🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target CEO raves about the US economy

For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen
If the economy is so great why is anyone working at target? How much do the workers make? How much more does the ceo make than the average worker?

You’re way too smart to ask questions like this...
Think supply and demand....MILLIONS of low iQ wetbacks begging to work a brainless job.....very few, actually capable, high iQ big biz CEO’s.
Simple shit.
Did you get a raise?

I’m a venture capitalist, real estate investor and business owner...FUCK YES I got a raise. My portfolio is off the charts in every column by every metric.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

We know bud...you hate success stories and successful people. Trust me, we know.

For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen
If the economy is so great why is anyone working at target? How much do the workers make? How much more does the ceo make than the average worker?

Good point
Trumps plan was to make it a workers market. Target should be stealing good Walmart workers with higher wages because they can’t find good help.

I heard these places make their workers sign a no compete so a Burger King employee can’t go work for McDonald. I hear they are getting rid of those non competes. I hope they do. That’s not free market

Good point
Trumps plan was to make it a workers market. Target should be stealing good Walmart workers with higher wages because they can’t find good help.

I heard these places make their workers sign a no compete so a Burger King employee can’t go work for McDonald. I hear they are getting rid of those non competes. I hope they do. That’s not free market

I worked at Target for several years part-time. No such “non compete clause” exists. I knew some there that worked for both companies at the same time—WMT and TGT

Think supply and demand....MILLIONS of low iQ wetbacks begging to work a brainless job.....very few, actually capable, high iQ big biz CEO’s.
Simple shit.
Did you get a raise?

I’m a venture capitalist, real estate investor and business owner...FUCK YES I got a raise. My portfolio is off the charts in every column by every metric.

We know bud...you hate success stories and successful people. Trust me, we know.

No, you got me all wrong. I love reading fan fiction on these sites! You people make up the best stories!

Good point

I worked at Target for several years part-time. No such “non compete clause” exists. I knew some there that worked for both companies at the same time—WMT and TGT
This was in one particular state and it might have been fast food places. All I’m saying is employees should be able to work for the competition. That’s what they have experience doing. Plus that’s how employees get more money

Simple shit.
Did you get a raise?

No, you got me all wrong. I love reading fan fiction on these sites! You people make up the best stories!
I will believe who he says he is. I’m glad there are some rich folk here to tell you why you should vote for the party that benefits him not you.

He votes. You poor people would win if you were smart enough to vote democratic every two years until labor started sharing some of the profits.

Did you get a raise?

I will believe who he says he is. I’m glad there are some rich folk here to tell you why you should vote for the party that benefits him not you.

He votes. You poor people would win if you were smart enough to vote democratic every two years until labor started sharing some of the profits.

Damn if I am a “poor” person then more than 90% of the country is poor!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why have wages dropped 0.2 % since a year ago? I mean yes things are going pretty well, and as long as people keep hearing that yes they will spend. But you cannot deny that the lions share of the tax cuts went to the uber wealthy.
I take it you missed out on economics 101.

Lol, I take it you have missed out on everything. I did not make that stat, the gubnit, Rump's gubnit reported it. Are you calling your Orange God a liar?
No. I'm calling you a fool.

You are also calling the cat Orange Idiot a liar, well well one to the club!

We are adding personal debt at near record levels. In the time of a booming economy people should be saving, not adding debt.

Instead savings is staying the same and debt is going up.

View attachment 212514
Squiggly lines copied form the internet prove nothing.

You are just not a very smart person or those lines and their source would mean something to you.
You are over simplifying what those lines mean, like a child would. Quit talking about things you dont understand.

Good point

A non compete for working at Burger King?
I've never heard of such a thing.
Do you have a link?

Good point

A non compete for working at Burger King?
I've never heard of such a thing.
Do you have a link?

Yeah, it sounds like bull shit. Even as a Walmart manager I did not have to sign any such a thing.

Did you get a raise?

