Team Obama makes great progress on the Hill

And he will be granted his missiles strikes. Which will lead to a hot war, and the next presidential debate will be regarding "removing the troops from Syria" in 2016.

Not even close in you assessment, not one iota.

I gotta say it... Team Obama was brilliant in their passing the buck to congress and forcing them to put their money where their mouths are. A straight-up vote for the record, posterity, and for all to see is awesome! Brilliant move Mr. President!

Kind of sad that the kid here thinks obeying the law is a brilliant political move instead of something that's required.

I believe you are wrong sir, President Obama did not need their approval nor their votes on the matter.

i gotta say it... Team obama was brilliant in their passing the buck to congress and forcing them to put their money where their mouths are. A straight-up vote for the record, posterity, and for all to see is awesome! Brilliant move mr. President!

kind of sad that the kid here thinks obeying the law is a brilliant political move instead of something that's required.

i believe you are wrong sir, president obama did not need their approval nor their votes on the matter.

I can hear it all the way over here. Since when did Obama care about their approval? Did it ever occur to you that this may just be a cover? A publicity stunt?

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Last edited:
I gotta say it... Team Obama was brilliant in their passing the buck to congress and forcing them to put their money where their mouths are. A straight-up vote for the record, posterity, and for all to see is awesome! Brilliant move Mr. President!

Kind of sad that the kid here thinks obeying the law is a brilliant political move instead of something that's required.

I believe you are wrong sir, President Obama did not need their approval nor their votes on the matter.

You can believe me wrong all you want. Doesn't change the fact that the Constitution requires Congress to authorize force.

You can believe pigs are going to fly out of your butt too. But you'd be seriously mistaken (I hope)

You can believe me wrong all you want. Doesn't change the fact that the Constitution requires Congress to authorize force.

You can believe pigs are going to fly out of your butt too. But you'd be seriously mistaken (I hope)

I told you before and I'll tell you again... as Commander in Chief, President Obama does not require to consult congress in this particular matter. The President can use force protect America as he see's fit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back