Teacher Demands Her Students Deny the Existence of God

The story has apparently gotten enough press that Snopes picked it up already:

Teacher Reportedly Tells Student God Doesn't Exist

"Between the above-reproduced image of the assignment (shared on 27 October 2015 by KHOU) and the district's statement, it appeared clear students were simply asked to properly identify faith as an opinion or assertion (not fact), and pupils were never encouraged by a (Christian) teacher to deny the existence of God. "

Saying that the existance of God is not fact is only a thin shade away from saying He does not exist.

The fact is that we get FACTS from all sorts of fields of knowledge other than science, which this work sheet seemed to be oriented toward.

Science does not hold a monopoly on Truth or what is fact and not fact.
So much for Faith then.

That is funny. We just recently had a Muslim student that built a supposed clock that was hidden inside a brief case (who designs a clock like that?) When the school did as they should have done and took remedial actions, the left cried it was anti-Muslim religious persecution.

Um....no one was arrested here.No one was dragged away in hand cuffs.

You're completely sidestepping the fact that the overwhelming weight of evidence indicates the student's narrative didn't happen. The school talked to 8 other students in that class. The contradict her point for point. The teacher never railed against god, never insisted that they deny god exists, nor was there even a grade for the assignment. Making the student's narrative that she either denied the existence of god or failed the assignment extremely unlikely.

Class lessons should not be asking students whether faith is fact or not as a great many believe it is fact indeed

The class lesson didn't even mention faith. The classifications were Factual Claims, Common Place Assertions or Opinions. It was an ungraded a critical thinking exercise that included questions on Michael Jordan's scoring average, how smart people in glasses look and how fast cheetah's run.

The reaction to it is simply over the top. The teacher in question....is a devout Christian.

And the narrative of the student, where her teacher told her in class that the Bible and near death experiences were just people trying to get attention...

......no other student heard the teacher say. And they interviewed 8 of them.

District officials [said] that the 12-year-old girl's story is not the same one that other students told officials. They also say that the other students claim this reading teacher did not say there was not a God during an assignment in class. The district said they interviewed eight of the 22 students who were in that same classroom.

Katy ISD siding with teacher after God question claims

Point for point, no one ever backed any part of this girls story.

Katy ISD Superintendent Alton Frailey said, "In the investigation those assertions were not corroborated by the other students. Was the activity graded? It was not graded. Was it 40 percent of their grade? Were the students told they had to deny God? No one corroborated that, at all."

In all likelihood it was made up. Here's the unedited video of the the 12 year old's account:

She talked about a poll of the class on if God is real that no other student corroborates ever happened, she talks about how the teacher insisted that god was only a myth (FYI, the teacher is a devout Christian). Jordan offers an account of this elaborate in class debate between her teacher and herself where her teacher demanded that she prove god exists.

That no one else is reported to have ever heard nor remember.

This isn't some throw away statement that the kid might have misinterpreted. Hers is an account of an elaborate, systematic denunciation of her faith where the teacher called god a myth, insisted that the bible was just people trying to get attention, and insisted that anyone who said god was real would get in trouble. With Jordan's 'friend' and her 'other friend' getting up and arguing with the teacher too.....according to Jordan.

There's zero chance that the rest of the class could have missed it. And they didn't: it just didn't happen.

The Teacher was wrong for doing that. But you leftists immediately rush to the teachers defense and have no doubts that the school systems investigation was completely valid even though they found not one student that supported the girls testimony. That is hardly likely unless the kid just made it all up from thin air and I highly doubt that.

Then explain the elaborate back and forth debate that Jordan claims occured in with the teacher in class, that TWO other students supposedly joined her in during class, that no one remembers.

And of course, her account is provably false.

Jordan Wooley said:
"I didn't think it was fair for my faith and my religion to have anything to do with what I was doing in school. And I had known that before that it I know that our schools aren't really supposed to teach us about religion or question about religion. And when I tried to talk to my teacher about she said that it didn't have anything to do with religion because the problem said that there is no God."

The problem didn't say 'there is no god'. There are pictures of the assignment. Question 5 clearly states 'There is a God". Jordan's account is verifiably, factually inaccurate. We know she's an unreliable narrator. And on substantive, key points. So her credibility is immediately called into question.

And then there's the evidence disproving her account: No one remembers the teacher saying anything Jordan is accusing her of. Despite Jordan's account being one of a long, lengthy, complicated back and forth debate.....between Jordan, TWO of her friends and the teacher.

