Tax Cuts Steal Democracy

Actually a business cares about its customers most of all

No it doesn't. It cares about the money those customers spend. It couldn't give a shit less about its customers, and that is evidenced by all the recalls and what not that plague the consumer market constantly. Not to mention their destruction of the environment and planet at our expense.

No it doesn't. It cares about the money those customers spend. It couldn't give a shit less about its customers, and that is evidenced by all the recalls and what not that plague the consumer market constantly. Not to mention their destruction of the environment and planet at our expense.
Couldn't give a shit??? Imagine one business that couldn't give a shit about its customers and another that cared about them deeply which competitor would drive the other into bankruptcy?? Perhaps you can ask your mother for help with that question before you get back to us. You're Marxist child like treasonous brainwashing is horribly evidentif the Nazis came along and told you to believe something incredibly stupid would you do that too do you just buy into anything no matter how little sense it makes?

Oh my god if a company were subject to more recalls than others it would have a poor reputation and be driven into bankruptcy. This is something a child could figure out on his own. What is wrong with you?

No it doesn't. It cares about the money those customers spend. It couldn't give a shit less about its customers, and that is evidenced by all the recalls and what not that plague the consum. Not to mention their destruction of the environment and planet at our expense.
Destruction of the environment? What on earth are you talking about customers are free not to buy from any business that pollutes too much and government is free to make illegal any destruction of the environment it wants .

Oh my god if a company were subject to more recalls than others it would have a poor reputation and be driven into bankruptcy.

Ah, so Toyota is in bankruptcy?
No because it is one of the top quality brands in the history of the world consistently given the highest ratings by Consumer Reports you are a total idiot I'm so sorry may God forgive me for pointing out your ignorance so clearly

Couldn't give a shit??? Imagine one business that couldn't give a shit about its customers and another that cared about them deeply which competitor would drive the other into bankruptcy??

Must be why Comcast is the most hated company in America and is currently going through bankruptcy...wait, it's not? Hmmm.

No it doesn't. It cares about themoney those customers spend. It couldn't give a shit less

How could they spend money? If the government takes it?

Couldn't give a shit??? Imagine one business that couldn't give a shit about its customers and another that cared about them deeply which competitor would drive the other into bankruptcy??

Must be why Comcast is the most hated company in America and is currently going through bankruptcy...wait, it's not? Hmmm.
Not sure what your point is if you have one could you try to state it in good English?

For the second time consumers are free not to buy from any company that pollutes too much and government is free to make illegal any corporate behavior that pollutes too much. Can you have your mother and explain what that means?

You do not even have that illusion of choice. Fossil fuel companies, for example, pay off State Legislatures so they can push renewable energy out of the markets.

So you're arguing that tax cuts create growth even though there is no evidence to support that.

So that's why you make a very emotional argument, like you're on your period or something. Calm down. No need for melodrama and hysterics.

Oh I get it now Comcast is hated and I hate my cable company and I hate my health insurance company these companies are free from competition because of their fascist crony capitalist association with liberal government if they had competition they would have to be beloved or go bankrupt now perhaps you understand. Do you understand your Marxist brainwashing?

So you're arguing that tax cuts create growth even though there is no evidence to support that.

So that's why you make a very emotional argument, like you're on your period or something. Calm down. No need for melodrama and hysterics.
Someone should tell Ireland that even though their tax cuts encouraged thousands and thousands of companies to move there that it really is not good for business and that they made a huge mistake. Their real objective should be to raise taxes and drive thousands and thousands of companies away. This is why America celebrates when tax inversions and other tax mechanisms drive companies away. Everybody knows this is a good thingit's so obvious if you have fewer companies and fewer jobs you are far far better off. This is the gods honest liberal fascist truth

Not sure what your point is if you have one could you try to state it in good English?

Your argument was that companies that don't care about the customers are driven to bankruptcy by companies that do. Comcast is the most hated company in America, yet it grows its market share every day, and is the largest cable provider in the country.

So your theory is just like everything else that comes from the right-wing; bullshit.

Confusing kid I just looked down And seen a massive dick...

Forum List

Back