Teacher Demands Her Students Deny the Existence of God

You really expect us to believe this story is true? :cuckoo:

No, I dont expect a Marxist ideologue shit-for-brains like you to believe anything that contradicts your ideology.
You moron. It has nothing to do with my perspective on religion. And I am not a Marxist. You are such an idiot.

My objection to the facts of your OP is that it is completely unrealistic for such an event to have happened. Completely unrealistic. If something did occur, it is being misinterruped by whoever reported it: some nimno who either is cognitively unable to recognize reality or intentially misinterrupts it to suit his or her own needs.

You moron. It has nothing to do with my perspective on religion. And I am not a Marxist. You are such an idiot.

Bullshit. You display a Marxist world view and I dont care what lies you tell about it. You are a fucking Marxist shit-for-brains.

My objection to the facts of your OP is that it is completely unrealistic for such an event to have happened. Completely unrealistic. If something did occur, it is being misinterruped by whoever reported it: some nimno who either is cognitively unable to recognize reality or intentially misinterrupts it to suit his or her own needs.

Bullshit, you think the Christian lied about everything, unlike the hysterical fits you Marxists went into when Muslim clock-boy got justifiably busted. Oh no, he told the absolute truth, you stupid fucks claim based on completely zero evidence.

Lol, you expose more and more of your ideological malice every day. Thank God you lying fucks are finally coming out into the open.

Society is too whacked now for sending kids to school to be taught by teachers or peer pressure whackjob students.

Homeschool. If I had kids that were school age today....they would be learning from home, the internet via classes, etc. No way would I send my kid to a school nowadays.

Society is too whacked now for sending kids to school to be taught by teachers or peer pressure whackjob students.

Homeschool. If I had kids that were school age today....they would be learning from home, the internet via classes, etc. No way would I send my kid to a school nowadays.

My son was falling back in school and we couldnt figure out why. At the end of the fifth grade he was reading at a 4th grade level. My wife took almost a year from her job so he and my daughter could be home schooled. His reading level was tested at the 7th grade reading level at the end of one year and he was back with his class.

Both kids begged us to keep home schooling them, and I wish we had.

Things are very different than when we went to school. The internet is vast. Everything that can and should be learned without the fear of yer kid being shot or dragged out of her/his chair by a hall monitor, urged to try drugs, mind warped by wacky teachers is right at our fingertips. We are the parents. It is up to us to teach morals, ethics, science, math, history, etc...including religious beliefs or guidance on whatever tickles the kid's ear on what THEY feel in their gut is truth.

Schools are like phone booths. Not needed any more.

Things are very different than when we went to school. The internet is vast. Everything that can and should be learned without the fear of yer kid being shot or dragged out of her/his chair by a hall monitor, urged to try drugs, mind warped by wacky teachers is right at our fingertips. We are the parents. It is up to us to teach morals, ethics, science, math, history, etc...including religious beliefs or guidance on whatever tickles the kid's ear on what THEY feel in their gut is truth.

Public schools are obsolete and dangerous.

Only now are my kids admitting that their schools in Maryland were so dangerous. My daughter said that a student was stabbed or hospitalized from beatings every week, but she thought it was normal.

They were sad to leave their friends, but they loved the schools in Virginia as such things rarely happened.

But give it another couple more Democrat governors and we will be swimming with the sewage here too.

The public schools are about much more than the three R's, and always have been. That is where kids become citizens...

The public schools are about much more than the three R's, and always have been. That is where kids become citizens...

The word 'citizen' in Marxist jargon being equivalent to 'brain washed morons'.

No one gives a shit what you try to think PaintMYFuckingHouse.

The word 'citizen' in Marxist jargon being equivalent to 'brain washed morons'.

No one gives a shit what you try to think PaintMYFuckingHouse.
Citizen is a rational, hopefully educated (hence tolerant) person who can live with and deal with others, which makes you not one.

And whatever your childish fear of Marxism is, get over it.

Citizen is a rational, hopefully educated (hence tolerant) person who can live with and deal with others, which makes you not one.

No, that is the bullshit lie you use to cover your indoctrination of our youth.

You are incapable of telling the truth; does that bother you, like EVER?

You mean the shit-for-brains ideologues who slaughtered nearly 200 million people over the last century?

No, I wont get over that at all, idiot.

No, that is the bullshit lie you use to cover your indoctrination of our youth.

You are incapable of telling the truth; does that bother you, like EVER?

You mean the shit-for-brains ideologues who slaughtered nearly 200 million people over the last century?

