🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target CEO raves about the US economy

For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen
This coming from the Stores who don't allow the Salvation Army, and any other conservative orgs to setup in the parking lot. Also Santa is not welcome.

Target does not allow any solicitation in front of their stores, no matter the political leaning or purpose.

For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen
This coming from the Stores who don't allow the Salvation Army, and any other conservative orgs to setup in the parking lot. Also Santa is not welcome.

Can’t deranged wackos, chicks with dicks shit next to little girls in Targets as well?

Consumer spending has been largely on the rise for several years.

View attachment 212513
There are more jobs out there now, some at starting level but any job is a chance to show your stuff and could be the start of a great position.
upload_2018-8-23_19-32-46.jpeg

This guy might get a better job with George Soros at 15 dollars per hour. I wonder what the black guy is holding, a FedEX message envelope? Plans for the Demo?

If the economy is so great why is anyone working at target? How much do the workers make? How much more does the ceo make than the average worker?
Demeaning Americans, how leftist of you.

If the economy is so great why is anyone working at target? How much do the workers make? How much more does the ceo make than the average worker?
If they were smart they’d organize.

Unless it’s just a job for kids and stay at home part time moms. I get it.

If they were smart they’d organize.

Unless it’s just a job for kids and stay at home part time moms. I get it.
Why organize? They’re happy. People playing a stupid game making $150,000 a game are less happy.

You’re way too smart to ask questions like this...
Think supply and demand....MILLIONS of low iQ wetbacks begging to work a brainless job.....very few, actually capable, high iQ big biz CEO’s.
Simple shit.

Think supply and demand....MILLIONS of low iQ wetbacks begging to work a brainless job.....very few, actually capable, high iQ big biz CEO’s.
Simple shit.
Did you get a raise?

I’d like to hear from you cons how personally trump is benefitting you.

Me? Increased sales, 401k and $3k a year tax break
Crumbs.
And you?
Retired in my 50’s and bought a 5800 sq ft home on a lake.

Crumbs. I love them.
I live on a lake too. Only way to live.

Trump would say you have crumbs. As for most Americans they wish they made what I made and have zero debt age 47.

Simple shit.
Did you get a raise?

I’m a venture capitalist, real estate investor and business owner...FUCK YES I got a raise. My portfolio is off the charts in every column by every metric.

Good point

Simple shit.
Did you get a raise?

I’m a venture capitalist, real estate investor and business owner...FUCK YES I got a raise. My portfolio is off the charts in every column by every metric.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back