C'mon.

But your bias is locked on tight, and you cannot even allow for a glimmer of something similar to what the girl alleges to have happened. The school investigated, found no evidence to support therefore it is just a complete lie. And what did the school find that investigated clock-boy? The same kind of results but that just means to all the libtards that the whole school district was in on it.

It is just amazing what a change in the religious identity of the student does to how libtards interpret what has actually happened.

Its the 8 other students who don't have any recollection of the events she describes.....plus key points of her claims being verifiable false that makes me doubt her account.
As for science having a monopoly on truth, you run into issues of discerning between random imagination and something that's actually real. Faith is, by definition, subjective. Its something that you experience and that cannot be verified objectively.

No, that is not true at all. By faith I *know* that murder and genocide are wrong and it is verified objectively from the authorities drawn from.

Do you? Are you familiar with the genocide of the Amalekites? Where the Israelites were commanded by God to slaughter all of them, including the women, children, and infants in their cribs?

“I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroya]">[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

1st Samuel 15 1-3

Was that wrong? Or does your faith tell you that murder and genocide are wrong.....'except'. Because pretty much every genocide that was ever committed used 'its wrong except' in its justifications too.

As a basis of perceiving the world, faith is indistinguishable from imagination. There may well be some qualititive difference between the two, but is objectively unverifiable.

It is not my imagination that my religion tells me murder and genocide are wrong.

Yeah, but your belief that such a commandment came from a very specific God with extremely specific attributes, abiding the characteristics ascribed by a very specific interpretation of a very specific religious book of a very specific religion?

That's indistinguishable from imagination.

And that's the problem with faith. There may well be a qualitative difference between faith and 'anything you can possibly make up'. But there's no way for anyone but you to tell which is which in you.

Worse, most religions are mutually exclusive. It can't be Aristotle's Greek Pantheon of Zeus and Athena.......AND Jesus. Its one or the other. Meaning that if one religion is right, all others are wrong. Despite the adherents of the fallacy religions having 'faith' that they were right.

They are not necessarily mutually exclusive, though you could take it that way.

So Zeus and Jesus both being Supreme Beings is perfectly compatible with your religion? Because most Christians I know wouldn't consider Zeus to be real. Let alone a Supreme Being.

So....if Jesus is real, that means that Zeus can't be. And Amaterasu can't be. And Thaloc can't be. And Huitzilopochtli can't be. That Zoroaster can't be. And Vishnu can't be. And Shiva can't be. And on and on, despite centuries, if not millennia of collective faith that was every bit as devout as you feel right now.

And they were all wrong. Except you?

How likely do you think it is that you happened to be in on the ONE accurate faith when faith produces an almost universally false positive for all the deluded masses that believed in fiction?

And given the near perfect record of failure of faith by the very LOGIC of faith...isn't it much more likely that all of you got it wrong?

This is why faith is such an notoriously unreliable foundation upon which to perceive the world.

Some things in religion are speculative, and others are rock solid. I may not know what Heaven is supposed to be like, but I do know without uncertainty that murder and genocide are wrong.

Lets take some foundation assumptions: your extremely specific conception of God. Or your belief that YOUR religious book is the real one. How is your faith in either distinguishable from imagination objectively?

Do you have any idea how many other conceptions of Gods there are? Or how many religious books?

They're all wrong....but only you're right. Because you *believe* you are? They used the exact same currency you did: faith. And it didn't produce 'truth'. But fallacies.

It happens with kids.
She went home and told her mum what happened at school...her mum seized on this part of the story and interrogated her with obvious developing outrage and the girl's story got bigger and bigger as she got a better and better response from her parents.

This is why on the three threads I kept asking posters HOW they knew what happened in the classroom....never got an answer which would have been "this one 12 year old girl"...but I got plenty of insults directed back at me.

To me that's a bigger concern -- that so many are so willing to swallow what fits their agenda before even bothering to suss the story out or bothering to cast the vaguest suspicion that the story might not be what it purports to be.

And I bet the next post makes the same mistake....

Separation of Church and state. The teacher was wrong and should face the same discipline a teacher teaching religion would. Yes or no?

Did I call it, or what? :lol:

Gullible's Travels...
Fuck off butthole. I responded to a thread topic. I rarely click on a link as it takes me out of Usmb and I have to log in again...everytime. What is your fucking issue? It is plausible, especially in light of today's liberal teachers.

