Ted Cruz: 1/6 was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol”

Exactly. History will see them as patriots.

Bull-fucking-shit. They beat up 105 Capitol police. They shit in the hallways of Congress and smeared their feces on the walls. They trashed offices and built a hangman's gallows for Pence. And I bet you're one of the first fucking idiots to go crazy when BLM shows up for a protest, you sorry-assed piece of shit.

Exactly. History will see them as patriots.
Nope. I'm a Conservative, but you're clinging onto tin-foil hat theory stuff.

Why? You can't prove your massive claim, just as the Democrats can't prove russian collusion, or Brett Kavanaugh behavior, or the host of other claims they make.

These people will be seen as rioters... stupid ones at that. The leftist media will make them out to be credible, but if you look at any of the photos you see an uncoordinated mob of dopes.. which probably was a good thing. They were far more tame than the George Floyd rioters we saw all summer in 2020, which the media doesn't even acknowledge happened.

IMO.. while I can say there is a bit of smoke as far as ballot issues, there isn't the goods as far as proof. However, what is easily provable is the media manipulation of the public in favor of Joe Biden to squeak out a victory... Media meddling into the election certainly "stole" the election.

You fucking retard.
I posted a QUOTE from the article YOU posted, and in that article the writer said, Pure Speculation.

Gawd it is hard dealing with idiots like you.
If you want to quote something, put these things called "quotation marks" around it.

Have you ever heard of such things? That's what they are there for.
No point in lashing out at me, fucking retard, because you aren't familiar
with grade school grammar rules.

Last edited:
If you want to quote something, put these things called "quotation marks" around it.

Have you ever heard of such things? That's what they are their for.
No point in lashing out at me, fucking retard, because you aren't familiar
with grade school grammar rules.

Me writing, just speculation as your article states (last line in the screen shot), isn't clear enough for you.
Apparently not.

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 3.52.37 PM.png

Sorry Eric Arthur Blair

Your honesty and integrity are always in question.
You are a liar, because you make up fake stats or news.
You have no integrity because you can't just simply admit you were/are WRONG.
Try it some time.

Just like when you claimed, "I know for a fact" , about...... due to her size.....babbitt is the only one capable of fitting through that particular window. Then I showed you that that window was at least 2 feet by 4 feet, and you still lied.

Lying fits your agenda.
That's all you got.

Just like, I never speculated, I told you it was a quote from the article you posted.
And the poster of the article was the one that 'speculated'.

I'm sad that you cannot accept the fact that you were confused, and AGAIN to resort to the only tactic you know and understand. LYING.

Sorry Eric Arthur Blair

Your honesty and integrity are always in question.
You are a liar, because you make up fake stats or news.
You have no integrity because you can't just simply admit you were/are WRONG.
Try it some time.

Just like when you claimed, "I know for a fact" , about...... due to her size.....babbitt is the only one capable of fitting through that particular window. Then I showed you that that window was at least 2 feet by 4 feet, and you still lied.
You haven't "shown me" anything, you amazing dick! You've made a claim, an unsupported claim
and that's all. Fuck off! And that point is irrelevant anyway.
Lying fits your agenda.
That's all you got.

Just like, I never speculated, I told you it was a quote from the article you posted.
And the poster of the article was the one that 'speculated'.

I'm sad that you cannot accept the fact that you were confused, and AGAIN to resort to the only tactic you know and understand. LYING.
Good to get this off you chest. Holding in such petty claims can cause heart attacks.
That would be a real shame! Really.

If you want to claim some articles claims as your own, do so when you post them.

Don't come back after the fact and then lash out at me over your petty complaints.
Once more...fuck off! And stay fuck offed.

You haven't "shown me" anything, you amazing dick! You've made a claim, an unsupported claim
and that's all. Fuck off! And that point is irrelevant anyway.

Good to get this off you chest. Holding in such petty claims can cause heart attacks.
That would be a real shame! Really.

If you want to claim some articles claims as your own, do so when you post them.

Don't come back after the fact and then lash out at me over your petty complaints.
Once more...fuck off! And stay fuck offed.
Idiots get 'triggered' when they have no other outlet.
Sorry you are triggered.

Next time, try being honest.
Nice try being the Grammar King. That was cute eric.
What I did was correct, you just have comprehension problems.

What a tard.

Idiots get 'triggered' when they have no other outlet.
Sorry you are triggered.
Sorry you have to pretend I am triggered. More likely I am just amazed at the lengths you will go to'
to make your petty pointless points.
Get a hobby, loser.

Next time, try being honest.
Nice try being the Grammar King. That was cute eric.
What I did was correct, you just have comprehension problems.

What a tard.
What you did was to come after me, long after the fact, because you can't take responsibility for your
own grade school grammar mistakes. And I can't blame you. It was an imbecilic mistake and you are
right to want to run away from it.

If you want on my long list of banned idiots keep it up. I will gladly put you in poster purgatory.
You deserve it.

Last edited:
Pretty much all GOP have said prosecute to the furthest extent of the law.

Meanwhile, the group of rioters pretty much just all showed up from coordinating on facebook. I'm not sure if there was some mastermind plotter and or organizer... at least that's the FBI investigation determined.
The term 'Green Bay Sweep' means nothing to you?
4i6Ckte.gif

How is Ted Cruz going to regret those fateful words he uttered....."violent terrorist attack" !!

The words that destroyed his political career.

One can only ponder.

How is Ted Cruz going to regret those fateful words he uttered....."violent terrorist attack" !!

The words that destroyed his political career.

One can only ponder.
Oh fear not. Tucker put him in his place and he has groveled at Tucker's feet

Yea..right.

One day after he called the Capitol attackers "terrorists" (rightfully so) he got smacked down by Tucker Carlson and licked his balls.
Speaking of licking balls, what’s the balance of Kamala’s “bail fund” for the thugs torching US cities?

Forum List

Back