Tea Party Officials Sneak Into Courthouse After Polls Close And Gets Locked In

20hskk4.jpg

We came to help count ballots! Yeah, that's it! Three hours after the ballot counting was finished. We got held up in traffic.

What a bunch of bumbling fools.....

Mississippi Tea Party Goes Watergate

In the wee hours of Wednesday morning after polls closed in Mississippi’s GOP primary for U.S. Senate, a campaign staffer for Tea Party challenger Chris McDaniel was found locked inside a county courthouse with a a top Tea Party activist and a consultant for the Mississippi Baptist Christian Action Commission.

According to the Hinds County Sheriff’s Department, they gained access to the building around 2 a.m. then called the chair of the county Republican Party when they realized that they were locked inside.

It’s unclear what the three were doing inside the courthouse. Election officials had been tallying the vote from Tuesday’s primary but had long since left. In a statement on Wednesday, a McDaniel campaign spokesman said that the Tea Partier “had sent people to the Hinds courthouse to obtain the outstanding numbers and observe the count.” However, it’s unclear what could have been observed inside a dark, locked courthouse.

Here is an article without the spin:

"Our investigation revealed that the three individuals were able to enter the courthouse through a side door marked for employees only," Sheriff's Department spokesman Othor Cain said Thursday afternoon in a statement. "This door was either propped open or was malfunctioning at the time of entry."

Cain said the three had access only to the common areas of the courthouse, including the hallways and restrooms.

Courthouse lock-in case closed without arrests

Either way, isn't this the same piece of scum team who photographed a woman with Alzheimer's in the hospital and released it to the press? Or was that some other jerk?

CaféAuLait;9220812 said:

"Our investigation revealed that the three individuals were able to enter the courthouse through a side door marked for employees only," Sheriff's Department spokesman Othor Cain said Thursday afternoon in a statement. "This door was either propped open or was malfunctioning at the time of entry."

Cain said the three had access only to the common areas of the courthouse, including the hallways and restrooms.

Either way, isn't this the same piece of scum team who photographed a woman with Alzheimer's in the hospital and released it to the press? Or was that some other jerk?

NO, that's them, and most likely the next senator from my home Mississippi. (sigh)

No, actually, that's not what it says at all. It says that someone from the campaign office said that they three were let in by a uniformed officer.

The sheriff's office said no, that's not true.

Then they talked to them, and said they came in through an unlocked door, the door slammed shut, and there was no crime.

This isn't rocket science, but it does require basic English skills.

your right. that lie came from the campaign office.

however
“There are conflicting stories from the three of them, which began to raise the red flag, and we’re trying to get to the bottom of it,” Othor Cain, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office, told the Sun-Herald.
Breaking into the Mississippi Senate Race : The New Yorker
so i guess the three aren't that trustworthy, either.

No, actually, that's not what it says at all. It says that someone from the campaign office said that they three were let in by a uniformed officer.

The sheriff's office said no, that's not true.

Then they talked to them, and said they came in through an unlocked door, the door slammed shut, and there was no crime.

This isn't rocket science, but it does require basic English skills.

your right. that lie came from the campaign office.

however
“There are conflicting stories from the three of them, which began to raise the red flag, and we’re trying to get to the bottom of it,” Othor Cain, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office, told the Sun-Herald.
Breaking into the Mississippi Senate Race : The New Yorker
so i guess the three aren't that trustworthy, either.

Well, the conflict came when the McDainiel campaign said the folks first talked to uniformed personnel. The Sheriff's office outed that lie. And, given that, plus coming in the "employees only" door led to the investigation.

Frankly, I believe the tale that they had no plans to do anything illegal. It's just that these people really are crazy. They are paranoid. They think, for example, Pell Grant's are unconstitutional, and there's a conspiracy out there to hide that truth from Americans. Going into a dark, shut down, courthouse to see what is going on inside would be strangely logical.

