Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

You probably shouldn't try this at home.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Mmmm. Machine-gun bacon," Cruz says with a laugh.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Well, that should certainly qualify Cruz for Trump's VP.

Kewl

And no, I'd rather see him as the AG.

I've heard that Trump would choose Trey Gowdy as his AG.

He could be good also, but Ted is more experienced in dealing with SCOTUS and having been Solicitor General probably better organizational skills. Gowdy was just a prosecutor, maybe better suited to head the FBI.

The primary qualification for USMB nutters to consider you as an AG candidate is whether or not you are willing to show disrespect toward liberals.

You probably shouldn't try this at home.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Mmmm. Machine-gun bacon," Cruz says with a laugh.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Well, that should certainly qualify Cruz for Trump's VP.

Kewl

And no, I'd rather see him as the AG.

I've heard that Trump would choose Trey Gowdy as his AG.

He could be good also, but Ted is more experienced in dealing with SCOTUS and having been Solicitor General probably better organizational skills. Gowdy was just a prosecutor, maybe better suited to head the FBI.

A prosecutor is more in line with an AG's duties than a Solicitor General's which is more akin to a defense attorney.IMO

What would possess a person to wrap bacon around the barrel of a machine gun and then fire enough rounds to cook it?

The primary qualification for USMB nutters to consider you as an AG candidate is whether or not you are willing to show disrespect toward liberals.
Disrespect? No.
Viciousness against illegal acts? Yes.

No. It's just disrespect. Ben Carson is going to be on that debate stage because he dissed Obama at a prayer breakfast.

Nutters love that shit.

What would possess a person to wrap bacon around the barrel of a machine gun and then fire enough rounds to cook it?

Just goofing off and having fun and basically just seeing if it could be done. But it's harmless fun and it riles up liberals which makes it twice as fun.

Disrespect? No.
Viciousness against illegal acts? Yes.

No. It's just disrespect. Ben Carson is going to be on that debate stage because he dissed Obama at a prayer breakfast.

Nutters love that shit.
Do you really think that is the reason Carson will be at the debate?

Just goofing off and having fun and basically just seeing if it could be done. But it's harmless fun and it riles up liberals which makes it twice as fun.

Gee, thanks for your "logical" explanation.

You're welcome. I'm guessing you've never done anything just for shits and giggles.

Forum List

Back