TDS racist black Leftist triggered over the sight of Trump supporters

How dose that racism look on you leftist?

H
e would go nuts over this:

3000.jpg

Good! I'm happy that a black-crybaby leftist is sent into such painful misery by the existence of those of us who want the best for America & are thankful for the first-world life it gives people. It gives me what I call a "schadenfreude-boner."

triggered is an understatement

You hear him saying n!gger all the time in that video?
Isn't it funny how freedom of speech only works one way? If I call people that, they want me banned. But a black dude calling other people that? Perfectly fine. Wow.

Reminds me of that white girl that got invited up on stage by a black group, and she started singing the lyrics to the 'song' (I hate rap, it's not a music, or a song), but she said the N-work, because it was part of the 'song'. Suddenly everyone was screaming at her.

They can say whatever they want, but we can't? Freedom of speech works both ways, or you are just a bunch of bigots.

Good! I'm happy that a black-crybaby leftist is sent into such painful misery by the existence of those of us who want the best for America & are thankful for the first-world life it gives people. It gives me what I call a "schadenfreude-boner."
triggered is an understatement

You hear him saying n!gger all the time in that video?
Isn't it funny how freedom of speech only works one way? If I call people that, they want me banned. But a black dude calling other people that? Perfectly fine. Wow.

Reminds me of that white girl that got invited up on stage by a black group, and she started singing the lyrics to the 'song' (I hate rap, it's not a music, or a song), but she said the N-work, because it was part of the 'song'. Suddenly everyone was screaming at her.

They can say whatever they want, but we can't? Freedom of speech works both ways, or you are just a bunch of bigots.

I love the Twins response on his actions lol

and if you watch to the end the racist get's handcuffed

Forum List

Back