No, I wont get over that at all, idiot.
Your inability to be a rational adult is annoying. And of course the schools do socialization and indoctrination, that is their job. They are teaching our shared democratic values and Western culture, as well as a good bit of capitalism. That's their job...

[
Your inability to be a rational adult is annoying. .
And your inability to stop thinking like a Marxist ideologue is pathetic.

Fuck off, I dont need you or want your response. You add nothing to the discussion as you are a frraud and a hypocrit.

Go piss up a rope, dude.

Your inability to be a rational adult is annoying. .
And your inability to stop thinking like a Marxist ideologue is pathetic.

Fuck off, I dont need you or want your response. You add nothing to the discussion as you are a frraud and a hypocrit.

Go piss up a rope, dude.
It's public forum my little troll. If you don't want people responding, don't post.

Bullshit. You display a Marxist world view and I dont care what lies you tell about it. You are a fucking Marxist shit-for-brains.

Bullshit, you think the Christian lied about everything, unlike the hysterical fits you Marxists went into when Muslim clock-boy got justifiably busted. Oh no, he told the absolute truth, you stupid fucks claim based on completely zero evidence.

Lol, you expose more and more of your ideological malice every day. Thank God you lying fucks are finally coming out into the open.
Too, too, too funny. Complete irony.

In addition, anyone with even limited critical thinking skills knows a teacher is not going to 'demand' that students deny the existence of God. It is absolutely ludicrous. Only a fool would fall for this story.

If you think I'm a Marxist, then you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what a Marxist is. LMAO

Who has called that 12 year old girl a "little bastard"? Name names.

But it is also silly to assume that 12 year old girls don't lie...that they always listen and never misunderstand...that they don't seek attention.

Which you obviously think this gilr did, but had she been a Muslim, why those damned old racists are at it again!

roflmao
Wow! You make a lot of assumptions there....just like the rest of the pitchfork and torch crowd.

Allan West --- "news reporter" :rofl:

Reading other accounts makes it appear that the young lady may have misunderstood the lesson and the grade. It appears that the students were asked to identify a list of items, determining whether each statement was fact, a common assertion, or an opinion.

Exactly. From a local TV station:

>> District officials told abc13 that the 12-year-old girl's story is not the same one that other students told officials. They also say that the other students claim this reading teacher did not say there was not a God during an assignment in class on Monday. The district said they interviewed eight of the 22 students who were in that same classroom.

On Monday, a reading teacher passed out a critical thinking worksheet in class. Students were instructed to pick if something was fact, opinion or common assertion. One of the statements on the worksheet read, "There is a God."

Jordan Wooley, 12, and her mother Chantel spoke in front of the Katy ISD school board to complain that the teacher told students that God is a myth and questioned his existence. Katy ISD says the teacher asked the students to participate in a school activity. They also say, the teacher explained that a commonplace assertion exists when there is room for debate.

Katy ISD Superintendent Alton Frailey said, "In the investigation those assertions were not corroborated by the other students. Was the activity graded? It was not graded. Was it 40 percent of their grade? Were the students told they had to deny God? No one corroborated that, at all."

Chantel Wooley says she stands by her daughter. She also said that somebody is telling the truth and somebody is not. <<
Indeed somebody is not.

Snopes continues:
>> By the time the Katy controversy reached Fox News viewers on 28 October 2015, the district had already provided additional detail on the dispute that strongly contradicted Fox's subsequent on-air assertions. Between the above-reproduced image of the assignment (shared on 27 October 2015 by KHOU) and the district's statement, it appeared clear students were simply asked to properly identify faith as an opinion or assertion (not fact), and pupils were never encouraged by a (Christian) teacher to deny the existence of God. Nevertheless, the Katy Independent School District revised the lesson and implied the teacher had been reprimanded over the misrepresented controversy. <<
I suspect she "misunderstood" the lesson intentionally (or was scripted to feign it) as a passive-aggressive subversion. Much like another teacher was forced to apologize for teaching the word "niggardly".

Good job, fascists.

Eight out of 22 students.

Yeah, ok, lol. That little girl isn't lying. I know liars when I see them, and she was relaying an event that had just taken place. There's no reason to assume the whole class heard the exchange between her and the other friend and the teacher.
12 year old girls NEVER lie.
Educational bureaucrats out to save their jobs never lie.
Oh, I'm sure they do....but I'm looking at SEVERAL adults and many student witnesses that say one thing...and an actual assignment paper and a lack of a GRADE in a gradebook....versus one girl.

But keep on keeping on....light those torches, grab those pitchforks....go after your own kind. I'll get the popcorn.:popcorn:

Forum List

Back