🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target CEO raves about the US economy

For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen

We are adding personal debt at near record levels. In the time of a booming economy people should be saving, not adding debt.

Instead savings is staying the same and debt is going up.

View attachment 212514

Looks like saving is constant?

If you make more and save at the save rate, you save more money.

DISCLAIMER: I did not go to public school.

For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen

We are adding personal debt at near record levels. In the time of a booming economy people should be saving, not adding debt.

View attachment 212514

Thats incorrect. I've saved plenty over the last three years.

View attachment 212514

What is the spike at the end of 2012?

Last edited:

View attachment 212514

What is the spike at the end of 2011?

Actually the spike is at 2013. Not sure what caused the spike, but it was short lived.

View attachment 212514

As I have too.

View attachment 212514

Once again, someone that thinks they are the whole country.

I do not give a shit what you did over the last 3 years, I saved a shit ton over the last 3 years also.

The data shows that you and I are not the norm.

I thought all you wingnuts were boycotting Target because of their bathroom policy?
4i6Ckte.gif

Have you been enjoying shitting next to little girls in your dress and heels darling?

View attachment 212514

I do not give a shit what you did over the last 3 years, I saved a shit ton over the last 3 years also.

No, it doesn't. Millions are saving.

View attachment 212514

You must have gone to public school. I said "savings is staying the same" and your reply is "Looks like saving is constant". Well no shit, seems like "staying the same" and "constant" sort of mean the same damn thing.

With a booming economy it would be good to see people save more, not the same. Put it away while you can.

View attachment 212514

Actually the spike is at 2013. Not sure what caused the spike, but it was short lived.

View attachment 212514

As I have too.

I have always lived beneath my means and save as much as I can.

So the transportation of consumer goods from border to border, port to port, is no indication of the direction this economy is going? Wow. You've been brainwashed by the best leftist "professors" this country has to offer. Seek help.

transportation of consumer goods from border to border, port to port, is an indicator when taken as a whole. Your particular job/company is not.

I gave you the cold hard data from the AAR. Nothing much has changed. If you have some data to dispute the AAR, then I would be happy to look at it.
Dude, this isn't amateur hour. I can't debate with your level of stupidity. Whale shit low. Every railroad in this country is overwhelmed.
You can take your stats with you on a long walk on a short pier.

You talk about, say a lot of things but you do not back them up, it is all just "because I said so". Maybe that works for your partisan sheep friends, but it does not fly with me.

Without out data to back up what you are saying, you are just giving your opinion and that is meaningless to me.

To steal a phrase...Show me the numbers!
It does work for me. I don't care to educate the braindead. And I don't care to give you one more minute of my time.

View attachment 212514

Once again, I give data and you people give opinions.

Like bringing a rubber band to a gun fight, you people have no chance.

View attachment 212514

View attachment 212514

As I have too.

Gator is mad that the hilary didn't get elected. This is his way of lashing out.

View attachment 212514

No, I actually talk to people....lots of people, who are saving. I don't use rubber band cliches and left wing hack data.

View attachment 212514

View attachment 212514

As I have too.

Gator is mad that the hilary didn't get elected. This is his way of lashing out.

Gator didn't vote for Hillary your moron. Gator voted for the only candidate that actually wanted smaller government and more personal freedoms.

View attachment 212514

You must have gone to public school. I said "savings is staying the same" and your reply is "Looks like saving is constant". Well no shit, seems like "staying the same" and "constant" sort of mean the same damn thing.

With a booming economy it would be good to see people save more, not the same. Put it away while you can.

I went to a public school for kindergarten and never again cupcake.

The graph is of the savings rate?

Yes or no?

If you make more and save at the save rate, do you save more money?

Yes or no?

View attachment 212514

No, I actually talk to people....lots of people, who are saving. I don't use rubber band cliches and left wing hack data.

Again, nothing but opinion. Give me some data or just admit defeat.

View attachment 212514

View attachment 212514

As I have too.

Gator didn't vote for Hillary your moron. Gator voted for the only candidate that actually wanted smaller government and more personal freedoms.

You must have wrote in yosemite sam because none of the 14 on the ballot wanted anything to do with smaller govt. Lol.

View attachment 212514

I went to a public school for kindergarten and never again cupcake.

The graph is of the savings rate?

Yes or no?

If you make more and save at the save rate, do you save more money?

Yes or no?

Very good, you did make it past 3rd grade math! I am so proud of you!

Forum List

Back