Tea Party Persecution...Why?

And you wonder why the Tea Party folks are persecuted, ridiculed and mocked. Without hesitation or thought, you deem it appropriate to compare your political opponents to a Cambodian mass murderer. You insult a huge percentage of the American population and can't figure out why they think you are a bunch of jerks.

You walk around dick in hand with Promethius Bound - a putrid pile of shit who demands that black Americans be rounded up and deported to Africa - and are sub-human.

And you wonder why we view you as a scumbag?

Yes, your putrid party lies, slanders, and libels the Tea Party. Demagoguery is your way. The shameful little Goebbels of the democratic party spewing hate at any who hold views different than your shameful party.

Pol Pot is exactly what you scumbags model yourselves after.

And you wonder why the Tea Party folks are persecuted, ridiculed and mocked. Without hesitation or thought, you deem it appropriate to compare your political opponents to a Cambodian mass murderer. You insult a huge percentage of the American population and can't figure out why they think you are a bunch of jerks.

You walk around dick in hand with Promethius Bound - a putrid pile of shit who demands that black Americans be rounded up and deported to Africa - and are sub-human.

And you wonder why we view you as a scumbag?

Yes, your putrid party lies, slanders, and libels the Tea Party. Demagoguery is your way. The shameful little Goebbels of the democratic party spewing hate at any who hold views different than your shameful party.

Pol Pot is exactly what you scumbags model yourselves after.

See what a jerk you are. I don't know shit about Promethius Bound other than I argue with him plenty. Due to the Jewish blood that runs through my viens I doubt he would want to hang out with me.

Tea Party Persecution

This thread belongs in Conspiracies, Political Satire AND Dumbed Down Humor.

Grow up and get used to the tee potty being blamed for what they do.

Democrats and their media have all but put on their pointy white hoods when it comes to Tea Party members.

Lots of persecution but very few facts...:mad:

from the OP:
You would think that a group that believe the government should follow the Constitution, reduce the national debt, lower taxes, reduce government waste and corruption and have fiscally responsible government..

The tea party is persecuted by the dems, libs, rinos, and the media because they threaten the power base of those groups. Its about power and money, not doing what is best for the country.

the status quo keeps those listed groups in power and the money continues to flow into their personal accounts by legalized bribery. Its called corruption and greed, and DC is the capital of it.

from the OP:
You would think that a group that believe the government should follow the Constitution, reduce the national debt, lower taxes, reduce government waste and corruption and have fiscally responsible government..

The tea party is persecuted by the dems, libs, rinos, and the media because they threaten the power base of those groups. Its about power and money, not doing what is best for the country.

the status quo keeps those listed groups in power and the money continues to flow into their personal accounts by legalized bribery. Its called corruption and greed, and DC is the capital of it.

Very close to the perfect post Mr. Redfish...:clap2:

It has elected people to the GOP who are pledged to focus on the Tea Party goals. One of those, Ted Cruz, did his damndest in a marathon quasi-filibuster to impress upon the Senate that it needed to follow the lead of the House and defund or postpone Obamacare until it was ready for prime time. Who among us would now say that wouldn't have been the right call? Every one of them has voted to repeal Obamacare when they had opportunity to do so.

Almost all have kept their campaign promises to vote against inceased irresponsible spending and ever more government intrusion onto our civil liberties and unalienable rights.

And while they have won some concessions to favorably amend some bills--Boehner does need their votes after all to get stuff passed--they are still too few, most especially in the Senate--to have much power.

And unfortunately those who get their information only from the partisan leftwing media are being told constantly how evil the Tea Party is and are misled into believing that the Tea Party is doing all sorts of things and promoting all sorts of things that Tea Party groups overall simply don't do. But that's how the left stays in power isn't it. By making sure that anybody who doesn't support the leftist agenda is marginalized, demonized, ridiculed, and lied into oblivion.

That darned LW media covering the shut down over obamacare and suggestion we not raise the debt limit and effect that would have on obligations such as debt service and entitlements.

So what harm did that shutdown actually do? When you max our your credit card do you change your behavior? Or do you just ask the credit card to increase your limit and you continue the same irresponsible spending practices?

We specifically elected Tea Party candidates to do exactly what they promised to do if elected. And that means stop this travesty of Obamacare imposed on the American people--each passing day is demonstrating more and more that we were absolutely right to demand that. And that means stop the irresponsible spending, runaway deficits, unconscionable debt that the government continues to increase in order to keep itself in power.

I won't fault the Tea Party candidates from doing what they promised to do.

I only wish your messiah king that you elected had kept his campaign promises. We would be in a far less deep hole and wouldn't still be frantically digging it deeper if he had.

Shaved a pt or so off of gnp. But, more so the harm was to the gop. The vast majority of 60+% want govt to function. I fault the TPM politicians for promising to do something that makes it impossible for the gop to elect a fricking potus or senate maj.

And I also fault idiots who blame the media when their message is not well received by the public.

Last edited:
That darned LW media covering the shut down over obamacare and suggestion we not raise the debt limit and effect that would have on obligations such as debt service and entitlements.

So what harm did that shutdown actually do? When you max our your credit card do you change your behavior? Or do you just ask the credit card to increase your limit and you continue the same irresponsible spending practices?

