🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

comedians-ted-cruz.jpg

Well anyone surprised they are out with the attacks on someone's family? But you couldn't bring up Obama's Rev. daughters, mother-in-law, his mom, grandparents and the list was so ling I lost track. OR YOU BE A RACIST

dirty politics as usual from the party who LOST CONGRESS under their ugly leader, Obambam

tomorrow Cruz is to announce his presidential run

Yep, that's when they really poo poo in their diapers. It won't be any prettier either

let the freak outs begin --LOL

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.

surely a lefty like yourself is not complaining about Castro --LOL

this must be some sort of leftist endorsement

--LOL

No kidding. didn't they all just have orgasms when their dear Leader took it upon himself to open speaking to them.

sheesh, they want it every way they can get it. greedy little snakes just like their elected asses In the Democrat party

Well anyone surprised they are out with the attacks on someone's family? But you couldn't bring up Obama's Rev. daughters, mother-in-law, his mom, grandparents and the list was so ling I lost track. OR YOU BE A RACIST

dirty politics as usual from the party who LOST CONGRESS under their ugly leader, Obambam

tomorrow Cruz is to announce his presidential run

Yep, that's when they really poo poo in their diapers. It won't be any prettier either

let the freak outs begin --LOL

OH YEAH!!!!!!
pulling hairs out, stomping their feet, digging up dirt nobody gives a shit about...

their Usual selfs

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.

--LOL

No kidding. didn't they all just have orgasms when their dear Leader took it upon himself to open speaking to them.

sheesh, they want it every way they can get it. greedy

--LOL windbags all of then

a few weeks ago it was a race to be the first to Cuba

and how many frikkin years has everyone heard from the leftists

about how great Castro treats his peoples with wonderful health care

many leftists claim it one of the best if not the best system in the world

certainly according to these wackos better then the United States health care

--LOL

There's more.

--LOL

--LOL

One thing I've noticed about them. Is hardly any stands on principle or has any pride.

they twist and turn however the wind or their party masters blows them.

I believe that if we want the right candidate for president, we should go with the ones liberals attack the most.

There's more.

Cool....this should get the left-wing moon-bat vote for sure. :thup:

I believe that if we want the right candidate for president, we should go with the ones liberals attack the most.

yes we should. but we also have to deal with this treacherous LAMEstream media. they have become an enemy to anyone Republican. Or someone Like Obama would have NEVER been elected AND for sure with his record been RE-elected. Jimmy Carter can tell us that

There's more.

--LOL

--LOL

One thing I've noticed about them. Is hardly any stands on principle or has any pride.

they twist and turn however the wind or their party masters blows them.

hardly any stands on principle or has any pride

very few if any and it is glaringly obvious

for as much as the prezbo has burned them

on the promises he made they continue to blindly support this guy

instead of demanding his resignation -simply amazing --LOL

and the best part

the part i like the best is when they CRY

Bush did it too -LOL

There's more.

Good speech by Mr Cruz, Castro Obama similarities :thup:

If the liberal fanatics actually cared about whose father supported whom, they'd be screaming in outrage over John F. Kennedy's father doing business with 1930s Germany.

Did I miss that thread? Or do liberals actually not care about whose father supported what regime, but are merely looking for an excuse to bash Republicans?

Ted Cruz was born in Canada in 1970 of an American citizen mother and Cuban father. ... Ted Cruz was not born in a U.S. state or territory, so clearly he is not a natural born American citizen and cannot become president

Bu... bu... bu... bu.... but he's not black, so it's ok..... the birthers will say that he's good to go...
Bu bu bu he's a Hispanic. But he's not OUR kind of Hispanic. He's an off the reservation Hispanic. So we have to insult and humiliate him personally.
You're such a raging fucktard motherfucker shit eating piece of taint licking goo.

He is the crackers acceptable kind of hispanic
Conservatives actually don't care whether he is Hispanic or not. We care about the content of his character and his ideas. Something liberals really dont give a shit about.
For example: I'll bet you couldn't name 3 items in Hillary Clinton's agenda.

Oh, like the fact that he is an attention whore opportunist...... yes, I agree, that says a lot about the content of his character.

Please, make my day. Nominate Ted Cruz. Then Hillary wins by 20 points nationally.

LOL.... This guy is an election genius:lmao:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Ted Cruz is a Communist plant. His entire family are agents of Fidel Castro! Think about it: Teddy Boy's dear old dad fought alongside Castro in the fifties and was instrumental in overthrowing the Batista regime. He now claims that he had no idea that the Bearded One was a commie.YEAH, RIGHT! NUDGE! NUDGE! WINK! WINK! After the evil-doers had that island in their treacherous claws, and Batista was safely living in disgraced exile, Fidel sent Papa Cruz over here by way of Canada - CLEVER! He was even able to fix himself up with an American wife. The perfect front! Old Man Cruz has been doing Castro's dirty deeds ever since. He was even able to enlist his half-witted kid into the cause. There is no other logical explanation - none.

The Rant by Tom Degan October 2013

OMG, it all makes perfect sense. Cruz is the real Manchurian Candidate.

If the liberal fanatics actually cared about whose father supported whom, they'd be screaming in outrage over John F. Kennedy's father doing business with 1930s Germany.

Did I miss that thread? Or do liberals actually not care about whose father supported what regime, but are merely looking for an excuse to bash Republicans?

that's way too deep for them. History isn't a strong suit and they don't seem to care about learning it either. If a LEFTWING hate site says something then by golly that has to be TRUTH. it scare me to see what we are trusting our lives with these people who post this kind of crap. they go out and vote

Forum List

Back