See what I mean Sherry?

Sorry IA but "it's plausible" doesn't make it an actual event. If you're taking OPs at face value, especially from guys with a legacy like this one has, you deserve where it leads you. Nobody is entitled to their own facts.

As far as clicking links I have no idea why you'd have to log back in but I get around that USMB redirect by right-clicking on the link and using "open in new tab". That skips the step of that PITA USMB redirect page to the same thing. Maybe that will bypass your log-in issue. HTH.
Sorry, but you're wrong. The OP is plausible and JimBowe presented a great example of liberal think. There are countless examples of teachers pushing their liberal claptrap on kinnocent pupils. Just audit any Women's or Black Studies course at your local college and dare to disagree with the professor.
Well, still getting those pitchforks and torches out?

That is funny. We just recently had a Muslim student that built a supposed clock that was hidden inside a brief case (who designs a clock like that?) When the school did as they should have done and took remedial actions, the left cried it was anti-Muslim religious persecution.

Um....no one was arrested here.No one was dragged away in hand cuffs.

You're completely sidestepping the fact that the overwhelming weight of evidence indicates the student's narrative didn't happen. The school talked to 8 other students in that class. The contradict her point for point. The teacher never railed against god, never insisted that they deny god exists, nor was there even a grade for the assignment. Making the student's narrative that she either denied the existence of god or failed the assignment extremely unlikely.

Class lessons should not be asking students whether faith is fact or not as a great many believe it is fact indeed

The class lesson didn't even mention faith. The classifications were Factual Claims, Common Place Assertions or Opinions. It was an ungraded a critical thinking exercise that included questions on Michael Jordan's scoring average, how smart people in glasses look and how fast cheetah's run.

The reaction to it is simply over the top. The teacher in question....is a devout Christian.

And the narrative of the student, where her teacher told her in class that the Bible and near death experiences were just people trying to get attention...

......no other student heard the teacher say. And they interviewed 8 of them.

District officials [said] that the 12-year-old girl's story is not the same one that other students told officials. They also say that the other students claim this reading teacher did not say there was not a God during an assignment in class. The district said they interviewed eight of the 22 students who were in that same classroom.

Point for point, no one ever backed any part of this girls story.

Katy ISD Superintendent Alton Frailey said, "In the investigation those assertions were not corroborated by the other students. Was the activity graded? It was not graded. Was it 40 percent of their grade? Were the students told they had to deny God? No one corroborated that, at all."

In all likelihood it was made up. Here's the unedited video of the the 12 year old's account:

She talked about a poll of the class on if God is real that no other student corroborates ever happened, she talks about how the teacher insisted that god was only a myth (FYI, the teacher is a devout Christian). Jordan offers an account of this elaborate in class debate between her teacher and herself where her teacher demanded that she prove god exists.

That no one else is reported to have ever heard nor remember.

This isn't some throw away statement that the kid might have misinterpreted. Hers is an account of an elaborate, systematic denunciation of her faith where the teacher called god a myth, insisted that the bible was just people trying to get attention, and insisted that anyone who said god was real would get in trouble. With Jordan's 'friend' and her 'other friend' getting up and arguing with the teacher too.....according to Jordan.

There's zero chance that the rest of the class could have missed it. And they didn't: it just didn't happen.

The Teacher was wrong for doing that. But you leftists immediately rush to the teachers defense and have no doubts that the school systems investigation was completely valid even though they found not one student that supported the girls testimony. That is hardly likely unless the kid just made it all up from thin air and I highly doubt that.

Then explain the elaborate back and forth debate that Jordan claims occured in with the teacher in class, that TWO other students supposedly joined her in during class, that no one remembers.

And of course, her account is provably false.

Jordan Wooley said:
"I didn't think it was fair for my faith and my religion to have anything to do with what I was doing in school. And I had known that before that it I know that our schools aren't really supposed to teach us about religion or question about religion. And when I tried to talk to my teacher about she said that it didn't have anything to do with religion because the problem said that there is no God."

The problem didn't say 'there is no god'. There are pictures of the assignment. Question 5 clearly states 'There is a God". Jordan's account is verifiably, factually inaccurate. We know she's an unreliable narrator. And on substantive, key points. So her credibility is immediately called into question.

