Teachers have been allowing hate symbols in their classrooms

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
For real. I have received numerous reports that despite the fact that some students were offended and despite the fact that some activists have protested it, many teachers in many schools across this land (including in grade school classrooms) have chosen to allow the American Flag to be displayed!

You don’t have to tell me. I already KNOW that this is absolutely unbelievable.

How are the kids ever going to learn to hate America and everything we stand for or have ever said or done if the American Flag is allowed to be displayed inside the classrooms of our precious youth?

C4B52C1E-A7B7-4744-AD72-B760412CDBBB.jpeg

Last edited:
Me personally, I hate yaks. Big furry lactating mammalian scourge on existence.

What is the point of your stupid OP?
Your mistake. My OP is absolutely brilliant.

It’s you that is stupid, pinko. If you weren’t so stupid, you’d already have the answer to your stupid question.

For real. I have received numerous reports that despite the fact that some students were offended and despite the fact that some activists have protested it, many teachers in many schools across this land (including in grade school classrooms) have chosen to allow the American Flag to be displayed!

You don’t have to tell me. I already KNOW that this is absolutely unbelievable.

How are the kids ever going to learn to hate America and everything we stand for or have ever said or done if the American Flag is allowed to be displayed inside the classrooms of our precious youth?

View attachment 599914
Thus must be a poor attempt at sarcasm.

The flag is a significant symbol and brings so much heart to people, because we were born with it and seeing it. How about a flag for all the common people that go against the global government. This American flag is great and awesome but what we are going through now is a global crime against the people. Maybe we as all the people of the world could make a flag together to go against the tyranny we have been through.

And they speak of a global union... But this was a government union. I suggest a global union of freedom loving people all around the word. That we come together to get rid of this tyranny in telling us what to do!

And they speak of a global union... But this was a government union. I suggest a global union of freedom loving people all around the word. That we come together to get rid of this tyranny in telling us what to do!
As long as we continue to honor our flag and what it represents. And maybe for good measure, we could get rid of the awful UN flag.

Well. I might be wrong but i dont see a problem with it.

What do you think is going on. Be specific.
Colon, don’t pretend you have any ability to see or understand anything. Specificity wouldn’t help you. Obviously.

Colon, don’t pretend you have any ability to see or understand anything. Specificity wouldn’t help you. Obviously.
Anyone using my name as a defence is the low IQ type. Don't try to be clever son. You don't have the smarts.
The fact remains you cannot define how showing flag is teaching kids the wrong thing.
Be specific smart arse or shut up.

Anyone using my name as a defence is the low IQ type. Don't try to be clever son. You don't have the smarts.
The fact remains you cannot define how showing flag is teaching kids the wrong thing.
Be specific smart arse or shut up.
Aww. colon is all upsetty wetty again.

Displaying the American flag is not the wrong thing, you rancid dildo. Some morons seem to consider the American flag as being a hate symbol, akin in their diminutive minds to a Nazi Germany swastika flag.

One more thing colon. You can’t give me directives or orders. You can spew the words, but your words have no effect. You’re just an anal seepage. So, you can GFY. :fu:

Forum List

Back