My success is not dependent upon which party sits in the Oval Office. Successful people perpetuate their own success, the POTUS doesn’t do that for us. I can’t for the life of me understand why Democrats don’t realize that. Is it easier on ones mind when he/she convinces themself that he/she isn’t in control of their own destiny? Ask blacks how voting Dem has helped them out.
Tell us, how has voting Democrat benefited you? Be specific.

My success is not dependent upon which party sits in the Oval Office. Successful people perpetuate their own success, the POTUS doesn’t do that for us. I can’t for the life of me understand why Democrats don’t realize that. Is it easier on ones mind when he/she convinces themself that he/she isn’t in control of their own destiny? Ask blacks how voting Dem has helped them out.

Fucking hilarious! This thread is filled with “conservatives” talking about how Trump has made their lives so much better and not a peep from you to them.

You sheep are some loyal folks, that’s for sure!

We are adding personal debt at near record levels. In the time of a booming economy people should be saving, not adding debt.

View attachment 212514
They sure as hell don't pay the bills

And The Hits Just Kept Coming: The Greatest (False) Predictions Of 2017 | Investor's Business Daily

The left was certain that exactly the opposite would happen with a Trump presidency. To borrow a recent phrase from House minority leader Nancy Pelosi, Trump's policies would cause "Armageddon" for family finances, the American economy, and the stock market.

When it comes to Trump, his critics so far have almost all been not just wrong, but dead wrong.

Taken from the article

I agree and I can tell where I live some businesses have closed but many more have opened.

New buildings going up all over the place and now hiring signs as well.

I gotta say this economy is doing well. Of course that could change as all economy's do.

I'm able to save more now than ever and I don't owe anyone a dime and everything I have is paid for so if I'm considered "evil" in some part then I can sure as hell live with it.

View attachment 212514
They sure as hell don't pay the bills

They pay my bills!!

Fucking hilarious! This thread is filled with “conservatives” talking about how Trump has made their lives so much better and not a peep from you to them.

I don’t think your simple little mind will allow you to understand.
Trump HAS made the lives of GOOD Americans better in many ways, who said he hasn’t?
I made the point, the POTUS doesn’t have control of MY checking account like some of you believe he does or should. I haven’t received any EFT’s from the White House.
My guess is that your life has only been positively affected since Trump swore in...your feelings are hurt because he talks “mean” and he hates the degenerate weirdos and illegal filth you love so much but you’re doing better and you know it.

I don’t think your simple little mind will allow you to understand.
Trump HAS made the lives of GOOD Americans better in many ways, who said he hasn’t?
I made the point, the POTUS doesn’t have control of MY checking account like some of you believe he does or should. I haven’t received any EFT’s from the White House.
My guess is that your life has only been positively affected since Trump swore in...your feelings are hurt because he talks “mean” and he hates the degenerate weirdos and illegal filth you love so much but you’re doing better and you know it.

Of course my life has been positively effected since Trump won an election...due to my and my wife’s hard work and nothing to do with Trump.

The only impact I have seen from Trump is that my investment growth has slowed way down thanks to his stupid trade war.

And The Hits Just Kept Coming: The Greatest (False) Predictions Of 2017 | Investor's Business Daily

The left was certain that exactly the opposite would happen with a Trump presidency. To borrow a recent phrase from House minority leader Nancy Pelosi, Trump's policies would cause "Armageddon" for family finances, the American economy, and the stock market.

When it comes to Trump, his critics so far have almost all been not just wrong, but dead wrong.

Taken from the article

I agree and I can tell where I live some businesses have closed but many more have opened.

New buildings going up all over the place and now hiring signs as well.

I gotta say this economy is doing well. Of course that could change as all economy's do.

I'm able to save more now than ever and I don't owe anyone a dime and everything I have is paid for so if I'm considered "evil" in some part then I can sure as hell live with it.
Right now I am working in the inner city on old homes from the 20's. It's been years since this part of the city saw any revitalization.
Seriously decrepit old homes seeing new life that were once homes for squatters or drug addicts

Forum List

Back