And then there's the evidence disproving her account: No one remembers the teacher saying anything Jordan is accusing her of. Despite Jordan's account being one of a long, lengthy, complicated back and forth debate.....between Jordan, TWO of her friends and the teacher.

C'mon.

But your bias is locked on tight, and you cannot even allow for a glimmer of something similar to what the girl alleges to have happened. The school investigated, found no evidence to support therefore it is just a complete lie. And what did the school find that investigated clock-boy? The same kind of results but that just means to all the libtards that the whole school district was in on it.

It is just amazing what a change in the religious identity of the student does to how libtards interpret what has actually happened.

Its the 8 other students who don't have any recollection of the events she describes.....plus key points of her claims being verifiable false that makes me doubt her account.
As for science having a monopoly on truth, you run into issues of discerning between random imagination and something that's actually real. Faith is, by definition, subjective. Its something that you experience and that cannot be verified objectively.

No, that is not true at all. By faith I *know* that murder and genocide are wrong and it is verified objectively from the authorities drawn from.

Do you? Are you familiar with the genocide of the Amalekites? Where the Israelites were commanded by God to slaughter all of them, including the women, children, and infants in their cribs?

“I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroya]">[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

1st Samuel 15 1-3

Was that wrong? Or does your faith tell you that murder and genocide are wrong.....'except'. Because pretty much every genocide that was ever committed used 'its wrong except' in its justifications too.

As a basis of perceiving the world, faith is indistinguishable from imagination. There may well be some qualititive difference between the two, but is objectively unverifiable.

It is not my imagination that my religion tells me murder and genocide are wrong.

Yeah, but your belief that such a commandment came from a very specific God with extremely specific attributes, abiding the characteristics ascribed by a very specific interpretation of a very specific religious book of a very specific religion?

That's indistinguishable from imagination.

And that's the problem with faith. There may well be a qualitative difference between faith and 'anything you can possibly make up'. But there's no way for anyone but you to tell which is which in you.

Worse, most religions are mutually exclusive. It can't be Aristotle's Greek Pantheon of Zeus and Athena.......AND Jesus. Its one or the other. Meaning that if one religion is right, all others are wrong. Despite the adherents of the fallacy religions having 'faith' that they were right.

They are not necessarily mutually exclusive, though you could take it that way.

So Zeus and Jesus both being Supreme Beings is perfectly compatible with your religion? Because most Christians I know wouldn't consider Zeus to be real. Let alone a Supreme Being.

So....if Jesus is real, that means that Zeus can't be. And Amaterasu can't be. And Thaloc can't be. And Huitzilopochtli can't be. That Zoroaster can't be. And Vishnu can't be. And Shiva can't be. And on and on, despite centuries, if not millennia of collective faith that was every bit as devout as you feel right now.

And they were all wrong. Except you?

How likely do you think it is that you happened to be in on the ONE accurate faith when faith produces an almost universally false positive for all the deluded masses that believed in fiction?

And given the near perfect record of failure of faith by the very LOGIC of faith...isn't it much more likely that all of you got it wrong?

This is why faith is such an notoriously unreliable foundation upon which to perceive the world.

Some things in religion are speculative, and others are rock solid. I may not know what Heaven is supposed to be like, but I do know without uncertainty that murder and genocide are wrong.

Lets take some foundation assumptions: your extremely specific conception of God. Or your belief that YOUR religious book is the real one. How is your faith in either distinguishable from imagination objectively?

Do you have any idea how many other conceptions of Gods there are? Or how many religious books?

They're all wrong....but only you're right. Because you *believe* you are? They used the exact same currency you did: faith. And it didn't produce 'truth'. But fallacies.

It happens with kids.
She went home and told her mum what happened at school...her mum seized on this part of the story and interrogated her with obvious developing outrage and the girl's story got bigger and bigger as she got a better and better response from her parents.

This is why on the three threads I kept asking posters HOW they knew what happened in the classroom....never got an answer which would have been "this one 12 year old girl"...but I got plenty of insults directed back at me.

And when 8 other 12 year olds from the same class were asked what happened......they don't back this kid's account.

The teacher doesn't back it.

The assignment itself doesn't back it.

The district's investigation doesn't back it.

To me that's a bigger concern -- that so many are so willing to swallow what fits their agenda before even bothering to suss the story out or bothering to cast the vaguest suspicion that the story might not be what it purports to be.

And I bet the next post makes the same mistake....

