Ted Cruz: 2nd Amendment Is 'Ultimate Check Against Government Tyranny'

Which is the traditional rabid RW way of saying "I can't dispute what anyone else said on a factual or historical level."

There. Fixed it for you.

What do rabid left wing nut jobs know about facts or history? Obviously they think that only the Government should have guns; forget the history of tyranny.

I bet the German people didn't believe the Germany Army would support and show fealty to Hitler as well back in 1936.

But it does mirror the foolish hypocritical naiveté of Liberals thinking that Government is good; but only if THEIR deciders are in charge.
Great, another fucking teaper. Speaking of Hitler's Army...why the fuck does the tea party have an army? Forget the history of tyranny, the tea party acts just lke the Nazi party. Fuckers...destroying the US and true conservatism with hate politics, threats of sedition, and obstruction.

Speaking of braying jackasses whinnying and so forth, what would Shriallry bray or hee haw or whinny if she were to discuss the meaning and historical purpose for the 2d Amendment?

hillary5.jpg

Naaaaaay!

I don't get why the militia types think they could take on the US military and win.

And yes, the military would fire on US citizens. They swear an oath to do exactly that.

Yep can see it now, goober t bodine shootin' off his 12 gauge fighin' off the gob'ment

these so called patriots crack me up ... 4 F18's, one fly by the "camp in the woods" and the entire redneck militia becomes possums up in the trees ..

Just what the British said about their expertise on battlefield tactics, but we didn't follow their program.

Also, the military isn't a hostile force to the American people, for a just cause they will be split as well.

Then again victim mentatlity is your gig

Which is the traditional rabid RW way of saying "I can't dispute what anyone else said on a factual or historical level."

There. Fixed it for you.

What do rabid left wing nut jobs know about facts or history? Obviously they think that only the Government should have guns; forget the history of tyranny.

I bet the German people didn't believe the Germany Army would support and show fealty to Hitler as well back in 1936.

But it does mirror the foolish hypocritical naiveté of Liberals thinking that Government is good; but only if THEIR deciders are in charge.
Great, another fucking teaper. Speaking of Hitler's Army...why the fuck does the tea party have an army? Forget the history of tyranny, the tea party acts just lke the Nazi party. Fuckers...destroying the US and true conservatism with hate politics, threats of sedition, and obstruction.

Nutz: At least your self-referential name is appropriate.

You don't know jack shit about true conservatism.

You don't have the slightest grasp of the purpose of the Tea Party.

And like all your idiot "disarm them all" ilk on this thread, you don't have the slightest grasp on what Cruz said or how and why he was completely correct.

There. Fixed it for you.

Yes, teapers, wow. Government is too big and spending too much money? Where do they come up with that crap. Government is the solution to all our problems, that doesn't come cheap. And it's not like you want to spend your own money on it

I don't get why the militia types think they could take on the US military and win.

And yes, the military would fire on US citizens. They swear an oath to do exactly that.

Yep can see it now, goober t bodine shootin' off his 12 gauge fighin' off the gob'ment

these so called patriots crack me up ... 4 F18's, one fly by the "camp in the woods" and the entire redneck militia becomes possums up in the trees ..

Just what the British said about their expertise on battlefield tactics, but we didn't follow their program.

Also, the military isn't a hostile force to the American people, for a just cause they will be split as well.

The British won most of the battles and took territory at will

Until the French entered the war

Drunken gun nuts would be no match for a modern military

There. Fixed it for you.

And like all your idiot "disarm them all" ilk on this thread, you don't have the slightest grasp on what Cruz said or how and why he was completely correct.
WHy does the tea party have an army/ Fucking seditionist assholes. I cannot wait for you guys to start your revolution....I am ready for it...so are most 2a loving Americans who don't believe in teaper hate politics and seditious activity.

There. Fixed it for you.

Yes, teapers, wow. Government is too big and spending too much money? Where do they come up with that crap. Government is the solution to all our problems, that doesn't come cheap. And it's not like you want to spend your own money on it
LOL...when as the last time a racist teaper talked about smaller government and fiscal responsibility...all your ilk ever talk about is killing n1ggers, fucking fags, sucking Jew cock and klling Obama. Teapers are nothing more than racist traitors.

There. Fixed it for you.

WHy does the tea party have an army/ Fucking seditionist assholes. I cannot wait for you guys to start your revolution....I am ready for it...so are most 2a loving Americans who don't believe in teaper hate politics and seditious activity.

