🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teachers Can Now Carry Guns As Safety Officers In Missouri....

the Missouri state legislature over road the democrat governors veto of a bill that sets guidelines for allowing teachers to carry guns in schools to protect their students...

BREAKING MO Legislature Overrides Gov s Veto Expands Open Carry CCW Teacher Carry in Schools - The Truth About Guns

The new law will allow specially trained and designated employees to carry firearms on campuses. It lowers the age for obtaining a concealed carry license to 19 from 21 and allows anyone with a CCW permit to openly carry a gun. Aswashingtonpost.com reports, Missouri schools had the option to allow carry on their campsites before, but the new law “requires the state Department of Public Safety to establish training guidelines for schools wanting to designate a teacher or administrator as a ‘school protection officer’ authorized to carry a concealed gun or self-defense spray.”
That will make for fun parent/teacher conferences. :D

IsraeliArmedTeacher.jpg

they do it in Israel. I approve it here. send more darkies to the morgue

the Missouri state legislature over road the democrat governors veto of a bill that sets guidelines for allowing teachers to carry guns in schools to protect their students...

BREAKING MO Legislature Overrides Gov s Veto Expands Open Carry CCW Teacher Carry in Schools - The Truth About Guns

The new law will allow specially trained and designated employees to carry firearms on campuses. It lowers the age for obtaining a concealed carry license to 19 from 21 and allows anyone with a CCW permit to openly carry a gun. Aswashingtonpost.com reports, Missouri schools had the option to allow carry on their campsites before, but the new law “requires the state Department of Public Safety to establish training guidelines for schools wanting to designate a teacher or administrator as a ‘school protection officer’ authorized to carry a concealed gun or self-defense spray.”

This is good news. The bozos who can't teach kids to read , write , and do math at age appropriate levels and who are stupidly pawing through the lunches you packed at home despite NEVER being asked to do so, can now carry handguns at school

You idiots are idiots.

Naw, don't worry. Those losers would never in a million years touch a gun.

Who wants to place bets on which happens first - a teacher will "protect" their students from a school shooter, or some sort of accident will put a bullet in an innocent student or teacher?
Kids are around concealed carry folks all the time and don't know it and aren't injured. What makes you think it will be different in school?

You cannot be injured by a firearm in a room where no firearms are present. Fact.
That makes the possibility in that room absolute Zero.

Now you bring a firearm in.
Absent any other variable, do the math.

Hey, that was easy. What'd I win?
You won an F. But you're probably used to that. You cannot defend against an armed intruder with school books, factor that into the equation.

That wasn't the question, now was it?

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

You lose.
I might suggest a reading comprehension class...

Who wants to place bets on which happens first - a teacher will "protect" their students from a school shooter, or some sort of accident will put a bullet in an innocent student or teacher?

Who wants to place bets on how many incidents or accidents liberals will tolerate in exchange for saving the lives of children?

A simple count of accidents that happen doesn't attach any VALUE to the accident but a child's life saved is immeasurably valuable.

I'll tolerate 1,000 miscalculated discharges in exchange for 1 child's life saved. So what are the odds for liberals, instead of 1,000: 1 will they be 2:1 or 3:1 or maybe even 4:1?

I'm not sure I understand your logic here.

You're saying that 1,000 kids getting shot accidentally by their teacher is ok if it "saves" 1 kid from being shot by a school shooter?

Who wants to place bets on how many incidents or accidents liberals will tolerate in exchange for saving the lives of children?

A simple count of accidents that happen doesn't attach any VALUE to the accident but a child's life saved is immeasurably valuable.

I'll tolerate 1,000 miscalculated discharges in exchange for 1 child's life saved. So what are the odds for liberals, instead of 1,000: 1 will they be 2:1 or 3:1 or maybe even 4:1?

You're saying that 1,000 kids getting shot accidentally by their teacher is ok if it "saves" 1 kid from being shot by a school shooter?

