Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

You probably shouldn't try this at home.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Mmmm. Machine-gun bacon," Cruz says with a laugh.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Well, that should certainly qualify Cruz for Trump's VP.

Kewl

And no, I'd rather see him as the AG.

I've heard that Trump would choose Trey Gowdy as his AG.

He could be good also, but Ted is more experienced in dealing with SCOTUS and having been Solicitor General probably better organizational skills. Gowdy was just a prosecutor, maybe better suited to head the FBI.

A prosecutor is more in line with an AG's duties than a Solicitor General's which is more akin to a defense attorney.IMO

The AG defends the US in SCOTUS, Cruz has a good track record there.

Crazy Cruz could have fed several hungry kids with all that ammo he burned up. I hear Texass has a child poverty problem.

What would possess a person to wrap bacon around the barrel of a machine gun and then fire enough rounds to cook it?

Just goofing off and having fun and basically just seeing if it could be done. But it's harmless fun and it riles up liberals which makes it twice as fun.
Makes liberals' heads explode. Always a good thing.

Crazy Cruz could have fed several hungry kids with all that ammo he burned up. I hear Texass has a child poverty problem.

His kids aren't starving. If your kids are then I suggest you sell your computer and feed them.

What would possess a person to wrap bacon around the barrel of a machine gun and then fire enough rounds to cook it?

Just goofing off and having fun and basically just seeing if it could be done. But it's harmless fun and it riles up liberals which makes it twice as fun.

His kids aren't starving. If your kids are then I suggest you sell your computer and feed them.

No, I'm sure "his" kids aren't starving.

Report: 47 Percent Increase In Texas Child Poverty Rate

You probably shouldn't try this at home.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Mmmm. Machine-gun bacon," Cruz says with a laugh.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Well, that should certainly qualify Cruz for Trump's VP.

Kewl

He could be good also, but Ted is more experienced in dealing with SCOTUS and having been Solicitor General probably better organizational skills. Gowdy was just a prosecutor, maybe better suited to head the FBI.

A prosecutor is more in line with an AG's duties than a Solicitor General's which is more akin to a defense attorney.IMO

The office of Attorney General was established by Congress by the Judiciary Act of 1789. The original duties of this officer were "to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the president of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments. Only in 1870 was the Department of Justice established to support the attorney general in the discharge of their responsibilities.

Those numbers would drop dramatically if your dear leader would do his job and deport illegals.

Well take into account all those freeloading illegals that number seems about right. But trust me, no kids are starving to death in Texas.

Kewl

The office of Attorney General was established by Congress by the Judiciary Act of 1789. The original duties of this officer were "to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the president of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments. Only in 1870 was the Department of Justice established to support the attorney general in the discharge of their responsibilities.

And it's kept growing and growing and grow............................................

Those numbers would drop dramatically if your dear leader would do his job and deport illegals.

Sure, blame it on the black guy.

What a retarded waste of ammo.

Target practicing is a waste of ammo? SHHHHHH don't tell anyone that, selling ammo keeps me in business. HAHAHA
It's not even an actual machine gun.

I didn't go to the link, I was going by the thread title. But anyhow, most Liberals can't tell the difference.
I can, he is firing a semi-automatic weapon and turns around and says "machine gun bacon" and my first thought was: Well that's all kinds of retarded.

Sure, blame it on the black guy.

Yep, he's the one deferring deportations, who else should I blame?

Target practicing is a waste of ammo? SHHHHHH don't tell anyone that, selling ammo keeps me in business. HAHAHA

I didn't go to the link, I was going by the thread title. But anyhow, most Liberals can't tell the difference.
I can, he is firing a semi-automatic weapon and turns around and says "machine gun bacon" and my first thought was: Well that's all kinds of retarded.

Well if you really want to get technical, all guns are machines.

The primary qualification for USMB nutters to consider you as an AG candidate is whether or not you are willing to show disrespect toward liberals.
Disrespect? No.
Viciousness against illegal acts? Yes.

No. It's just disrespect. Ben Carson is going to be on that debate stage because he dissed Obama at a prayer breakfast.

Nutters love that shit.
Do you really think that is the reason Carson will be at the debate?

He'd never have considered running if he'd not gotten such a positive reaction to that stunt. You'd not even know his fucking name.

The primary qualification for USMB nutters to consider you as an AG candidate is whether or not you are willing to show disrespect toward liberals.
Disrespect? No.

No. It's just disrespect. Ben Carson is going to be on that debate stage because he dissed Obama at a prayer breakfast.

Nutters love that shit.

He'd never have considered running if he'd not gotten such a positive reaction to that stunt. You'd not even know his fucking name.
OK if you really think that is the reason then you have outed yourself as the dumbest motherfucker on this board.

Disrespect? No.

Nutters love that shit.

OK if you really think that is the reason then you have outed yourself as the dumbest motherfucker on this board.

You didn't know who he was before that day, did you?

Well if you really want to get technical, all guns are machines.
Pretty much but it seems like something the gun nuts would jump all over if it was anyone else. Even I know that in military terms a machine gun is a larger caliber weapon who's primary mode of operation is full auto and usually belt fed.

Forum List

Back