The Tea Party has an ARMY? Really Sally?

You must be TERRIBLY concerned about the SALVATION Army, too.

You imbecile.

The British won most of the battles and took territory at will

Until the French entered the war

Drunken gun nuts would be no match for a modern military

I like how you keep saying you love America, obviously that love is based on your hand in our pockets.

And yes, of course, gun owners are drunken gun nuts, your city liberal snobbery and bigotry is a great argument. Gun owners in this country would be actually a pretty formidable force, but you keep telling your self that, dependency boy. We are also heavily connected to the military both with veterans and families of veterans

There. Fixed it for you.

You imbecile.
:lol: A low info teaper that knows absolutely nothing about the hate group he supports. How fucking pathetic. have prvided a number of links on a number of occasions...you should try a google search to truly learn about the teaper goals of a race war, revolution, and n1gger killing.
Fucking pathetic thatyou staunchly support a group and don't have a fuckng clue about them. Pathetic. Low info lemming....Sally.

LOL...when as the last time a racist teaper talked about smaller government and fiscal responsibility...all your ilk ever talk about is killing n1ggers, fucking fags, sucking Jew cock and klling Obama. Teapers are nothing more than racist traitors.

So where do you get this idea that blacks are less capable than whites of taking care of themselves, so it's racist to not give them money?

So where do you get this idea that blacks are less capable than whites of taking care of themselves, so it's racist to not give them money?
What the fuck are you talking about, racist teaper. Like a typical, seditious teaper...you are trying to assign a value to me which I do not hold. Pathetic fucking teapers!

Try again, teaper hate bitch.

You imbecile.
:lol: A low info teaper that knows absolutely nothing about the hate group he supports. How fucking pathetic. have prvided a number of links on a number of occasions...you should try a google search to truly learn about the teaper goals of a race war, revolution, and n1gger killing.
Fucking pathetic thatyou staunchly support a group and don't have a fuckng clue about them. Pathetic. Low info lemming....Sally.

You believe photos establishment leftists post with pictures of racists with captions about the tea party. We know tea partiers. Obviously you know better, would a leftist propagandist lie? Obviously not

What the fuck are you talking about, racist teaper. Like a typical, seditious teaper...you are trying to assign a value to me which I do not hold. Pathetic fucking teapers!

What a child. Just so you know, I'm a hell of a lot scarier to your lust for other people's money than a tea partier, I'm actually a libertarian. They just want to put you on a money diet and have you lose a few pounds. Spend a little less, tax a little less. I want to put you on a crash money diet and rock your world slashing spending and taxes. You would have to work to eat. Tea partier, LOL. What a bunch of uncommitted pikers they are to dealing with the evil that is oppressive government.

Also, does your crap actually sound good to you, Al Sharpton?

You imbecile.

You believe photos establishment leftists post with pictures of racists with captions about the tea party. We know tea partiers. Obviously you know better, would a leftist propagandist lie? Obviously not
I believe what I hear your teaper ilk spew on this forum. I believe what hear racist teapers say n real life. Tea Party is a hate group that wants to start a race war. I look forward to that day.

You must be a lemming too that doesn't understand what the group you support is really up to.

What a child. Just so you know, I'm a hell of a lot scarier to your lust for other people's money, I'm actually a libertarian. They just want to put you on a money diet and have you lose a few pounds. I want to put you on a crash money diet and rock your world.

Does that crap actually sound good to you, Al Sharpton?
Again, the teaper racist bitch is trying to assign a value and argument that I have never made. I am a TRUE conservative you racist teaper pussy. A TRUE conservative that doesn't use race as an excuse for hate.

You imbecile.

I believe what I hear your teaper ilk spew on this forum. I believe what hear racist teapers say n real life. Tea Party is a hate group that wants to start a race war. I look forward to that day.

You must be a lemming too that doesn't understand what the group you support is really up to.

Blah blah, you don't know what you're talking about. You're just a dependency whore saying what your masters tell you to so they give you more free government cheese

You imbecile.

You are the epitome of low information.

The Tea Party comes in many forms. It is NOT (contrary to what your masters tell you, you pathetic little sheep) one organized official entity.

One big Tea Party group CALLS itself the Tea Party Army. My point, you brainless dufus, is that the Salvation Army also calls ITSELF an "Army," too, but that doesn't make them a bunch of armed warriors, you tragic brain dead nit wit.

Damn. You are an ignorant clueless rancid twat. Go play in traffic.

Forum List

Back