Tampa Times lies about Trayvon event

I've been reading the book by George Zimmerman's father, factchecking as I go.

While a lot of the stuff I was aware of, there was a lot that I either never knew or didn't remember.

One of the biggies was the team hired by the Martins was the same group that led the battle over the Martin Lee Anderson case that ended up closing all the Bootcamps in Florida.

The lies by the media, including some on Fox News, the distortions by elected officials, the way that the paid liars drove the news, pressers, and orchestrated the misinformation campaign is worthy of Obama's campaign staff.

The more I read and understand what went on behind the scenes, the more I pity people like Sallow who swallowed the lies and distortions.

What a reliable, impartial, objective and wholly indifferent source....Georgie's daddy. So Zimmerman's dad has already cashed in?

Fact checking? What source?

Think you might also pick up a book by the Martins or their team? OH, they haven't cashed in with a publisher yet, have they?

And I fact-checked the Martin Lee Anderson case. The defendants were ACQUITTED. Better find some different facts.

8 acquitted of manslaughter in bootcamp case
PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) — Eight former boot camp workers were acquitted of manslaughter Friday in the death of a 14-year-old boy who was videotaped being punched and kicked. The scene sparked outrage and changes in the juvenile system, but it jurors took just 90 minutes to decide it was not a crime.

8 acquitted of manslaughter in bootcamp case - USATODAY.com

Wow...Did he also mention his son beating up women too? Whaaa, he didn't?

He cast aspersions onto....onto...Other people?!? :eek:

And that had nothing to do with the case at hand. Yet the actions by the SAG and others had a huge impact on the case at hand.

Of course I can understand why you want to continue to deflect the issues as much as possible. Any rational, on point discussion leaves no doubt as to the facts and who was at fault that night for Trayvon Martin's death.

Trayvon Martin himself.

You understand all that and still don't understand how Mr Zimmerman would want to deflect from his sons actions or history? :eusa_whistle: C'mon I like a good lie

I suspect Daddy wrote the book and had it hastily published on the advisement of the defense attorneys. A good defense attorney knows how to pollute the public waters long before voir dire takes place when there is going to be a jury trial. Unless.....gasp....this book has only been out in print for less than two weeks? WOW, talk about cashin' in!

Last edited:

While a lot of the stuff I was aware of, there was a lot that I either never knew or didn't remember.

One of the biggies was the team hired by the Martins was the same group that led the battle over the Martin Lee Anderson case that ended up closing all the Bootcamps in Florida.

The lies by the media, including some on Fox News, the distortions by elected officials, the way that the paid liars drove the news, pressers, and orchestrated the misinformation campaign is worthy of Obama's campaign staff.

The more I read and understand what went on behind the scenes, the more I pity people like Sallow who swallowed the lies and distortions.

What a reliable, impartial, objective and wholly indifferent source....Georgie's daddy. So Zimmerman's dad has already cashed in?

Think you might also pick up a book by the Martins or their team? OH, they haven't cashed in with a publisher yet, have they?

And I fact-checked the Martin Lee Anderson case. The defendants were ACQUITTED. Better find some different facts.

PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) — Eight former boot camp workers were acquitted of manslaughter Friday in the death of a 14-year-old boy who was videotaped being punched and kicked. The scene sparked outrage and changes in the juvenile system, but it jurors took just 90 minutes to decide it was not a crime.

Well, do you really believe that "black" woman wouldn't of voted GUILITY as hell if there was evidence. Let's drop this stupid fucking case.

And that had nothing to do with the case at hand. Yet the actions by the SAG and others had a huge impact on the case at hand.

Of course I can understand why you want to continue to deflect the issues as much as possible. Any rational, on point discussion leaves no doubt as to the facts and who was at fault that night for Trayvon Martin's death.

Trayvon Martin himself.

You understand all that and still don't understand how Mr Zimmerman would want to deflect from his sons actions or history? :eusa_whistle: C'mon I like a good lie

I suspect Daddy wrote the book and had it hastily published on the advisement of the defense attorneys. A good defense attorney knows how to pollute the public waters long before voir dire takes place when there is going to be a jury trial.

No, fool.

We know for a fact that the thug was on top of Zimmerman as the scars tell the story. Evidence is needed to convict.

I know you love thugs beating on people but you have nothing.

ngbbs3fbc2979e8700.jpg

I see you have made my point for me. This is at least twice now this group of people have brought malicious lawsuits against people, crying racism the whole time, that ended up in the "accused" being found not guilty.

