Tea Partier refers to executioning President Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Screen-shot-2014-07-21-at-9.16.44-PM-638x351.png

“And we all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him. But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer.”

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, I just want to paint in very vivid terms what "to hang, draw and quarter" means.
It is disgusting.

It is gruesome. And a crazy Tea Party asshole like this Stephen Steinlight freak (who makes $$$ off of his speaking ventures, btw) is only fanning flames of hate and more importantly, of sedition.

This is the Tea Party of America in 2014, when assholes can roam freely and say this kind of shit and of course, not one single soul in the Tea Party will take asshole Steinlight to task for this. They will clap for him and they will pay to hear him say stuff like this.

It was first reported here:

VIDEO: Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama | IMAGINE 2050

Last edited by a moderator:
"Executioning"?

The guy is an idiot, not only for spewing about violence, but for ignorance. People are not "hung" they are hanged.

Moron. But at least he didn't invent a retard word like executioning.

Teapers will claim there is no Teaper leadership. They won't condemn such statements but they will proceed to spew racist nonsense and levy personal attacks on you and anyone else who dared criticize this teaper hate monger.

Teapers are fucking ridiculous. Anti-American traitors who want an armed insurrection.

"Executioning"?

The guy is an idiot, not only for spewing about violence, but for ignorance. People are not "hung" they are hanged.

The first attack on the OP.

Teapers will claim there is no Teaper leadership. They won't condemn such statements but they will proceed to spew racist nonsense and levy personal attacks on you and anyone else who dared criticize this teaper hate monger.

Teapers are fucking ridiculous. Anti-American traitors who want an armed insurrection.

I just did. Pull your head out of your ass, Nutz.

Did you condemn Biden for saying the GOP wants to see blacks in chains?

Betcha didn't.

Did you condemn Biden for saying the GOP wants to see blacks in chains?

Betcha didn't.

Enjoy your relativism.

Just so we're clear what this guy is referring to...

>> To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. << (Wiki)

But remember, it's "progressives" who represent the threat to Amurrika. Fuck that, let's stay with tradition.

"Executioning"?

That was a typo. Are your panties still in a wad?

Typo?

No sir.

Execuling......is a typo....accidentally hit the L instead of the T

Executioning is written by one who is naïve to the proper tenses of the word execute.

Sad one can not admit when they were wrong.

Screen-shot-2014-07-21-at-9.16.44-PM-638x351.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8moUDVzPhJw

“And we all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him. But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer.”

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, I just want to paint in very vivid terms what "to hang, draw and quarter" means.
It is disgusting.

It is gruesome. And a crazy Tea Party asshole like this Stephen Steinlight freak (who makes $$$ off of his speaking ventures, btw) is only fanning flames of hate and more importantly, of sedition.

This is the Tea Party of America in 2014, when assholes can roam freely and say this kind of shit and of course, not one single soul in the Tea Party will take asshole Steinlight to task for this. They will clap for him and they will pay to hear him say stuff like this.

It was first reported here:

VIDEO: Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama | IMAGINE 2050

All this because he wanted people to have healthcare

This guys is "going rogue"as some say, as long as it isn't execution, ignore him. He is using an old expression, though the publicity could get him a visit from the Secret Service. Maybe that what he is yapping for, MEDIA.

Last edited:

:lol: That is what you call that? I mean, if you were serious about condemnation...you wouldn't be pointing out an obvious typo. :eusa_whistle:

"Executioning"?

The first attack on the OP.

and you attacked thousands of people based on the words of one.

Deflection. Teapers are good at this. But is okay when they claim Al Sharpton represents all black people. :lmao:

Teapers are pathetic, they want to start an armed insurrection, use women and children as human shields, and hang and quarter the President of the United States...because he is black.

"Executioning"?

Typo?

No sir.

Executioning is written by one who is naïve to the proper tenses of the word execute.

You misunderestimate language. It's not a fixed object. One can verbify or gerundicate. It's called creativityism.

:lol: That is what you call that? I mean, if you were serious about condemnation...you wouldn't be pointing out an obvious typo. :eusa_whistle:

I can walk and chew gum, Nutz. The OP is a flaming moron pointing fingers at another flaming moron. All is pertinent. All is fair game.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
"Executioning"?

Typo?

No sir.

Please, continue to show your ass. It's really fun to watch.

Have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back