🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taxing the wealthy more will have little to no impact on your life or anyone around you

It doesn't mean you shouldn't tax business

As long as you dont mind paying for their tax increase.

I also pay for increased labor costs, increased cost of supplies and increased costs of insurance

You are only taxed on your profit. More money you are making, the more you will pay

What the fuck does that have to do with a tax increase?

No..the more YOU pay to make up for the businesses lost revenue.

Of course. That is the way capitalism works. As a cost of doing business, you pay taxes to pay for roads, police and fire protection , schools from which you benefit

You are taxed on the profit from your business. If you can pass that on and still compete in the market, that is what you do

Yeah? And what do the welfare tit suckers contribute for those same services?
You cheer biting the hand that feeds you. One day that hand is going to slap the shit out of you.

Not in a country that votes.

So in your opinion the business will just eat the added expense?

How many times do I have to tell you that a tax on profits isn't an expense?
You do realize a lot of businesses run on razor thin margins and any added increase that cant be offset by price hikes will be made up in lower pay for employees or the down sizing of staff,or the closing of the business all together.

You're really totally clueless about economics, if a business could make more profit by paying their employees less or do with less staff it would have already done so, taxes have nothing to do with it.
And why would I be upset at your stupidity?

I don't know, you seemed to be upset when I called you "comrade"

:popcorn:

As long as you dont mind paying for their tax increase.

I also pay for increased labor costs, increased cost of supplies and increased costs of insurance

You are only taxed on your profit. More money you are making, the more you will pay

Of course. That is the way capitalism works. As a cost of doing business, you pay taxes to pay for roads, police and fire protection , schools from which you benefit

You are taxed on the profit from your business. If you can pass that on and still compete in the market, that is what you do

You cheer biting the hand that feeds you. One day that hand is going to slap the shit out of you.

What does voting have to do with it?
Unless you're referring to liberals voting themselves more free shit thus driving up taxes to pay for them and suppressing the economy.

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes

It should be used to pay off the debt. Those tax breaks for the rich sure didn't help the economy.
Says who? You?
I was easily making six figures prior to the crash. I won't claim that it was tax cuts that did it but it sure as hell wasn't something that carried over into Obama's administration.
You morons claim one thing but your only scape goat is the crash. The crash that was partially caused by Democratic policies. So desperate to help the poor that everyone paid the price.

Just look at how the economy has done, the evidence is clear.
Our economy crashed because of shady trading & financial practices. Partially thanks to people like Barney Frank and their bullshit "help the poor" policies.
The economy stayed in the shitter because we elected a fucking amatuer who knew NOTHING about economics & had the same God damn philosophy that got us there in the first place.

None of the "help the poor" policies contributed to the economic crisis.

That's been debunked over and over again.

Unless you're referring to liberals voting themselves more free shit thus driving up taxes to pay for them and suppressing the economy.

Aren't you allowed to vote?

So in your opinion the business will just eat the added expense?

How many times do I have to tell you that a tax on profits isn't an expense?
You do realize a lot of businesses run on razor thin margins and any added increase that cant be offset by price hikes will be made up in lower pay for employees or the down sizing of staff,or the closing of the business all together.

You're really totally clueless about economics, if a business could make more profit by paying their employees less or do with less staff it would have already done so, taxes have nothing to do with it.
And why would I be upset at your stupidity?

I don't know, you seemed to be upset when I called you "comrade"

:popcorn:

Nope. A business pays the employees based on an industry or area standard.
If they dont they get crappy employees and that business wont stay open very long.

I would change corporate taxes and give breaks for hiring US workers, paying well, and giving good benefits. If they met certain criteria I would be fine with zero taxes paid by a company that takes good care of employees. That's how you would have a strong economy again. And it would shrink government.

How about our government stop allowing illegals and immigrants in?
That alone would increase the hourly wage.

