Taunted for being Black, a student fought back, civil rights complaint says. The 30-second fight derailed her life.

This Country was founded by White Christians. After a couple hundred years of trading African slaves, those same white men chose to stop. To this day, there are still African slaves in Africa. Prove me wrong on anything I just said.

There are an estimated 9 million slaves today on the African continent.

Last edited:
It was white folks who were responsible for slavery and who were those white folks fighting? Other white folks. Smfh.

Come on JB Stoner is that all

It was white folks who were responsible for slavery and who were those white folks fighting? Other white folks. Smfh.

Come on JB Stoner is that all you've got. You are the Klan and we damn sure don't vote for the same party, see it is the GOP who has the mindset of the sheet wearers in today's society.
Oh please, if you want to play that game, then hold the black Africans responsible for selling them in the first place. How pathetic.

The party of the Klan is and will always be Democrats. You simply don't get to rewrite history. Try again.

LOL!

You and @Superbadbrutha would have both voted for this guy if you had the chance.

They didn't have to vote for him. They voted for Biden which is the same thing. Biden said the most racist things about blacks than any other candidate in modern history and they still overwhelmingly voted for him. But blacks are not politically ignorant. :eusa_shhh:

Oh please, if you want to play that game, then hold the black Africans responsible for selling them in the first place. How pathetic.
So if someone brought a kid to your house for sell, would you buy the kid and then use the excuse someone sold the kid to me.
The party of the Klan is and will always be Democrats. You simply don't get to rewrite history. Try again.
\
Who is trying to rewrite history? I said the Republican Party today has the mindset of the sheet wearers, I am not talking about 60yrs ago.

So if someone brought a kid to your house for sell, would you buy the kid and then use the excuse someone sold the kid to me.

Who is trying to rewrite history? I said the Republican Party today has the mindset of the sheet wearers, I am not talking about 60yrs ago.
No, I don't support slavery in any form or fashion. Apparently you don't have a problem with the sellers, only ancient white buyers.

I said the Republican Party today has the mindset of the sheet wearers, I am not talking about 60yrs ago.

So ... By your estimation, however flawed it may be ...
400 years under Democrats is far better than 60 years dealing with Republicans.
Using that logic is going to seriously reduce your possible returns in Reparations.

No, I don't support slavery in any form or fashion. Apparently you don't have a problem with the sellers, only ancient white buyers.
You told me that African sold black folks into slavery, I can prove that they did or didn't. With that being said I know what you have done and in some cases continue to do today

Forum List

Back