Tea Party Persecution...Why?

Michelle Backman is mentally unstable.

Really?

You have clinical evidence to support your lie?

Nah, she's just an enemy of the party - so like Goebbels - you spew lies to slander her....

It's what shameful democrats do. It's not like y'all have anything even approaching ethics, is it?

She is a nut job. She is also a public figure, a politician and spokesperson for the TP. Thanks to free speech, citizens are allowed to voice these kinds of opinions about public figures. Why does that piss off TP'ers who claim to be fervent constitutionalist? Is it because they are fakes?

Again, you're just a demagogue smearing the enemies of your shameful party, Herr Goebbels.

Without hesitation or thought, you deem it appropriate to compare your political opponents to terrorists and hostage-takers. You insult a huge percentage of the American population and can't figure out why they think you are a bunch of jerks.

Hypocrite.

You must be a Rand Paul supporter. You plagerized my comment.
No, I pointed out your flaming hypocrisy.

Unsurprisingly, you got pissy about it.

Don't like it? Don't be a flaming hypocrite. Your call.

Half the country was calling the Republicans political terrorist and hostage takers. When did I say it? I'm not a Democrat. Why am I accused of saying it?
How does pointing out the obvious, your plagerizing my comment, make my response pissy. It was made in sarcasim. I assumed your post was meant in sarcasm as well.
In fairness, I think you need better evidence to indicate that I am a hypocrit, but I accept your opinion.

Half the country was calling the Republicans political terrorist and hostage takers. When did I say it? I'm not a Democrat. Why am I accused of saying it?
How does pointing out the obvious, your plagerizing my comment, make my response pissy. It was made in sarcasim. I assumed your post was meant in sarcasm as well.
In fairness, I think you need better evidence to indicate that I am a hypocrit, but I accept your opinion.

Psssst, Herr Goebbels - Chrissy Matthews, Jon Stewart, and Rachel Maddow do NOT constitute "half of the country."

The Tea Party's answer to every issue is to shut it down, dissolve it, repeal it, unfund it, default on it, destroy it, dismantle it, and get rid of it.

Yet, they have to ask why they seem to garner so much negative imagery...

Psssst, Herr Goebbels - Chrissy Matthews, Jon Stewart, and Rachel Maddow do NOT constitute "half of the country."

What matters is more than half of the country voted against the Repub terrorists and hostage takers.

The Tea Party's answer to every issue is to shut it down, dissolve it, repeal it, unfund it, default on it, destroy it, dismantle it, and get rid of it.

Yep.

Its the t potty that persecutes.

women, gays, people of color ............

Almost like a doctor's answer to every disease.

Good thing you Obamunists aren't doctors - you'd be out trying to expand diseases and convince the public that "cancer deserves equal rights."

Because you of the Khmer Rouge are a bunch of fucking scumbags who engage in demagoguery?

Nah, I think we have it figured out. :thup:

Michelle Backman is mentally unstable. She is a nut job. She is also a public figure, a politician and spokesperson for the TP. Thanks to free speech, citizens are allowed to voice these kinds of opinions about public figures. Why does that piss off TP'ers who claim to be fervent constitutionalist? Is it because they are fakes?

I believe the question you meant to ask is, "Why do Bachmann and TEA Party members piss off liberals who claim to be tolerant?"

No, sir, you are accusing me of having said something. Now you are back peddling and saying some other people said it and my assessment of how many people said it is wrong. You should quit while you are behind. Each post you make on this topic with me digs you into a deeper negative profile. Stupid is starting to come to mind. Matched with liar and jerk it doesn't look good.

Michelle Backman is mentally unstable. She is a nut job. She is also a public figure, a politician and spokesperson for the TP. Thanks to free speech, citizens are allowed to voice these kinds of opinions about public figures. Why does that piss off TP'ers who claim to be fervent constitutionalist? Is it because they are fakes?

That and there’s no such thing as a ‘constitutionalist,’ it’s some make-believe nonsense the TPM dreamed up, not unlike the TPM itself.
Yes, progressives have made it quite clear they don't support the Constitution.

