Taxpayers Fleeing Blue States Take $26.8 Billion in Gross Income to Red States.

I can't wait for the first blue state to pass laws preventing people and businesses from moving out, or insisting those who leave the state must continue to pay that state's taxes.
That case was already decided in the USSC re: CA. They ruled that the retirement money was not paid out while you were a resident so it was not earned at that time. Apparently when the money is paid determines when it was earned. If you are not a resident at that time, no CA tax. HaHaHa, retirement earned by former state workers living out of state is not taxable in CA. Thanks for those tax dollars that you're paying me Taxman. Guess those aren't staying in CA.

I can't wait for the first blue state to pass laws preventing people and businesses from moving out, or insisting those who leave the state must continue to pay that state's taxes.
I believe the People's Republik of New Yorkistan is already trying that.
"FUCK the Constitution!"

-- The Democratic Party

Best way to turn Red States BLUE

Worked in Arizona and Georgia
Texas is next
Don't forget. What you wrought. Many of the KGB/Stasi/SS major swamp expansion employees will be former Deplorables. They will do their authoritarian job with a vengeance.

Best way to turn Red States BLUE

Worked in Arizona and Georgia
Texas is next
Don't forget. What you wrought. Many of the KGB/Stasi/SS major swamp expansion employees will be former Deplorables. They will do their authoritarian job with a vengeance.
No idea what you are babbling about
Get back on your meds

"FUCK the Constitution!"

-- The Democratic Party

Republicans were the ones who stormed our Capitol
So? it wasn't a fucking insurrection. Your Black Flies Splatters and AntiFa cause the real insurrection last year when they rioted over a fucking criminal (George Floyd) wo got what he deserved!

Forum List

Back