Ted Cruz: 1/6 was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol”

Terrorism is an act of violence committed against random, innocent people in order to instill fear among the general population and in pursuit of a political aim. BLM and ANTIFA burning down the businesses of innocent people is definitely terrorism in action. Mowing down people marching in a parade if definitely terrorism.

Assaults against government cannot be terroristic by very definition. The only term that could possibly apply would be guerilla warfare, if, and only if there was actual warfare involved. In this particular case, there wasn't and so we should be looking towards other, more accurate terms to apply. The term "insurrection" is certainly deceptive and politically motivated as there was no attempt to overthrow the government, and so at best this could be called a riot or an extreme case of civil disobedience.

Ted Cruz is usually more careful when using words, and he messed up here.
He didn't "mess up here". He said it 17 other times.

How many GOP believe the plotters and organizers should be prosecuted?
The "plotters and organizers" only wanted to prevent bogus votes from being counted. They did go a little overboard. Democrats went overboard by comparing 1/6 to 9/11. There is no comparison whatsoever. This is the only "insurrection" in history when none of the people who participated was carrying a gun or a knife.

The "plotters and organizers" only wanted to prevent bogus votes from being counted. They did go a little overboard. Democrats went overboard by comparing 1/6 to 9/11. There is no comparison whatsoever. This is the only "insurrection" in history when none of the people who participated was carrying a gun or a knife.
"bogus votes"......according to whom? :heehee:

I noticed that you left out the fact that I posted that I was disappointed in Cruz and that I thought that he was just another member of the swamp. Why is that? I do have principles, Cruz led me to believe that he shared those principles.
"those principles"? Violent insurrection if the election doesn't go your way? THOSE principles?

And yet as a true insurrectionist you supported an entire summer of leftist violence against US cities, traitor
You, of course, can link to where that poster stated that he supported "an entire summer of leftist violence". I look forward to you posting those links..................unless, of course, you are lying.

Two wrongs don't make a right. But, you libs are no angels either. What happened in Portland, Seattle, and other places were not just protests either.
That is true, there was violence and destruction. And people were arrested and charged and con-victed for that. As they should have been.....not canonized like the Right wants to do to the Jan 6th violent thugs.

Forum List

Back