The Tea Party is nothing more than a revival of the old Christian Coalition with a makeover designed to fit the times.

So now it's the Tea Party and Christians that deserve persecution..:eusa_eh:

You must be a Rand Paul supporter. You plagerized my comment.
No, I pointed out your flaming hypocrisy.

Unsurprisingly, you got pissy about it.

Don't like it? Don't be a flaming hypocrite. Your call.

If you claim not to have made ridiculous comparisons of TEA Party members to terrorists or hostage-takers -- although a search of your posts shows you flirting with such -- I apologize.

The progressive answer to every issue is to tax it, regulate it, or form a government agency around it.

And they wonder why progressive governments always fail.

No, sir, you are accusing me of having said something.

No, I accused you of lying; then I proved it. You are indeed a liar, Herr Goebbels.

Now you are back peddling and saying some other people said it and my assessment of how many people said it is wrong. You should quit while you are behind. Each post you make on this topic with me digs you into a deeper negative profile. Stupid is starting to come to mind. Matched with liar and jerk it doesn't look good.

Again, you are but a demagogue spreading hatred on behalf of your shameful party.

You have STILL failed to point out how your tactics differ from those of Goebbels? You both are demagogues who spread lies to defame enemies of your respective parties.

The unpopularity of the Tea Party has doubled in the last two years and has brought the popularity of the GOP to lowest point in history. Their unpopularity is not because of their beliefs. The vast majority of people agree with Tea Party goals of low taxes and fiscally sound government. They just reject the TP methods of achieving those goals.

Due to a very concerted effort of demagoguery by the party and the corrupt press serving the party.

democrats are more vicious in lies about the Tea Party than the Nazis were with lies about the Jews.

And you know it.
Tea Party popularity has been falling for some time in a number of polls. The Tea Party is doing this to themselves. Every time Tea Party members launch an intuitive to, reduce the cost of Medicare, shut down the government, block immigration reform, or attack women rights or civil rights their numbers fall. The public is just not interested in joining the Tea Party in their war against the federal government. People don't want to destroy government, they just want it to work better and more cost effectively.

The unpopularity of the Tea Party has doubled in the last two years and has brought the popularity of the GOP to lowest point in history. Their unpopularity is not because of their beliefs. The vast majority of people agree with Tea Party goals of low taxes and fiscally sound government. They just reject the TP methods of achieving those goals.

Due to a very concerted effort of demagoguery by the party and the corrupt press serving the party.

democrats are more vicious in lies about the Tea Party than the Nazis were with lies about the Jews.

And you know it.
Tea Party popularity has been falling for some time in a number of polls. The Tea Party is doing this to themselves. Every time Tea Party members launch an intuitive to, reduce the cost of Medicare, shut down the government, block immigration reform, or attack women rights or civil rights their numbers fall. The public is just not interested in joining the Tea Party in their war against the federal government. People don't want to destroy government, they just want it to work better and more cost effectively.
The media thank you for mindlessly repeating their lies about the TEA Party.

Meanwhile, you keep saying people want better and more cost effective government. Why do you keep ignoring my posts that say Democrats don't want that at all?

As a TP supporter, I would have to say there is some truth to you objection.

However, isn't there some truth to the fact that many government programs (some that have been in existence for decades and have had poor reviews) should be shut down, dissolved, repealed, unfunded, or combined with other programs?

I am just saying no side is all wrong or all right. But no side has been able to sit down at a table and say, "Let's work together," That is a criticism of the TP as well as the Republicans and Democrats.

[MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION]

I'll refer you to the GOP platform. Just pick out whatever does not include smaller, more efficient, more effective government, far less intrusion into individual liberties. and returning government to its constitutional roots.

So for example, Tea Partiers would support the legalization of marijuana (or at least leaving it up to the states) and doing away with the DEA, since drug enforcement is clearly not a power granted to the federal government by the US Constitution?

Agree or disagree?

Forum List

Back