And in fact his hysterical reaction to the idea that people come and go out of their offices at odd hours with some regularity tells me that Synthia probably has experience with being in trouble for engaging in such activities WITHOUT proper authorization.

none of those people worked there.
They MUST defend their fellow teabaggers.

CaféAuLait;9220812 said:

NO, that's them, and most likely the next senator from my home Mississippi. (sigh)

I thought they were one in the same, nothing but scum. Thanks for the info.

They aren't one and the same.

What you have here is a bunch of dems who are frantically working overtime to discredit the McDaniel campaign staffers, in an attempt to throw the election.

Nothing new.

What you have here is a bunch of dems who are frantically working overtime to discredit the McDaniel campaign staffers, in an attempt to throw the election.

Nothing new.

right. that's what it is. it has nothing to do with the actions of the campaign itself.

Well, I don't think anyone outside the tea party thinks McDaniel didn't have foreknowledge of the videoing. His story just doesn't add up, and there was a video of him being interviewed on a radio show in which he looked guilty as hell. But, there's no smoking gun connecting them. One of the people arrested took over McDaniel's radio show after the campaign began, and the tea party guy arrested has close ties.

A staffer was in the court house.

A campaign doesn't get locked in a courthouse, or take pictures.

See, you don't even understand what it is you're saying.

Well, I don't think anyone outside the tea party thinks McDaniel didn't have foreknowledge of the videoing. His story just doesn't add up, and there was a video of him being interviewed on a radio show in which he looked guilty as hell. But, there's no smoking gun connecting them. One of the people arrested took over McDaniel's radio show after the campaign began, and the tea party guy arrested has close ties.

A staffer was in the court house.

So what you're saying is that the people who are closest to him don't know anything, and people who are motivated to discredit him do.

Got it.

read the freaking thead, it's only been linked at least twice.

Lying to the police is a crime, the sheriff said NO LAWS WERE BROKEN, if you don't believe the article that is your problem. I'm tired of listening to fucking broken records that always tilt to the left. I'm done with this thread.

Lying to the police isn't a crime. You're confusing the police with God.
Sadly you're not alone in that...

Nothing new.

Riiiight, because Dems want Thad Cochran in the Senate... :confused:

A McDaniel nomination represents the Dems' best hope. If anything their interest would be in defending these Jacksongate burgulars. Think about it.

Wait... that means...

:eek:

You're a Democrat?

read the freaking thead, it's only been linked at least twice.

Lying to the police is a crime, the sheriff said NO LAWS WERE BROKEN, if you don't believe the article that is your problem. I'm tired of listening to fucking broken records that always tilt to the left. I'm done with this thread.

Actually anyone caught lying to police during an investigation can be charged with obstruction of justice. It's much better not to answer than lie.

Actually anyone caught lying to police during an investigation can be charged with obstruction of justice. It's much better not to answer than lie.

Now you're qualifying yourself. What you said was "lying to the police is a crime". It isn't.

And I know this because I read my mother's Perry Mason books. :funnyface:

Now you're qualifying yourself. What you said was "lying to the police is a crime". It isn't.

And I know this because I read my mother's Perry Mason books. :funnyface:

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. Good job, loser.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Umm... whose words are these again?

Lying to the police is a crime

Planning your words before posting them isn't a crime either. :rolleyes:

You lose.

Wrong answer loser, this is a simple yes or no question, remember the context of the thread. Were the people, who were accused of lying, speaking to the sheriffs officers who were investigating to determine if a crime had occurred? Yes or no.

Last edited:
lol
title is lie

they didn't sneak into anything

how they got locked in there hasn't really been given yet

can you people EVER be honest?

this should go into gossip forum

:lol::lol:Can you people ever be honest?
It's the Tea Party people that are caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.....cover up much?

What would anybody be doing in the courthouse at 2:00 a.m...... come on Steph, give us some ideas?

Forum List

Back