Separation of Church and state. The teacher was wrong and should face the same discipline a teacher teaching religion would. Yes or no?

Gullible's Travels...
Fuck off butthole. I responded to a thread topic. I rarely click on a link as it takes me out of Usmb and I have to log in again...everytime. What is your fucking issue? It is plausible, especially in light of today's liberal teachers.

See what I mean Sherry?

Sorry IA but "it's plausible" doesn't make it an actual event. If you're taking OPs at face value, especially from guys with a legacy like this one has, you deserve where it leads you. Nobody is entitled to their own facts.

As far as clicking links I have no idea why you'd have to log back in but I get around that USMB redirect by right-clicking on the link and using "open in new tab". That skips the step of that PITA USMB redirect page to the same thing. Maybe that will bypass your log-in issue. HTH.
Sorry, but you're wrong. The OP is plausible and JimBowe presented a great example of liberal think. There are countless examples of teachers pushing their liberal claptrap on kinnocent pupils. Just audit any Women's or Black Studies course at your local college and dare to disagree with the professor.

The teacher in question is a devout Christian. And they're more than happy to demonize her too.

They're kinda eating their own at this point.

I suspect she "misunderstood" the lesson intentionally (or was scripted to feign it) as a passive-aggressive subversion.

I don't know the girl, so I cannot say for certain it was intentional--but I tend to doubt that it was. I'm only a substitute teacher, but I have presented this lesson (without the statement about God). Students pick up on fact and opinions fairly easily, but I fielded questions on, "But what is an assertion?" I didn't explain assertion as a "myth", but myth could fit the definition. I said it was something that is stated and sounds as though it were true--and my synonym was "urban legend." (The students were excited to share a few of those.)

To me, it just sounds like a lesson that got out of hand. The one about God is hard. There are eye-witness accounts (Near Death Experience) and that can edge it towards fact, but not quite scientific fact (reproducible in lab conditions). Wish the mother and daughter could have simply talked with the teacher instead of heading for the school board.

Yeah I suspect the mother steered the daughter into a victim role. Either in the present case or as a pattern. In any case nobody else took the exercise that way, nor was it graded, so somebody's playing loosely with the facts.

What galls me is here's a teacher that comes up with a thinking exercise and she gets punished for doing her job.

There's already an older and much larger thread on this here
btw.

Today I was given an assignment in school that questioned my faith and told me that God was not real. Our teacher had started off saying that the assignment had been giving problems all day. We were asked to take a poll to say whether God is fact, opinion or a myth and she told anyone who said fact or opinion was wrong and God was only a myth,” Wooley told board members,” according to EAG News.

The teacher “started telling kids they were completely wrong and that when kids argued we were told we would get in trouble. When I tried to argue, she told me to prove it, and I tried to reference things such as the Bible and stories I have read before from people who have died and went to heaven but came back and told their stories, and she told me both were just things people were doing to get attention.”

“I know it wasn’t just me who was affected by it. My friend, she went home and started crying. She was supposed to come with me but she didn’t know if she could” because she was so upset, Wooley said.”

The march of radical Marxist ass holes has only just begun. This is just a start, much worse is yet to come.

Why is religion in ANY shape,form,idea being taught in public schools? I don't believe in ANY god but I disagree with this teacher 100%. Let them believe what they want,stop teaching religion in school. PERIOD.

Today I was given an assignment in school that questioned my faith and told me that God was not real. Our teacher had started off saying that the assignment had been giving problems all day. We were asked to take a poll to say whether God is fact, opinion or a myth and she told anyone who said fact or opinion was wrong and God was only a myth,” Wooley told board members,” according to EAG News.

The teacher “started telling kids they were completely wrong and that when kids argued we were told we would get in trouble. When I tried to argue, she told me to prove it, and I tried to reference things such as the Bible and stories I have read before from people who have died and went to heaven but came back and told their stories, and she told me both were just things people were doing to get attention.”

“I know it wasn’t just me who was affected by it. My friend, she went home and started crying. She was supposed to come with me but she didn’t know if she could” because she was so upset, Wooley said.”

The march of radical Marxist ass holes has only just begun. This is just a start, much worse is yet to come.

Why is religion in ANY shape,form,idea being taught in public schools? I don't believe in ANY god but I disagree with this teacher 100%. Let them believe what they want,stop teaching religion in school. PERIOD.

The teacher didn't teach religion in class. The kid's account turned out to be horseshit.

