🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target CEO raves about the US economy

For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen

We are adding personal debt at near record levels. In the time of a booming economy people should be saving, not adding debt.

Instead savings is staying the same and debt is going up.

View attachment 212514

What is the spike at the end of 2011?

Actually the spike is at 2013. Not sure what caused the spike, but it was short lived.
For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen

We are adding personal debt at near record levels. In the time of a booming economy people should be saving, not adding debt.

View attachment 212514

Thats incorrect. I've saved plenty over the last three years.
As I have too.

I have always lived beneath my means and save as much as I can.

Gator is mad that the hilary didn't get elected. This is his way of lashing out.

I thought he did that when he worked at the glory hole?

I am changing my avatar in honor of you.

Once again, someone that thinks they are the whole country.

I do not give a shit what you did over the last 3 years, I saved a shit ton over the last 3 years also.

The data shows that you and I are not the norm.

No, it doesn't. Millions are saving.

Once again, I give data and you people give opinions.

Like bringing a rubber band to a gun fight, you people have no chance.

No, I actually talk to people....lots of people, who are saving. I don't use rubber band cliches and left wing hack data.

Again, nothing but opinion. Give me some data or just admit defeat.

Sorry, will not do that since I actually talk to people.

Actually the spike is at 2013. Not sure what caused the spike, but it was short lived.
As I have too.

Gator is mad that the hilary didn't get elected. This is his way of lashing out.

Gator didn't vote for Hillary your moron. Gator voted for the only candidate that actually wanted smaller government and more personal freedoms.

You must have wrote in yosemite sam because none of the 14 on the ballot wanted anything to do with smaller govt. Lol.

There was not 14 on the ballot in the general election. But there was on candidate that advocated for smaller government. He was the nominee from my party, the Libertarians.

View attachment 212514

View attachment 212514

As I have too.

Gator didn't vote for Hillary your moron. Gator voted for the only candidate that actually wanted smaller government and more personal freedoms.

TRUMP!

Once again, someone that thinks they are the whole country.

I do not give a shit what you did over the last 3 years, I saved a shit ton over the last 3 years also.

The data shows that you and I are not the norm.

No, it doesn't. Millions are saving.

Once again, I give data and you people give opinions.

Like bringing a rubber band to a gun fight, you people have no chance.

No, I actually talk to people....lots of people, who are saving. I don't use rubber band cliches and left wing hack data.

Again, nothing but opinion. Give me some data or just admit defeat.

Sorry, will not do that since I actually talk to people.

So, you know everyone in the country. That has to take a long time to talk to them all.

As I have too.

TRUMP!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Holy fuck that was funny! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

View attachment 212514

Looks like saving is constant?

If you make more and save at the save rate, you save more money.

DISCLAIMER: I did not go to public school.

You must have gone to public school. I said "savings is staying the same" and your reply is "Looks like saving is constant". Well no shit, seems like "staying the same" and "constant" sort of mean the same damn thing.

With a booming economy it would be good to see people save more, not the same. Put it away while you can.

I went to a public school for kindergarten and never again cupcake.

The graph is of the savings rate?

Yes or no?

If you make more and save at the save rate, do you save more money?

Yes or no?

Very good, you did make it past 3rd grade math! I am so proud of you!

Thanks for agreeing that total savings is increasing!

View attachment 212514

Looks like saving is constant?

If you make more and save at the save rate, you save more money.

DISCLAIMER: I did not go to public school.

You must have gone to public school. I said "savings is staying the same" and your reply is "Looks like saving is constant". Well no shit, seems like "staying the same" and "constant" sort of mean the same damn thing.

With a booming economy it would be good to see people save more, not the same. Put it away while you can.

I went to a public school for kindergarten and never again cupcake.

The graph is of the savings rate?

Yes or no?

If you make more and save at the save rate, do you save more money?

Yes or no?

Very good, you did make it past 3rd grade math! I am so proud of you!

Thanks for agreeing that total savings is increasing!

Show the data that wages are increasing.

As I have too.

You must have wrote in yosemite sam because none of the 14 on the ballot wanted anything to do with smaller govt. Lol.

There was not 14 on the ballot in the general election. But there was on candidate that advocated for smaller government. He was the nominee from my party, the Libertarians.

I was being facetious. There were four. Lol.

And one of them advocated for smaller government

For those people choosing ideology over prosperity, I urge them to look at theocracies and how well those citizens live.

The lies about the economy not being good, or being caused by a dormant Obama’s economy that he planned to succeed 18 months after he left office are really obvious for anyone who isn’t blinded by ideology.

True, those are lies for those blinded by ideology. Those who are not blinded by ideology know that not a single economic indicator changed course after the election of Trump, things are just continuing the way they were for the last 6 years.

And we’re all absolutely certain that “Libertarian” ShankinGator would be here badmouthing the Kenyan Zulu and holding his admin responsible had the economy taken a big fat shit.

For those people choosing ideology over prosperity, I urge them to look at theocracies and how well those citizens live.

The lies about the economy not being good, or being caused by a dormant Obama’s economy that he planned to succeed 18 months after he left office are really obvious for anyone who isn’t blinded by ideology.

True, those are lies for those blinded by ideology. Those who are not blinded by ideology know that not a single economic indicator changed course after the election of Trump, things are just continuing the way they were for the last 6 years.

And we’re all absolutely certain that “Libertarian” ShankinGator would be here badmouthing the Kenyan Zulu and holding his admin responsible had the economy taken a big fat shit.

If the economy was doing poorly, or course it would be Trumps fault.

Lefties have their bases covered.

Great, now liberals have to boycott Target.

Their CEO is clearly a homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic misogynistic racist.

Stein wasn't advocating for smaller govt. Neither was johnson. Yeah, it was all blah blah blah but they were just big govt tax increase freak fools. You fell for it.

Yeah but, but, but....ShankinGator isn’t a Lefty...just ask him.

Stein wasn't advocating for smaller govt. Neither was johnson. Yeah, it was all blah blah blah but they were just big govt tax increase freak fools. You fell for it.

Yes, Johnson was.

All lefties love to say they are independent. They even lie to waiters. They say they want fresh ground pepper on their Caesar salad, but they really don’t.

All lefties love to say they are independent. They even lie to waiters. They say they want fresh ground pepper on their Caesar salad, but they really don’t.

Atleast they’re slightly aware...they know to be embarrassed by their association.

Forum List

Back