Yet the smearing they got before and during the trial was outrageous by the paid lawyers and media. Smearing that they couldn't respond to.

I suspect Daddy wrote the book and had it hastily published on the advisement of the defense attorneys. A good defense attorney knows how to pollute the public waters long before voir dire takes place when there is going to be a jury trial.

No, fool.

We know for a fact that the thug was on top of Zimmerman as the scars tell the story. Evidence is needed to convict.

That's fine, but my point went right over the point on the top of your pointy head.

So answer my point: Why did Daddy write the book, FOOL.

No, fool.

That's fine, but my point went right over the point on the top of your pointy head.

You don't have a point. moron.:eusa_eh: Who gives a flying rats ass about daddy that wasn't no where around the crime.

I suspect Trayvon Martin did suspect Zimmerman of being a sexual predator.

Why else would an unknown, strange man follow a teenage boy?

What else was the teenage boy to think since Zimmerman did not announce his name and reason for following him?

Is a 17-year-old boy to assume that the stranger is a Neighborhood Watch person? No.

THe question was about gay bashing.

I see you have made my point for me. This is at least twice now this group of people have brought malicious lawsuits against people, crying racism the whole time, that ended up in the "accused" being found not guilty.

Yet the smearing they got before and during the trial was outrageous by the paid lawyers and media. Smearing that they couldn't respond to.

I didn't prove your point, I just showed you your shortcomings. The beating of the boy in bootcamp was on VIDEO. And they still lost. Yup, those Martins had deep pockets to hire the best, didn't they?

So, answer the question: What is the source for your "fact checking"?

And by the way, you'd better hope that the ability to sue in a civil court stays intact and available to everyone, not just who YOU choose.

Last edited:

Trayvon Martin himself.

Retarded person,

You convict someone based on evidence. Do you understand? Only retarded people don't look at the evidence and haven't come to the not guility conclusion.

We aren't talking about the same thing or you're confused

No, fool.

So answer my point: Why did Daddy write the book, FOOL.

Why don't you try reading it and find out for yourself?

There were 2 eyewitness and one that heard the event on the phone.

You folks only cherry pick one of the testimonies.

Apparently, so did the prosecution.

Three witnesses say they heard a boy cry for help before a shot was fired. “Three witnesses contacted by The Miami Herald say they saw or heard the moments before and after the Miami Gardens teenager’s killing. All three said they heard the last howl for help from a despondent boy.”
SANFORD, Fla: Sanford police chief under fire amid Trayvon Martin case - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com
In a cell phone call moments before his death, Martin told a teenage girl that he was “hounded by a strange man on a cellphone who ran after him, cornered him and confronted him.” “‘He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man,’ Martin’s friend said. ‘I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run.’ Eventually he would run, said the girl, thinking that he’d managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin. ‘Trayvon said, ‘What, are you following me for,’ and the man said, ‘What are you doing here.’”
Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News
The police reports were amended to bolster Zimmerman’s claim of self defense. “Initial police reports never mentioned that Zimmerman had a bloody nose or a wet shirt that showed evidence of a struggle.”
SANFORD, Fla: Sanford police chief under fire amid Trayvon Martin case - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com
Police ignored witness whose account was different from Zimmerman’s.“One of the witnesses who heard the crying said she called a detective repeatedly, but said he was not interested because her account differed from Zimmerman’s.”
The lead investigator in Trayvon Martin shooting wanted manslaughter charge against Zimmerman. The lead investigator, Chris Serino, “stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman’s version of events.” His recommendation for a manslaughter charge was overruled by state attorney Norman Wolfinger, who subsequently removed himself from the case.
Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

The links to these quotes are also at THIS link as well as other quotes.
What Everyone Should Know About Trayvon Martin (1995-2012) | ThinkProgress

About gz -
Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer - U.S. News

With all the little minor run ins with the law, gz will soon revert to type. A leopard can't change his spots.

I didn't prove your point, I just showed you your shortcomings. The beating of the boy in bootcamp was on VIDEO. And they still lost. Yup, those Martins had deep pockets to hire the best, didn't they?

So, answer the question: What is the source for your "fact checking"?

And by the way, you'd better hope that the ability to sue in a civil court stays intact and available to everyone, not just who YOU choose.

You can't get any facts right, can you?

Anderson wasn't "Beaten". He died during a morning PT period. He had sickle cell trait and his parent(s) didn't tell anyone because that would have disqualified him from the bootcamp and he would have been sentenced to Juvenile instead.

Forum List

Back