We specifically elected Tea Party candidates to do exactly what they promised to do if elected. And that means stop this travesty of Obamacare imposed on the American people--each passing day is demonstrating more and more that we were absolutely right to demand that. And that means stop the irresponsible spending, runaway deficits, unconscionable debt that the government continues to increase in order to keep itself in power.

I only wish your messiah king that you elected had kept his campaign promises. We would be in a far less deep hole and wouldn't still be frantically digging it deeper if he had.

Shaved a pt or so off of gnp. But, more so the harm was to the gop. The vast majority of 60+% want govt to function. I fault the TPM politicians for promising to do something that makes it impossible for the gop to elect a fricking potus or senate maj.

standing up for your principles is never wrong, it may be temporarily painful, but in the end it is the right thing to do. Its what created this country.

The Tea Potty is the Diet Koch of hate.

Not like the love you Pol Pot democrats show...

Especially you, a literal Klansman...

It pretty easy for TPs to insult most of the population because they keep proposing legislation and policies that insult almost all minorities.

standing up for your principles is never wrong, it may be temporarily painful, but in the end it is the right thing to do. Its what created this country.

Standing up for your principals is NOT right when the effect would be to either default on the debt or not pay entitlements, and that would have been the effect of not raiseing the debt ceiling or passing a CR. Just because you have a princlpal doens't make you right. Other sides have principles too. A majority wants pols to comproemise and get biz done. I realize you don't like that, but that's your fault, not the medias and not the majority's. And you're not a victim.

See what a jerk you are. I don't know shit about Promethius Bound other than I argue with him plenty. Due to the Jewish blood that runs through my viens I doubt he would want to hang out with me.

ME a jerk? You come here and attack, CamPPPbell, and wonder why you get it back...

Rather than offer a valid rebuttal to the Tea Party goals of limited government, civil rights, and adherence to the Constitution, you attack - as is the way of you little Goebbels of the DNC.

Standing up for your principals is NOT right when the effect would be to either default on the debt or not pay entitlements, and that would have been the effect of not raiseing the debt ceiling or passing a CR. Just because you have a princlpal doens't make you right. Other sides have principles too. A majority wants pols to comproemise and get biz done. I realize you don't like that, but that's your fault, not the medias and not the majority's. And you're not a victim.

NO ONE in the GOP or the TP has ever suggested defaulting on the debt or not paying entitlements-----you are a victim of media and administration lies.

The refusal to compromise has come from obama and reid.

Do you believe that all of obama's principles are right for the nation and should be implemented by presidential dictate? Thats how they did ACA, one party vote, no discussion, no amendments, no time to read it---just shoved it up our butts because THEY thought it was right. Now, that is coming home to roost.

Not like the love you Pol Pot democrats show...

Especially you, a literal Klansman...

It pretty easy for TPs to insult most of the population because they keep proposing legislation and policies that insult almost all minorities.

Bullshit----which minorities are insulted by freedom and lower taxes?

The unpopularity of the Tea Party has doubled in the last two years and has brought the popularity of the GOP to lowest point in history. Their unpopularity is not because of their beliefs. The vast majority of people agree with Tea Party goals of low taxes and fiscally sound government. They just reject the TP methods of achieving those goals.

ME a jerk? You come here and attack, CamPPPbell, and wonder why you get it back...

Rather than offer a valid rebuttal to the Tea Party goals of limited government, civil rights, and adherence to the Constitution, you attack - as is the way of you little Goebbels of the DNC.

Your a jerk because you don't give thought to what you are saying. You attacked me because you don't like another poster and because I seemed to support one of his comments and you lumped me in with him and got kind of vile. When I informed you I had Jewish blood you decided it would be cool to make a reference to one of the guys responsible for the murder of about a fourth of my family that remained in Europe. In my book that qualifies you as a jerk.

Just because...

[ame=http://youtu.be/UdgEB14N3gE]Hi, I'm a Democrat - Response to "Hi, I'm a Tea-Partier" - YouTube[/ame]

The unpopularity of the Tea Party has doubled in the last two years and has brought the popularity of the GOP to lowest point in history. Their unpopularity is not because of their beliefs. The vast majority of people agree with Tea Party goals of low taxes and fiscally sound government. They just reject the TP methods of achieving those goals.

Due to a very concerted effort of demagoguery by the party and the corrupt press serving the party.

democrats are more vicious in lies about the Tea Party than the Nazis were with lies about the Jews.

And you know it.

Your a jerk because you don't give thought to what you are saying. You attacked me because you don't like another poster and because I seemed to support one of his comments and you lumped me in with him and got kind of vile. When I informed you I had Jewish blood you decided it would be cool to make a reference to one of the guys responsible for the murder of about a fourth of my family that remained in Europe. In my book that qualifies you as a jerk.

Seriously, in what way do you differ from Goebbels in your treatment of the Tea Party? You lie and defame as a matter of course.

Demagoguery is no more ethical just because you do it.

Seriously, in what way do you differ from Goebbels in your treatment of the Tea Party? You lie and defame as a matter of course.

OK, show me where you think I lied.

OK, show me where you think I lied.

We can start with this;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/322389-tea-party-persecution-why-4.html#post8093838

Because you disagree with the views of another - you claim them "mentally ill."

That is precisely what Stalin did with political enemies. It is what Hitler did with Homosexuals.

To the shameful democrats, there can be no opposition, no debate. Anyone not marching in lockstep is an enemy who will be attacked - just as you attacked.

Forum List

Back