Talk about a Hildebeast crowd....Oh.My....lololololol!!!

Why can't Hillary's campaign pay the same thugs they send to disrupt Trump's rallies to attend hers?

You couldn't pay enough money to get people to attend her rally.......the ones who show up now have to other wise the family members hilary is holding hostage will come to a bad end.....

You disbelieve THIS is her Tampa, FL crowd:

hillary-tampa.jpg

But that IS her Tampa, FL crowd..!

While this is a Tampa Trump crowd...

Trump Rally.

trump-train-rally-575x378.jpg

Any questions???????

You lost this race as soon as Donald Trump was declared the nominee of this party. This was no contest. That's why you don't see the bumper stickers, yard signs, etc. Everyone knew who they were going to vote for, long before the first debate. They'll be voting for Hillary Clinton, they don't need to attend her rallies, they already know who she is.

You wanted Trump, now you own it and everything that comes with it.

1964PresElect.jpg

You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

And you were warned, and you chose to ignore those warnings.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

th

Those same people told us Trump would get bored...they said he wouldn't get through the primary....and on and on.....

No, but I have an answer. People want to see Trump say something completely stupid in real time. He's a circus act. That's it. Hillary is just too bland. There's nothing exciting about her speaking. Regardless if millions support her, many don't care to see her in person.
Good subversive, now can you beg for a dog biscuit?
All of that coming from a Trump supporter who defends anything that orange sack of shit says? You do know he used to be a Hillary supporter right? He's given to her charity and has given her praise in past interviews. Do you just pretend he never did? Are you that much of a mindless pawn?

And she used to be a Goldwater girl...what difference does it make?...Hell, Mike Bloomberg has been associated with 3 parties over the last 2 decades...and he's a liberal as the Beasty is.
lol so it doesn't matter to you whatsoever that he is a blatant flip flopper because Hillary is? You're something else man.
But, did he kill 4 men in Benghazi. or lie 8 times to the FBI director, or have his email intercepted by Iran which gave up a Iranian scientist as our agent, who was killed, or took over $125 million from Russia and their financial interests for 25% of our strategic Uranium reserves, or...do you need more?

Did he take 12 million dollars in bribes from Morocco through the clinton foundation and then give them 92 million dollars in loan garauntees through the state department? Or take bribes from companies who wanted 14.2 billion dollars of the Haitian earthquake relief money.....which ended up in the clinton foundation coffers? While children are starving to death there....

How this woman manages to sleep in her coffin during the day just amazes me....

My understanding is that she has purposely kept her groups small so she can have a more intimate experience. It is strategy: she does better with smaller crowds.

Trump rallies are like Hitler rallies...lots of BS and propaganda, little reality or discussion.

When you look at something like his rallies, it doesn't mean that the majority of people are voting for T-Rump. It only means they like big rallies.

I, for example, would never go to such a rally. That doesn't mean I am not voting. The people who support Mrs. Clinton are largely more highly educated and circumspect. They don't feel the need to be part of a big group rally. They are not interested in screaming and shouting and slogans.

You most likely don't understand this. You assume large Hitlerish rallies mean more people support Trump, but it is not the case at all. It simply means these are the type of people who like this kind of mob show. That's all it means. Low level thinkers for the most part.

Trump-Hitler-rally.jpg
This delusional dingbat is...well, ya gotta read this!

You disbelieve THIS is her Tampa, FL crowd:

hillary-tampa.jpg

But that IS her Tampa, FL crowd..!

While this is a Tampa Trump crowd...

Trump Rally.

trump-train-rally-575x378.jpg

Any questions???????

I heard Trump had like 500 at Gettysburg. Seems a bit pathetic...

certainly

also he only had 272 thousand stream views at Gettysburg

on this link alone

Trump starts at 1:36:00... Brilliant speech all around.

yes it is

Forum List

Back