Teacher fired for "Furiously Masturbating" in a School Hallway.

You guys are disgusting. This is a serious story. The fact that you would make light of such a situation makes me... furious.

I'll be right back... :eusa_shifty:

You guys are disgusting. This is a serious story. The fact that you would make light of such a situation makes me... furious.

I'll be right back... :eusa_shifty:

We got ya covered Aaron.....

rsz_2120070209-00000004-oric-ent-view-000.jpg

vaseline.jpg

Last edited:
There would have been no issue if the guy had been just "mildly perturbed".

OK, maybe "no issue" isn't the best way to say that...

Last edited:
Obviously the story was not written by an English teacher.

probably so.

but it sounds to me like the poor guy has some type of dementia. very sad.
At this fellow's age one might wonder why he was still working. If he is certified and licensed to sub he obviously is educated, so it's not likely he needs the money.

Some pedophiles undergo overwhelming sexual compulsion. If he is one of these individuals it is likely his sub status exists for access to pre-pubescent children, the mere presence of whom, combined with lascivious imaginings, evidently drove him to onanistic frenzy.

Obviously the story was not written by an English teacher.

probably so.

At this fellow's age one might wonder why he was still working. If he is certified and licensed to sub he obviously is educated, so it's not likely he needs the money.

Some pedophiles undergo overwhelming sexual compulsion. If he is one of these individuals it is likely his sub status exists for access to pre-pubescent children, the mere presence of whom, combined with lascivious imaginings, evidently drove him to onanistic frenzy.

That's what doesn't quite add up-- if he had this sort of compulsion and didn't even care that he was in a school hall ..... wouldn't something have manifested before now, at age 72?

And they're "not releasing the security cam video". Hmm...

probably so.

That's what doesn't quite add up-- if he had this sort of compulsion and didn't even care that he was in a school hall ..... wouldn't something have manifested before now, at age 72?

Not to mention, if he was a pedophile wouldn't he be happy about what he was doing? Why was he so furious?

1:13 "If I could move my arm that fast, I'd never leave the house" -- Butthead

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question: Is there actually proof of him masturbating, or is this hearsay?

Perhaps he had a terrible in his penis/prostate.

I can't tell you how many times I had to adjust my genitals during my varsity track days, in the middle of class, and not a single person noticed, and I was sitting in the front row.

probably so.

Could be he's been able to behave with some restraint and discretion in the past but this time the compulsion was beyond his control -- possibly because of his age.

I recall reading about a man who was arrested for boldly masturbating on a fully occupied New York City subway train. The interesting thing being this middle-age man was an apparently ordinary individual who was returning home from a respectable job. So it seems some people are so thoroughly overwhelmed by sexual compulsion they lose all sense of constraint.

A quick visit to Google will affirm that "public masturbation" is not at all an unusual occurrence.

I have a question: Is there actually proof of him masturbating, or is this hearsay?

Perhaps he had a terrible in his penis/prostate.

I can't tell you how many times I had to adjust my genitals during my varsity track days, in the middle of class, and not a single person noticed, and I was sitting in the front row.
If you're not a lawyer you should be.

Forum List

Back