Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was never a lack of information. Obama released a copy of his birth record in 2008.
Hawaii has never acknowledged the release of the 2007 COLB in 2008.
You are out of your mind. Comes with the territory of being a Birfer...

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record. Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i." ~ Chiyome Fukino, October 2008

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...." ~ Chiyome Fukino, July 2009
Those statements can't be taken seriously anymore since an investigation authorized by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth record released on April 27, 2011 to be 100% forged.
Sorry, but in no universe does a Sheriff from Maricopa County who never saw the records on file in Hawaii supersede Hawaii's Director of Health and Hawaii's State Registrar; who have both viewed his birth records on file.

You may be crazy, but don't expect anyone to accept your hallucinations as fact.
Like hell.
You are crazy, and no one accepts your hallucinations as 'fact.'

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record. Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i." ~ Chiyome Fukino, October 2008

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...." ~ Chiyome Fukino, July 2009
Those statements can't be taken seriously anymore since an investigation authorized by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth record released on April 27, 2011 to be 100% forged.
Sorry, but in no universe does a Sheriff from Maricopa County who never saw the records on file in Hawaii supersede Hawaii's Director of Health and Hawaii's State Registrar; who have both viewed his birth records on file.

You may be crazy, but don't expect anyone to accept your hallucinations as fact.
Like hell.
You are crazy, and no one accepts your hallucinations as 'fact.'
Is that all you got, shit for brains? Some lame ass, pathetic, dumber'n dirt insult?

Sorry, bubble head, ain't cuttin' it this time, and whether it makes your little head explode or not, many, MANY people, in fact the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS, have doubts obama was born in America, and is legally holding the office.

Now go beat yourself in the face with a hammer, dumbass fuck.

Here is how Ted Cruz acquires conflicting allegiances and citizenships from the moment of birth:

Jus sanguinis: he was born to a Cuban father. He was therefore born a citizen of and in allegiance to Cuba.

Jus sanguinis: he was born to a U.S. citizen mother. He was therefore born a “citizen of the United States” at birth and in allegiance to our nation. Remember that the Constitution requires that future Presidents be “natural born Citizens,” not just “citizens of the United States.”

Jus soli: he was born in Canada. He was therefore born a citizen of and in allegiance to Canada.

So, three different nations (The United States, Canada, and Cuba) can lay claim to Ted Cruz’s citizenship and allegiance. This means that he was not born within the full and complete political, military, and legal allegiance to the United States. With such birth circumstances, he is a “citizen of the United States” under the Fourteenth Amendment, but he is not an Article II “natural born Citizen.” Since Ted Cruz was born after the adoption of the Constitution and he is not a “natural born Citizen,” he is not eligible to be President.

Cute fantasy.
No fantasy. True facts.

You wouldn't know a 'true fact' if it bit you on your racist ass.

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.
No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.
There was never a lack of information. Obama released a copy of his birth record in 2008.

Thats what Birthers keep telling us.

Of course there is no such written report of any such investigation.

And Birthers are ignored by most, and laughed at by the rest.

In any case, this is all MOOT, because since we elected a kenyan with a British father, that has never veritably proven he was born in America, and then top that off by him sealing his life's history including immigration and student visas by EO, Cruz could be born on the MOON and it wouldn't matter.

Precedent has been set.

Precedent only that there are some really stupid Americans like yourself who believe all that crap.
Stupid? Really? Care to back it up.... DUMBASS?

PROVE TO ME ANYTHING I'VE SAID IS WRONG... ANYTHING... PROVE I'M WRONG!

Otherwise I will MAKE you EAT your words, and PROVE that the REALLY STUPID one here is YOU.

Go.... I'm waiting...

LOL....first of all- in the words of the former Director of Health of Hawaii 4/11/11

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

We elected an American who had a Kenyan father.

You have seen all of the proof before that Barack Obama Jr. was born in the United States- and you have ignored it every time so far- so why post what you will ignore?

And there is no executive order by Barack Obama sealing his immigration and student visas- just more Birther lies, speculation and innuendo.