I'm saying that I'd accept 1,000 firearm discharges, shooting into the floor, into the ceiling, into the desk, into the wall in order to save one kid's life. Of those, some will be non-fatal and recoverable discharges into people. I'd trade a person getting wounded in order to save the life of another child. Sure, it sucks to be the one who is wounded but we never know who is going to draw the card, the card which gets them wounded or the card which allows them to go home to mom and dad after being saved from being murdered. That last card is pretty damn valuable to have in the deck.

I'm saying that I'd accept 1,000 firearm discharges, shooting into the floor, into the ceiling, into the desk, into the wall in order to save one kid's life. Of those, some will be non-fatal and recoverable discharges into people. I'd trade a person getting wounded in order to save the life of another child. Sure, it sucks to be the one who is wounded but we never know who is going to draw the card, the card which gets them wounded or the card which allows them to go home to mom and dad after being saved from being murdered. That last card is pretty damn valuable to have in the deck.

Well, we're not talking about "accidental discharges" into the floor, we're talking about "accidental discharges" into people.

How many kids with bullet holes from their teacher would you accept to prevent one bullet hole from a school shooter?

In the last few years, there have been around 100 or so injuries from school shootings in the US each year, and about 30 deaths.

In the last few years, there have been 15,000 - 20,000 accidental gunshot injuries in the US per year, and about 600 - 800 deaths.

Well, we're not talking about "accidental discharges" into the floor, we're talking about "accidental discharges" into people.

How many kids with bullet holes from their teacher would you accept to prevent one bullet hole from a school shooter?

I'd go with 100+ to1 ratio of recoverable wounds for every life saved. To a parent their child's life has infinite value. To actuaries there is some finite value placed on a child's life. The sad aspect to such a value calculation is that we can't connect the injured children to the saved children, we can't help those who were injured to see that they played a part in saving the life of a child. These cases are disconnected from each other by distance and time.

In the last few years, there have been around 100 or so injuries from school shootings in the US each year, and about 30 deaths.

In the last few years, there have been 15,000 - 20,000 accidental gunshot injuries in the US per year, and about 600 - 800 deaths.

Nice recitation of the statistics, now make a case with them.

I'd go with 100+ to1 ratio of recoverable wounds for every life saved. To a parent their child's life has infinite value. To actuaries there is some finite value placed on a child's life. The sad aspect to such a value calculation is that we can't connect the injured children to the saved children, we can't help those who were injured to see that they played a part in saving the life of a child. These cases are disconnected from each other by distance and time.

Do you think any parent would somehow feel better if their kid's teacher shot him than if a classmate did?

I think the statistics speak for themselves.

Over road. Bewtiful!

No they don't. You need to separate out how many gunshot injuries came from people licensed to carry a concealed weapon and how many deaths occurred. Counting kids playing with their parent's gun, counting morons trying to shoot apples off the head of their friend while stoned has ABSOLUTELY no bearing on this discussion.

What if those accidental injuries happen to NOT be "recoverable"?

"Sorry Jim, your son is dead. I was protecting him from school shooters, until my gun fell out of my pocket and went off. But you should feel ok about it, cause my gun is 'saving lives'"

Do you think any parent would somehow feel better if their kid's teacher shot him than if a classmate did?

Of course not. Do you imagine that gun grabbers would be scornful or appreciative if a teacher shot a madman who burst into the classroom and was intent on murdering their child?

No they don't. You need to separate out how many gunshot injuries came from people licensed to carry a concealed weapon and how many deaths occurred. Counting kids playing with their parent's gun, counting morons trying to shoot apples off the head of their friend while stoned has ABSOLUTELY no bearing on this discussion.

What about kids playing with their teacher's gun?

Why wouldn't that have any bearing on the discussion?

What if those accidental injuries happen to NOT be "recoverable"?

"Sorry Jim, your son is dead. I was protecting him from school shooters, until my gun fell out of my pocket and went off. But you should feel ok about it, cause my gun is 'saving lives'"

That complica

What about kids playing with their teacher's gun?

Why wouldn't that have any bearing on the discussion?

How about you stop being a hysterical woman and pull up the statistics from Israel. Let's anchor this discussion in the real world rather than in your fevered imagination.

Forum List

Back