Gullible's Travels...

See what I mean Sherry?

The teacher in question is a devout Christian. And they're more than happy to demonize her too.

My point from the very beginning.

The teacher didn't teach religion in class. The kid's account turned out to be horseshit.

Ah. Hope the parents whipped their ass then.

See what I mean Sherry?

The narrative will continue for a while yet...there's still too much red mist about.

See what I mean Sherry?

The narrative will continue for a while yet...there's still too much red mist about.

Yup. And its the reputation and career of another devout Christian they are willing to sacrifice on the altar of 'manufactured outrage'.

"But the evidence to support God's existence is........thin. Making his existence statistically unlikely." We are talking probabilities. And no one has a statistical model that can predict the unlikeliness of God when billions have experiential evidence that can be quantified by not really qualified.

The tools of logic do not exist to prove or disprove God's existence.

10 Commandments as mythology? Whatever. America was founded upon that "mythology".
Left: Hypocriticus Maximus.
Many nations have been formed by mythology. That does not suddenly make mythology a "fact".
Then you're saying that Romulus and Remus *weren't* suckled by a she-wolf?
No more than an anti-Godist can disprove the existence of God.
Assuming God doesn't exist, how would one prove it? It would be like asking you to prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist.
You begin with the premises and examine them for possibility and probability. No adult of a right mind thinks the tooth fairy exists, while billions of adults believe in deity.

So try another comparison.
Most of the world doesnt believe in YOUR religion.

Try another argument, but dont make it so sucky this time.

"But the evidence to support God's existence is........thin. Making his existence statistically unlikely." We are talking probabilities. And no one has a statistical model that can predict the unlikeliness of God when billions have experiential evidence that can be quantified by not really qualified.

The 'experiential evidence' is objectively unverifiable and inherently subjective. And indistinguishable from imagination. As you're literally citing a subjective feeling as defining objective reality. And of course, the 'billions' don't agree on the characteristics of the very deity you claim they offer evidence of.

Meaning that either God's very character is inconsistent and subject to our belief.......or 'experiential evidence' is wildly unreliable.

Worse, most religions are mutually exclusive. It can't be Zeus AND Jesus. If one religion is right, that means that all the others are wrong. Despite the belief of the faithful in the wrong religion. Which means your 'experiential evidence' that is indistinguishable from imagination.......is almost always wrong.

And that's the best case scenario. As it assumes that someone got it right. Its entirely possible that no one got it right.

The tools of logic do not exist to prove or disprove God's existence.

The tools of evidence make a God overwhelmingly unnecessary. And from there, Occam's Razor widdles away the unnecessary elaboration.

With god having been proven not to exist to the same degree as the Easter Bunny. Or anything else you can possibly make up.

Not from what I have read and no, Snope is not an objective neutral source and has not been for along time.

Where is a single student that supported this kid? There had to be some, and the cities white wash is where the bullshit is.

Skylar, try pretending she was a Muslim and maybe you'll get it then?

Many nations have been formed by mythology. That does not suddenly make mythology a "fact".
Then you're saying that Romulus and Remus *weren't* suckled by a she-wolf?
No more than an anti-Godist can disprove the existence of God.
Assuming God doesn't exist, how would one prove it? It would be like asking you to prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist.
You begin with the premises and examine them for possibility and probability. No adult of a right mind thinks the tooth fairy exists, while billions of adults believe in deity.

So try another comparison.
Most of the world doesnt believe in YOUR religion.

Try another argument, but dont make it so sucky this time.
Only you said that, not me, Godboy. You make this so easy for me.

Most of the world believes in God or All or Jehovah or whatever you want to call deity.

The tooth fairy attack reveals the paucity of the Anti-Godist position.

And Skylar further weakens the unbelievers' positions when he admits that his statistical model cannot verify or disprove experiential evidence.

You folks don't stand a chance when it comes to a logical discussion on disproving the existence of God.

Last edited:

Has anyone compared the libtards reaction to this girls story with the Muslim clock maker bullshit?

If the kid is a Musolim making a fake bomb, then the school district is all at fault and the whole school system is out to get this one kid.

But if it is a christian student, well then its 'the little bastard just made it all up!'

The bias is so thick you cant get past it.

We gots ourselves a war coming one day. When people are this polarized and cant see any commonalities at all, just night and day on one side vrs the other, we got a war coming.

Forum List

Back