No the conspiracy is based on the lack of information by the Obama campaign. Virtually every record of his past is missing or unavailable. In that environment conspiracy theories grow. Had he been open and direct there would be no, or little, speculation.

Bull shit. The majority of Americans either have some or serious doubts that Barry was born in America, and is legally holding the office.

Only here where you have a couple of your little bubble headed circle jerk radical leftard odumbobots to give each other a reach around is different.

In the REAL WORLD, America's HEARTLAND, people don't buy COVER UP, HIDDEN THINGS, EXCUSES, FORGERIES and DEFLECTIONS as the TRUTH. We're STUPID and GULLIBLE like all you little bubbled headed PROGTARDS that would EAT ONE OF OBAMA'S TURDS and then try to tell us all it was CHOCOLATE PUDDING.

Fuck off, you IGNORANT dumbass.

YOU are the MINORITY.

HAWAII OFFICIAL NOW SWEARS: NO OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Signs affidavit declaring long-form, hospital-generated document absent
Published: 01/24/2011 at 8:48 PM
Read more at Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate

What official? Rabbi is right to deride your 'source'.

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

WND will print anything as long as its an attack on Barack Obama.

Compared to the statements by two Directors of Health of Hawaii saying that the original is on file.

And there is no executive order by Barack Obama sealing his immigration and student visas- just more Birther lies, speculation and innuendo.
REALLY?

THEN SHOW THEM TO ME.

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THEM WITH A FOIA REQUEST.

SHOW THEM TO ME.

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

Compared to the statements by two Directors of Health of Hawaii saying that the original is on file.
Oh, now you don't like the truth, SO JUST PROCLAIM IT'S NOT THE TRUTH.

I see.

Carry on, MORON.

Bull shit. The majority of Americans either have some or serious doubts that Barry was born in America, and is legally holding the office.

Only here where you have a couple of your little bubble headed circle jerk radical leftard odumbobots to give each other a reach around is different.

In the REAL WORLD, America's HEARTLAND, people don't buy COVER UP, HIDDEN THINGS, EXCUSES, FORGERIES and DEFLECTIONS as the TRUTH. We're STUPID and GULLIBLE like all you little bubbled headed PROGTARDS that would EAT ONE OF OBAMA'S TURDS and then try to tell us all it was CHOCOLATE PUDDING.

Fuck off, you IGNORANT dumbass.

YOU are the MINORITY.

LOL- you really are a Birther! Foul mouthed, fueled by lies, speculation and innuendo.

The birther issue has not gone away yet A new poll surfaces - Washington Times

67 percent of Americans say people who think President Obama was born outside the U.S.really just “don’t like the President.”

62 percent of Americans overall say this statement is true: Mr. Obama “was born in the U.S.”; 34 percent of Republicans and 84 percent of Democrats agree.

Read more: The birther issue has not gone away yet A new poll surfaces - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Read more: The birther issue has not gone away yet A new poll surfaces - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Oh, if our president had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin....there wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

That being said, the foolishness of the Birther conspiracy was based overwhelmingly in its desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming contrary evidence. And its exclusive dependance on imagination and conjecture as its basis. Making it doubly irrational.

And so much more fun to take apart. As you don't feel the need to restrain your presentation as you might when dealing with principled but contrary opinions.

Two problems: First Maricopa County has never released any official report. So there's nothing to review.

Second, Hawaii is the undisputed expert on its own documents. No one, not even the Cold Case Posse, has ever claimed that the original vital documents held by Hawaii are forged.

Thus, Hawaii's assessment of its own documents is supreme. Rationally, logically and most importantly legally.

You're insisting that we ignore Hawaii on their own vital documents. Nope. No one, including the State of Arizona itself, is going to do that. Birthers, as usual, are just fucking idiots.

Let me know when you post something that is the truth.

It will be a first for a Birther.

Let me know when you post something that is the truth.

It will be a first for a Birther.
Let me know when you can stop living in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back