universal 3rd party candidate called "NO" and anyone who gets less votes than "NO" can't run for that particular office again, for example.

As you well know neither Party supports term limits.

I believe every SANE American should be armed and dangerous and should be taught how to handel firearms in High School just like they are taught drivers ed. Even the GOP doesn't go that far. They should also be taught self defense in gym rather than sports so everyone that graduates is a hard target for any terrorist or criminal.

I'm a Flat Taxer, not a Fair taxer or our present tax system. I have shown how the charity deduction has been perverted to dodge taxes and I call for it's elimination which neither Party supports.

However, whenever I've posted such ideas the threads are passed over.

I vote 3rd Party because neither Party represents me.

BULLSHIT you do

All I have ever done is expose the lies of you CON$, you have never seen me support the Dems.

I've posted my own Term Limits Amendment calling for a universal 3rd party candidate called "NO" and anyone who gets less votes than "NO" can't run for that particular office again, for example.

I believe every SANE American should be armed and dangerous and should be taught how to handel firearms in High School just like they are taught drivers ed. Even the GOP doesn't go that far. They should also be taught self defense in gym rather than sports so everyone that graduates is a hard target for any terrorist or criminal.

I'm a Flat Taxer, not a Fair taxer or our present tax system. I have shown how the charity deduction has been perverted to dodge taxes and I call for it's elimination which neither Party supports.

ed, you are a fucking moron
everything you just claimed here, is a CONSERVATIVE VALUE
so either you are a complete liar in what you believe, or you are too fucking stupid to know who actually supports those values

LOL
you confuse conservative with republican
not too bright ed

Last edited:

BULLSHIT you do

so either you are a complete liar in what you believe, or you are too fucking stupid to know who actually supports those values

LOL
not too bright ed

Except there is nothing Conservative about you Ditto-Nazis.
You confuse LimpBoy with Conservatism.
Not too bright Dive

LOL
not too bright ed

Not too bright Dive
wow, you just keep getting more and more stupid
you clearly dont listen to Rush, you take what you can get from the liars at mediamatter(clinton supporters) and think its accurate
you dont have a fucking clue

LOL
not too bright ed

Not too bright Dive
you clearly dont listen to Rush, you take what you can get from the liars at mediamatter(clinton supporters) and think its accurate

Now you are just parroting LimpBoy again. You can't find what I post on any Lib sites unless they got it from me, which is very rare.

As I have said many times, CON$ are just like Libs, ....
Only more so.

Reread the last three quotes in my sig and then you will have some idea of the contempt I have for both Liberal and CON$ervative Idealists.

Not too bright Dive

Now you are just parroting LimpBoy again. You can't find what I post on any Lib sites unless they got it from me, which is very rare.

Only more so.

Reread the last three quotes in my sig and then you will have some idea of the contempt I have for both Liberal and CON$ervative Idealists.
but YOU claim to be CON in your beliefs
LOL
too fuckin funny

Only more so.

LOL
too fuckin funny

No I don't! YOU claim I am a Con in beliefs.
I'm also pro-environment, pro separation of church and state, I believe government should set minimum federal standards for schools, businesses, medicine, housing, transportation, commerce, etc.

I pick and choose from both sides and when I think they are both wrong I come up with my own solutions, like my term limits amendment which is different from anything offered by anyone.

Only more so.

LOL
too fuckin funny

I'm also pro-environment, pro separation of church and state, I believe government should set minimum federal standards for schools, businesses, medicine, housing, transportation, commerce, etc.

I pick and choose from both sides and when I think they are both wrong I come up with my own solutions, like my term limits amendment which is different from anything offered by anyone.
uh, conservatives care about the enviroment and they want to keep the government out of the church
so, what next?

Let me give another example. Even when I might agree with CON$, like tax cuts to stimulate the economy. I disagree with them as to what taxes to cut.

CON$ want to cut taxes like cap gains and inheritance taxes and I'm completely against that. Obama wants to let Bush's tax cuts expire, but I want to replace them DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR with cuts in payroll taxes.

Payroll taxes are job killers. They make American labor more expensive thus encouraging outsourcing of American jobs. A cut in payroll taxes would give wage earners more take home pay that they can budget from month without costing their employer a single penny. And they reduce what is usually the biggest expense in production for those businesses that employ Americans without cutting or outsourcing a single job.

So taxes is one place where I disagree with both parties.

LOL
too fuckin funny

uh, conservatives care about the enviroment and they want to keep the government out of the church
so, what next?

CON$ care only about how to exploit the environment for profit and they do not want to keep the church out of the government, which is the other half of separation of church and state.

As Limpboy says in one of his unassailable truths, "The best thing about a tree is what you do after you cut it down."

Let me give another example. Even when I might agree with CON$, like tax cuts to stimulate the economy. I disagree with them as to what taxes to cut.

CON$ want to cut taxes like cap gains and inheritance taxes and I'm completely against that. Obama wants to let Bush's tax cuts expire, but I want to replace them DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR with cuts in payroll taxes.

Payroll taxes are job killers. They make American labor more expensive thus encouraging outsourcing of American jobs. A cut in payroll taxes would give wage earners more take home pay that they can budget from month without costing their employer a single penny. And they reduce what is usually the biggest expense in production for those businesses that employ Americans without cutting or outsourcing a single job.

So taxes is one place where I disagree with both parties.
except those taxes wouldnt actually create jobs
it wouldnt help the business create new jobs
when was the last time you got a job from someone making less than you?

so, what next?

CON$ care only about how to exploit the environment for profit and they do not want to keep the church out of the government, which is the other half of separation of church and state.

As Limpboy says in one of his unassailable truths, "The best thing about a tree is what you do after you cut it down."
nope, that is a lie

and the tree will grow back
and the lumber industry grows trees to be cut

and as far as the sepperation of church and state, it doesnt exist in the constitution, what DOES exist is the state needs to stay out of the church and not enact a national religion
thats doesnt say that members of the churches cant be in the government

Last edited:

Forum List

Back