Target lose 9 Billion in one week.

Those tuck your penis girl's swimsuits are not selling as planned.

1685048210933.jpeg

Last edited:
These woke companies are bleeding money.

PetSmart is next.

I don't spend my money in a store that lectures me about "social justice".

My dog doesn't give a fuck.

Target stores are getting looted, and it's taking a huge bite out of profits.

The discount retailer told reporters on a call to discuss its third quarter earnings results that inventory shrinkage — or the disappearance of merchandise — has reduced its gross profit margin by $400 million so far in 2022 compared to 2021.

"At Target, year-to-date, incremental shortage has already reduced our gross margin by more than $400 million vs. last year," Target CFO Michael Fiddelke said on the earnings call, "and we expect it will reduce our gross margin by more than $600 million for the full year."

Comment:
The low class trash Left Wingers seem to love looting Target.

targetlootersfdrestdhfhgg.jpg
targetlooterstdyfyfyugjg.jpg

It's astounding that Target thought that selling 'tuck' clothes and putting them right where people come in with their kids was a good strategy. WTF is wrong with these people?

It's astounding that Target thought that selling 'tuck' clothes and putting them right where people come in with their kids was a good strategy. WTF is wrong with these people?
They must think that most folks support the WOKE culture.

Target stores are getting looted, and it's taking a huge bite out of profits.

The discount retailer told reporters on a call to discuss its third quarter earnings results that inventory shrinkage — or the disappearance of merchandise — has reduced its gross profit margin by $400 million so far in 2022 compared to 2021.

"At Target, year-to-date, incremental shortage has already reduced our gross margin by more than $400 million vs. last year," Target CFO Michael Fiddelke said on the earnings call, "and we expect it will reduce our gross margin by more than $600 million for the full year."

Comment:
The low class trash Left Wingers seem to love looting Target.

View attachment 788741View attachment 788742

I haven't been able to confirm it yet but I heard that folks are going into Target and destroying the tranny displays. One guy supposedly left a twelve pack of Bud Light at the foot of a ruined display.

Holy Crap! A whole page of that shit. Like 40 items! Almost makes me glad I don't have any pets now nor ever shopped at that store when I did!

We have choices. There are many stores in my area that sell the brand of food my dog likes without slapping their customers in the face with propaganda.

They must think that most folks support the WOKE culture.
They're actively and deliberately pushing it.

Mark Dayton was the prototype for Xiden and Festerman....As governor, he was cognitively impared, on psychotropic drugs, and often just stood up wandered out of the room during important meetings....And, of course, the media covered it up.

Forum List

Back