Taxpayers Fleeing Blue States Take $26.8 Billion in Gross Income to Red States.

Best way to turn Red States BLUE

Worked in Arizona and Georgia
Texas is next
Nawwww importing illegals is still the best way.

Illegals can’t vote, you have to be a citizen
Under BiDumbfuck's AmeriKa's open borders policy, which you morons support, anyone who jumps the fence into the US is automatically a citizen. Who the hell are you kidding?
I find it quite interesting that the southern border is open in both directions to all but Americans, but the northern border is locked down tight and has been for sixteen months. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. Scamdemic.

Texas is next

Under BiDumbfuck's AmeriKa's open borders policy, which you morons support, anyone who jumps the fence into the US is automatically a citizen. Who the hell are you kidding?
I find it quite interesting that the southern border is open in both directions to all but Americans, but the northern border is locked down tight and has been for sixteen months. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. Scamdemic.
Well, you can thank CanaDUH for that one. And Trudeau is moving the goalposts yet again!

"FUCK the Constitution!"

-- The Democratic Party

Republicans were the ones who stormed our Capitol
Outside of a little vandalism, they were exercising their First Amendment right to freedom of assembly.
Beating Capitol Police and stopping Congress is not a little vandalism

It was an assault on Democracy by Republicans
Fuck you! One cop suffered a frigging cardiac after the fact and the ONLY fatality directly involved was of Ashlee Babbitt a true patriot. that DC cop needs to be hung by his johnson.

Texas is next

Well, you can thank CanaDUH for that one. And Trudeau is moving the goalposts yet again!
Agreed, but the US bound Canadians are blocked as well and that has nothing to do with Trudeau. Pushback is coming. Personally, I am boycotting any Canadian product I find in the stores and there are many in my neck of the woods. If Trudeau doesn't figure I am "clean" enough to come into his country, he doesn't need my money.

I can't wait for the first blue state to pass laws preventing people and businesses from moving out, or insisting those who leave the state must continue to pay that state's taxes.
I believe the People's Republik of New Yorkistan is already trying that.
Already been decided in CA.

Texas is next

Agreed, but the US bound Canadians are blocked as well and that has nothing to do with Trudeau. Pushback is coming. Personally, I am boycotting any Canadian product I find in the stores and there are many in my neck of the woods. If Trudeau doesn't figure I am "clean" enough to come into his country, he doesn't need my money.
Yeah, our US Rep, Brian "Weasel" Higgins is talking a talk, but no action. And Buffalo is a MAJOR border city.

"FUCK the Constitution!"

-- The Democratic Party

Republicans were the ones who stormed our Capitol
Outside of a little vandalism, they were exercising their First Amendment right to freedom of assembly.
Beating Capitol Police and stopping Congress is not a little vandalism

It was an assault on Democracy by Republicans
Not really, but this is the boogeyman du jour you've been ordered to yap about.

Texas is next

Obviously, Canada is racist.

Oh, wait, sorry -- only America is racist for enforcing immigration law.

I can't wait for the first blue state to pass laws preventing people and businesses from moving out, or insisting those who leave the state must continue to pay that state's taxes.
I wasn't disagreeing with you--just don't want anymore of an influx.

Who are all these pathetic halfwits perplexed to inactiom by the voting procedures?

Me either. I live in Spokane Valley. My son sold his home in Coeur d alene last month for almost double what he paid two years ago. Californians are buying everything in northern Idaho.

Me either. I live in Spokane Valley. My son sold his home in Coeur d alene last month for almost double what he paid two years ago. Californians are buying everything in northern Idaho.
Republic for me. I have seen it.

And Blue States only answer is higher taxes and more regulations. The implosion is coming.
That's excellent.
Now maybe those red states can stop sucking at the fed's tit.

Duhhhhh red states suck fed tit duhhhhhh.
I'm sure the closest you can come to comprehension.
Well Done.
Have a jelly bean

And Blue States only answer is higher taxes and more regulations. The implosion is coming.
They will soon find out how those states get their money..

Texas is next
So you want permanent far Left one party rule, eh Bolshevik scumbag?

Don‘t the voters get to decide those things?
Nope, because Democrat voters are morons and need to be eliminated.
Nuff with you
Because I am right as rain. The only people who vote for Democrats are Communists and idiots.
A republican calling other people idiots..priceless

Forum List

Back