I've already said I'm not pro illegal immigration. But the illegals are fighting for the lowest paying jobs. It does drag down wages, but it is just a small part of the problem. Like I said before it's more sending jobs to other countries and bringing in foreigners for better paying jobs that is doing most of the real damage. What do you not like about what I would do? Do you like big government? My plan would shrink government by having companies take care of employees, that's the only way government will ever shrink.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!
I'll post it again for the millionth time.
I started working in machine shops over twenty five years ago.
The average hispanic ratio was around 4% when I retired five years ago it was above 80%.
These were jobs you could make a living on. Wages went stagnant in the early 90's because of it and friends I have still in the industry have told me it's gotten nothing but worse.
So when do you start supporting an anti immigrant stance and those who will do something about it?
No one is going to turn over expensive equipment to people with zero education.

And we know what at least one political party thinks about education, don't we:

I shouldnt expect someone with a mental impairment to get it....

Like Rick "education is for snobs" Santorum?

Again,what does that have to do with it?

You have a bad habit of turning things off you don't like to hear or read.

I just listed three things that are relevant to Republicans and their stance on foreigners coming to this country, and you act like I never responded at all.

Senate Dems to block bill punishing 'sanctuary cities'
By SUSAN FERRECHIO (@SUSANFERRECHIO) • 10/17/15 12:01 AM

Senate Dems to block bill punishing 'sanctuary cities'

Will they get it passed? Are they getting the public behind them?

The only public behind them are those that are in tune with conservative broadcasts like Bill O'Reilly and Fox News. The MSM doesn't spend much time reporting on things like this so how would they get the word out?

They're doing everything they can, but our government (by design) was created so that no one power controls all. All they can do is take action and hope the public is paying attention.

They aren't really trying. People aren't behind it because they look like a bunch of jerks trying to kick out poor immigrants. They need to get the message across that it is to increase wages and help with inequality. They need to make any dems against it look bad, but they don't do that. They don't really want to pass anything. Their rich owners want the cheap labor.

The Republicans are fighting to stop this amnesty and illegals, and the Democrats are fighting to keep it. You choose which side you're on.

The repubs fight for a balance budget by giving the richest tax breaks and increasing military spending. Not much of a fight there either.

Really? So when was the last time the richest got a tax break?

Yes they want to increase military spending. Protecting the country is in our Constitution and they are obligated to do so. Planned Parenthood and Cash for Clunkers is not.

An income tax is unconstitutional...

And you'd pay for your military how without it?
Flat tax, nothing to do with income....

You can't be serious. So the poor pay the same as the wealthy even though the wealthy benefit so much more I suppose? Oh and everyone pays even the poorest right?
Right now the bottom 47% pay very little to no "income" tax...

Put a flat tax on purchases...

Yes pretty much.

Tax policies and spending policies are determined by our elected representatives. What's your better idea?

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes
lol you people are so dense. With or without spending like shrimp on treadmills, the wealthy must pay the most in taxes. Why? Because the government has massive expenses like a badass military, public education, and infrastructure needs. That requires a great deal of revenue. Where does most of our capital come from? Corporations and wealthy individuals. The greater the capital, the more revenue is generated. Shifting the burden to the middle class and poor would fuck upconsumer spending which is what benefits all three economic classes of people and the economy in general.

Yes, we should cut spending, but we also must raise revenue. In 2000, our revenue as a percentage of GDP was 20% and our economy was thriving. Now it is 16%. In the 50s, the tax rate on the wealthy was 90%. In other words, reasonable revenue demand does not harm the economy if the driving force of the economy is consumer spending.
Besides, after the GOP's massive redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the top 1%, only the top 1% has the money to pay.

An income tax is unconstitutional...

And you'd pay for your military how without it?
Flat tax, nothing to do with income....

You can't be serious. So the poor pay the same as the wealthy even though the wealthy benefit so much more I suppose? Oh and everyone pays even the poorest right?
Right now the bottom 47% very little to no "income" tax...

Put a flat tax on purchases...

Yes the very poor and the retired. Why would you want to tax either more?

Tax policies and spending policies are determined by our elected representatives. What's your better idea?

It sure as hell isnt raising taxes on business.

Forum List

Back