Teachers Can Now Carry Guns As Safety Officers In Missouri....

You cannot be injured by a firearm in a room where no firearms are present. Fact.
That makes the possibility in that room absolute Zero.

Now you bring a firearm in.
Absent any other variable, do the math.

Hey, that was easy. What'd I win?
The Darwin award for stupidity...Here's your sign

Who wants to place bets on which happens first - a teacher will "protect" their students from a school shooter, or some sort of accident will put a bullet in an innocent student or teacher?
Did your head explode?
Conceal carry licensees are perhaps among the MOST responsible and level headed people of all.

Really? How do you figure?

Does it take "responsibility and level-headedness" to sleep in the back of a classroom for 2 hrs?
Just because you aren't level headed and responsible doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

Who wants to place bets on which happens first - a teacher will "protect" their students from a school shooter, or some sort of accident will put a bullet in an innocent student or teacher?
Are you saying teachers are not competent?

To take out an active shooter?

No, teachers are not at all competent to do that.
edify me as to your expertise on active shooters. I think you are talking out of your rectum. The most important thing to do with an AS is to immediately challenge him and put fire on him. 95% of the times, the AS folds up and kills himself

A child has a better chance of getting shoot in a mass shooting than by a gun from a teacher.

For those who doubt this
How many mass shootings have we had?
How many students have been shot with their teachers gun?

Your comparison makes no sense at all.

95% of kids in this country go to school in places where teachers are not allowed to bring their guns to school.
It's would make no sense to a dumb ass
You think all teachers go to school unarmed?
So tell me how many mass shootings have children been shot vs shot with a gun from a teacher?

The staggeringly vast majority of teachers go to school unarmed.

Kids are around concealed carry folks all the time and don't know it and aren't injured. What makes you think it will be different in school?

You cannot be injured by a firearm in a room where no firearms are present. Fact.
That makes the possibility in that room absolute Zero.

Now you bring a firearm in.
Absent any other variable, do the math.

Hey, that was easy. What'd I win?

using that logic, you cannot be a victim of medical malpractice is you never visit a doctor or a hospital.

so when you start bleeding out of every orifice in your body, you'd be better off staying home?

IsraeliArmedTeacher.jpg

they do it in Israel. I approve it here. send more darkies to the morgue
You mean other than children not being mass murdered because it takes police with guns 4minutes to get to the school?

No, I mean reinforcing yet again the idea that the answer to violence is more violence and the impression projected visually that the kids live in a fucking war zone.

But hey, it's not like young minds are impressionable or anything....

:banghead:

Fucked up idea. Period.
How is it promoting violence.
Firearms are for DEFENSE. Typically when a criminal is aware that his intended victim may be armed, the criminal will move along.
That REDUCES violence.

"Firearms are for defense" ----- against what?

OTHER FIREARMS. Duh.

Seeing that your teacher has to pack heat sends the message to a kid that "the world you've been born into is so fucked up, you could be shot, any time". And reinforces the fucked-up values, already present all over the media, that violence is everywhere and that "might makes right". It tells the kid, "you live in a war zone. Tough luck about your birth."

THAT is fucked up. There's no other term for it. And nothing good is going to result from putting those impressions in impressionable young minds. Nothing.

I don't understand Anti-Choice liberals. Why would they be opposed to choice?

Regardless, this is a good move because it can help bring about the end of public schooling and bring forth choice-based schooling via vouchers.

Any liberals who don't like this can have a choice of sending their kids to a school where every adult is unarmed. This way the parents can feel more at ease.

179019_2.jpg

IsraeliArmedTeacher.jpg

they do it in Israel. I approve it here. send more darkies to the morgue
You mean other than children not being mass murdered because it takes police with guns 4minutes to get to the school?

No, I mean reinforcing yet again the idea that the answer to violence is more violence and the impression projected visually that the kids live in a fucking war zone.

But hey, it's not like young minds are impressionable or anything....

:banghead:

Fucked up idea. Period.
How is it promoting violence.
Firearms are for DEFENSE. Typically when a criminal is aware that his intended victim may be armed, the criminal will move along.
That REDUCES violence.

"Firearms are for defense" ----- against what?

OTHER FIREARMS. Duh.

Seeing that your teacher has to pack heat sends the message to a kid that "the world you've been born into is so fucked up, you could be shot, any time". And reinforces the fucked-up values, already present all over the media, that violence is everywhere and that "might makes right".

THAT is fucked up. There's no other term for it. And nothing good is going to result from putting those impressions in impressionable young minds.

emotobabbling idiocy. Kids see armed cops every day. My kid's school-one of the top rated public schools in the state, has an armed officer.

A child has a better chance of getting shoot in a mass shooting than by a gun from a teacher.

For those who doubt this
How many mass shootings have we had?
How many students have been shot with their teachers gun?

Your comparison makes no sense at all.

95% of kids in this country go to school in places where teachers are not allowed to bring their guns to school.
It's would make no sense to a dumb ass
You think all teachers go to school unarmed?
So tell me how many mass shootings have children been shot vs shot with a gun from a teacher?

The staggeringly vast majority of teachers go to school unarmed.

And the moment that they need a police officer to save the life of a child, that police officer is 20 minutes away.

Regardless, this is a good move because it can help bring about the end of public schooling and bring forth choice-based schooling via vouchers.

Any liberals who don't like this can have a choice of sending their kids to a school where every adult is unarmed. This way the parents can feel more at ease.

179019_2.jpg

In Most states, where CCW is legal, anti gun retards ought to wear big signs saying

I AM NOT CARRYING A FIREARM
SO PLEASE BE GENTLE

Did your head explode?
Conceal carry licensees are perhaps among the MOST responsible and level headed people of all.

Does it take "responsibility and level-headedness" to sleep in the back of a classroom for 2 hrs?
Just because you aren't level headed and responsible doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

So, you speak for all CCW holders?

What about this guy?

Concealed carry holder misses attacker in Cleveland road rage incident shoots another man cleveland.com

Doesn't seem so "responsible and level-headed" to me...

179019_2.jpg

In Most states, where CCW is legal, anti gun retards ought to wear big signs saying

I AM NOT CARRYING A FIREARM
SO PLEASE BE GENTLE

I freaking love, LOVE, that picture. I laugh every time I see it.

Did your head explode?

What about this guy?

Concealed carry holder misses attacker in Cleveland road rage incident shoots another man cleveland.com

You act as if you can I called you on it.
OH remember NYPD shot 8 people about two years ago? Your position seems to be on thin ice.

Think of how safe you'll feel when your kid is going to a charter school that operates on the same values that you hold dear.

I don't have any kids, and your post-public school fantasy isn't going to happen.

Did your head explode?

What about this guy?

You act as if you can I called you on it.
OH remember NYPD shot 8 people about two years ago? Your position seems to be on thin ice.

I didn't try to "speak" for anyone, let alone all CCW holders.

I stated the obvious and simple fact that not all CCW holders can be considered "responsible" or "level-headed". It's asinine to claim that they can.

Think of how safe you'll feel when your kid is going to a charter school that operates on the same values that you hold dear.

I don't have any kids, and your post-public school fantasy isn't going to happen.

And guys like you also used to declare that a man being the bride in a wedding ceremony would never happen too.

While I agree with elements of the new law, lowering the age from 21 to 19, in my opinion is a mistake. Teenagers are more likely to make very bad decisions.

Forum List

Back