Ted Cruz: 1/6 was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol”

you can bend over and bend a knee to the Republican establishment & liberal media but they'll never love you, Ted!

Thanks. Cruz states the obvious. We all know what 1/6 was. Most Republicans know that attack on the Capitol Building was meant to halt the peaceful transfer of power, but are just too craven to say it in public.
Ridiculous. The riot was allowed to happen, despite repeated pleas to Pelosi to beef up security (six times the
chief of Capitol Police begged Botox Nan for more officers on the sixth...every time he was turned down).

It was Krystal Nacht redoux. A horrible event staged to smear political foes.

Ted Cruz clarified his comments on Tucker Carslson's show.

Ted Cruz tells Tucker Carlson it was a 'mistake' to call Jan. 6 a ...

https://www.houstonchronicle.com › texas › article › Se...
But of course you ignore that. Because you are preeminently dishonest.

That is true, there was violence and destruction. And people were arrested and charged and con-victed for that. As they should have been.....not canonized like the Right wants to do to the Jan 6th violent thugs.
I don't want them canonized. Why is it that too many people arrested these days are just released and no charges are made? (like people breaking into stores to steal things) But not if you engaged in the trespass of the Capitol on 1/6/2021. Hos about a little perspective!

76% of America says it was a protest that got out of hand.

:oops8:
It was allowed to get out of hand by people like Nan Pelosi who refused to add more security when
asked by her Keystone Capitol Cops six times!

It was allowed to get out of hand by people like Nan Pelosi who refused to add more security when

The rats have all scurried away but when the Congress is retaken and the White House we are going to
hear all about what the Biden cluster-fuck will not deal with.

I noticed that you left out the fact that I posted that I was disappointed in Cruz and that I thought that he was just another member of the swamp. Why is that? I do have principles, Cruz led me to believe that he shared those principles.
You believe in this fantasy of "the swamp". You likely believe there is a "Deep State" controlling events, too.

You're not smart.

Trying to get ahead of the next Republican talking point. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
How many people died as a direct result of the Capitol invasion? Only 1. Ashli Babbitt, and she was one of the "invaders".
Why do the RWI's always say Only 1 died?
Babbitt is indeed dead.
Roseanne Boyland was also killed, but since she was trampled outside the Capitol by her own ilk, the RWI's want to ignore her death.

Why?

You don't know ANYTHING about the case of Epps in dealing with the FBI.
You only know what the trump cult is telling you.
And what about the Daily Kos and their post about Epps that I copied? Did you see that?
I'll bet you wouldn't admit it if you had.

I go where the facts are. Dim bulb partisans won't leave their provided lanes for anything.
The facts are Epps has been quietly let off the FBI's wanted lists. But you don't know about facts.

Here...I'll do you a favor, not that you will look. The Curious Case Of James Ray Epps AFO#16 AKA #FedBoomer... Everything Is Not Always As It Seems

You aren't bright enough to look but the steam is coming out of the 1/6 story.
And once that story breaks the presidential election that was stolen is next.

Is Daily Kos now part of the "Trump Cult"? Once you believe in a lie, you'll get sucked in and
everything will become a lie to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back