Talk about a Hildebeast crowd....Oh.My....lololololol!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
You disbelieve THIS is her Tampa, FL crowd:

hillary-tampa.jpg

But that IS her Tampa, FL crowd..!

While this is a Tampa Trump crowd...

Trump Rally.

trump-train-rally-575x378.jpg

Any questions???????

But 538 says the Beauty is winning Florida!!!!!...ROTFLMFAO

hillary-tampa.jpg

Trump Rally.

Any questions???????

Had a friend that just got back from FL this week, they drove from Houston to the FL Keys, they went across the panhandle to the keys and said hildabitch bumper stickers and yard signs were as rare as hens teeth.

hillary-tampa.jpg

Trump Rally.

Any questions???????

I heard Trump had like 500 at Gettysburg. Seems a bit pathetic...

Thought this thread was about actual participants?

hillary-tampa.jpg

Trump Rally.

Any questions???????

I heard Trump had like 500 at Gettysburg. Seems a bit pathetic...
It wasn't an open rally, but you knew that!

“It is my privilege to be here in Gettysburg, hallowed ground where so many lives were given in service to freedom — amazing place,” Trump said, soon after taking the stage more than an hour later than expected in a ballroom at the Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center. “President Lincoln served in a time of division like we've never seen before. It is my hope that we can look at his example to heal the divisions we are living through right now. We are a very divided nation.”

Trump told the crowd of about 500 locals who are active in the Republican Party that he didn't have to run for president, but he did so because the country is in trouble, and he can fix things because he's an outsider who knows how the “very broken system” works. He described himself as being able to deliver “the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime

i am hearing that lately, dogs, cats and goats have stopped going to Hillary rallies because her speeches give them the runs

as Hillary is becoming more and more hated, by wednesday, no one will show up at her rallies, instead, the local famers will dump huge loads of cow and horse manure onto the greens that were designated for her expected 43 fans.

as Hillary is becoming more and more hated, by wednesday, no one will show up at her rallies, instead, the local famers will dump huge loads of cow and horse manure onto the greens that were designated for her expected 43 fans.

1/2 of which are reporters

all I can do I suggest that Hillary sets up a free KFC meals and free grape juice and soda stand at her rallies,,,maybe 200 more people will show up?

Forum List

Back