Teachers Can Now Carry Guns As Safety Officers In Missouri....

Think of how safe you'll feel when your kid is going to a charter school that operates on the same values that you hold dear.

I don't have any kids, and your post-public school fantasy isn't going to happen.

And guys like you also used to declare that a man being the bride in a wedding ceremony would never happen too.

No, actually I don't think I've ever "declared" anything like that.

Gay marriage has been a forgone conclusion for at least a decade, just a matter of time. It has happened faster than I expected, though. I figured weed would win the race to legalization.

Who wants to place bets on which happens first - a teacher will "protect" their students from a school shooter, or some sort of accident will put a bullet in an innocent student or teacher?
Did your head explode?
Conceal carry licensees are perhaps among the MOST responsible and level headed people of all.

Really? How do you figure?

Does it take "responsibility and level-headedness" to sleep in the back of a classroom for 2 hrs?
Just because you aren't level headed and responsible doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

So, you speak for all CCW holders?

What about this guy?

Concealed carry holder misses attacker in Cleveland road rage incident shoots another man cleveland.com

Doesn't seem so "responsible and level-headed" to me...
You act as if you can I called you on it.
OH remember NYPD shot 8 people about two years ago? Your position seems to be on thin ice.

What "position" do you think I'm taking?

I don't see how the NYPD has to do with anything I've said.

Who wants to place bets on which happens first - a teacher will "protect" their students from a school shooter, or some sort of accident will put a bullet in an innocent student or teacher?
Did your head explode?
Conceal carry licensees are perhaps among the MOST responsible and level headed people of all.

Does it take "responsibility and level-headedness" to sleep in the back of a classroom for 2 hrs?
Just because you aren't level headed and responsible doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

What about this guy?

Concealed carry holder misses attacker in Cleveland road rage incident shoots another man cleveland.com

OH remember NYPD shot 8 people about two years ago? Your position seems to be on thin ice.

What "position" do you think I'm taking?

I don't see how the NYPD has to do with anything I've said.
You're full of fucking shit
Stop dragging your god damn feet.
You posted a fucking link about a concealed carry gun owner missing I fucking countered with the New York PD mass shooting of unarmed civilians.
and don't fucking try to side step what I said by acting stupid about and say it has nothing to do with anything.

Did your head explode?

What about this guy?

I didn't try to "speak" for anyone, let alone all CCW holders.

I stated the obvious and simple fact that not all CCW holders can be considered "responsible" or "level-headed". It's asinine to claim that they can.

true, same with cops, politicians, judges and OB/Gyn Doctors

but the empirical data is beyond dispute. the vast majority of CCW holders are responsible. SO much for lying turds like Sarah Brady who constantly voided in her shorts over "blood in the streets" if CCW was legalized

Did your head explode?

What about this guy?

I stated the obvious and simple fact that not all CCW holders can be considered "responsible" or "level-headed". It's asinine to claim that they can.
Asshole you just did try to speak for other gun owners stop acting as if you did not do that.
What in the fuck is wrong with you? When corner by your own bullshit don't try to side step what you said.

Think of how safe you'll feel when your kid is going to a charter school that operates on the same values that you hold dear.

I don't have any kids, and your post-public school fantasy isn't going to happen.

And guys like you also used to declare that a man being the bride in a wedding ceremony would never happen too.

No, actually I don't think I've ever "declared" anything like that.

Gay marriage has been a forgone conclusion for at least a decade, just a matter of time. It has happened faster than I expected, though. I figured weed would win the race to legalization.

National Center for Education Statistics:

From school year 1999–2000 to 2011–12, the percentage of all public schools that were public charter schools increased from 1.7 to 5.8 percent, and the total number of public charter schools increased from 1,500 to 5,700. In addition to increasing in number, charter schools have generally increased in enrollment size over time. From school year 1999–2000 to 2011–12, the number of students enrolled in public charter schools increased from 0.3 million to 2.1 million students. During this period, the percentage of public school students who attended charter schools increased from 0.7 to 4.2 percent. Between school years 2010–11 and 2011–12, the number of students enrolled in public charter schools increased from 1.8 million to 2.1 million.​

While I agree with elements of the new law, lowering the age from 21 to 19, in my opinion is a mistake. Teenagers are more likely to make very bad decisions.
that was the average age of US infantry in the Nam-carrying stuff like full auto M16 rifles, M79 grenade launchers, anti tank missiles and belt fed machine guns.

Did your head explode?

What about this guy?

true, same with cops, politicians, judges and OB/Gyn Doctors

but the empirical data is beyond dispute. the vast majority of CCW holders are responsible. SO much for lying turds like Sarah Brady who constantly voided in her shorts over "blood in the streets" if CCW was legalized

What "empirical data" are you referring to?

Did your head explode?

What about this guy?

Asshole you just did try to speak for other gun owners stop acting as if you did not do that.
What in the fuck is wrong with you? When corner by your own bullshit don't try to side step what you said.

Please, show me what you're talking about. Quote the post or something. I have no idea which post of mine you've decided to wildly misinterpret.

As it was posted on this thread earlier, AZ now only requires 2 hours of classroom training, with no range training. In short, you can get a Concealed license without ever having to fire a gun, or even be trained how to work the safty. This is so riduclas that even Nevada stopped recognizing AZ Concealed licences in their state. Now, keep in mind, AZ is the state where some idiot took his 8 year old to the range to fire an UZI, ending with the death of the expert range master. Here is a video of an active police officer teaching kids about gun safety:

So these are the people you guys trust around your kids with loaded weapons?

OoooooKAYYYYY!

While I agree with elements of the new law, lowering the age from 21 to 19, in my opinion is a mistake. Teenagers are more likely to make very bad decisions.
that was the average age of US infantry in the Nam-carrying stuff like full auto M16 rifles, M79 grenade launchers, anti tank missiles and belt fed machine guns.
Vietnam...home of the word "fragging". :D

Did your head explode?

Can't argue with that logic...

giggle01.gif

Kids are around concealed carry folks all the time and don't know it and aren't injured. What makes you think it will be different in school?

You cannot be injured by a firearm in a room where no firearms are present. Fact.
That makes the possibility in that room absolute Zero.

Now you bring a firearm in.
Absent any other variable, do the math.

Hey, that was easy. What'd I win?

using that logic, you cannot be a victim of medical malpractice is you never visit a doctor or a hospital.

so when you start bleeding out of every orifice in your body, you'd be better off staying home?

Your logic fails.
Your first statement holds (assuming "is" means "if"). But the second does not follow from the first. A child sitting in a classroom doing his lesson isn't bleeding to death; left alone he simply goes on with life.

But diga me hombre--
why would I be 'bleeding out of every orifice in my body'?

Kids are around concealed carry folks all the time and don't know it and aren't injured. What makes you think it will be different in school?

You cannot be injured by a firearm in a room where no firearms are present. Fact.
That makes the possibility in that room absolute Zero.

Now you bring a firearm in.
Absent any other variable, do the math.

Hey, that was easy. What'd I win?

using that logic, you cannot be a victim of medical malpractice is you never visit a doctor or a hospital.

so when you start bleeding out of every orifice in your body, you'd be better off staying home?

Your logic fails.
Your first statement holds (assuming "is" means "if"). But the second does not follow from the first. A child sitting in a classroom doing his lesson isn't bleeding to death; left alone he simply goes on with life.

But diga me hombre--
why would I be 'bleeding out of every orifice in my body'?

its called an analogy dude

google the term

and my logic is impeccable. turtles are related to vulcans

cowabunga dude

Vietnam...home of the word "fragging". :D

Charlie Sheen strikes again.

Forum List

Back