Target Moves Out of Minneapolis Due to Biden Voters

I will always remember Minneapolis as the city where Mary Tyler Moore would throw her hat into the air to begin her iconic TV program.

Today, of course, if one threw one's hat in the air, someone would steal it.

How tragic what has happened to our once nice cities.

What certain folks have done to our country is really, really, really sad.

They know what is coming if Chauvin is found not guilty and are wisely getting out of dodge.

And there is no way he is found guilty if he gets any sort of legit, honest, fact-driven trial!

At this rate, considering the suck off for 27 million, they will owe Chauvin 183 million for ruining his career, false imprisonment, and loss of freedom.

They know what is coming if Chauvin is found not guilty and are wisely getting out of dodge.
Probably more to do with " In an email to corporate employees, Target executives said its post-pandemic “Flex for Your Day” policy—a hybrid model that will allow both remote and on-site work—requires less office space, driving the decision to stop its lease of nearly one million square feet at City Center."
They are a smart company. If you do not need the space, why lease it. Corporate HQ work is mostly office/computer work. Work from home works unless you hire deadbeats. I doubt that is the case with Target.

Here you go liar. From your source.

" In an email to corporate employees, Target executives said its post-pandemic “Flex for Your Day” policy—a hybrid model that will allow both remote and on-site work—requires less office space, driving the decision to stop its lease of nearly one million square feet at City Center. "

This will save Target millions of dollars each and every year.

Please take your racist crap and enjoy it for breakfast.

I will always remember Minneapolis as the city where Mary Tyler Moore would throw her hat into the air to begin her iconic TV program.

Today, of course, if one threw one's hat in the air, someone would steal it.

How tragic what has happened to our once nice cities.

What certain folks have done to our country is really, really, really sad.

I know what you mean. I like Mary Tyler Moore a lot! There is even a statue in her honor they built for her there!
It's a miracle its still standing with all the thugs that live there and all.

1615596548139.png

all you can find is a home-recorded video by some anominous guy who weighs 400 pounds
It's called tiktok. How do you know the guy's weight?
I also posted a news clip saying the same thing, except they wont talk about the black mob insurrection, and neither will you

Forum List

Back