Ted Cruz says Grammys are evil in response to performance

The mustic industry is in cahoots with big pharma to sell gender reassignment surgery to minors.

That’s all that farce was about.
The Grmmys are an industry show to sell more records. Thats all it is. Salesof featured artists go up after the show.

The Grmmys are an industry show to sell more records. Thats all it is. Salesof featured artists go up after the show.
Exactly. They sit around in a conference room deciding what “message” to push. In this case. Marxist gender identity and the gay/trans agenda.

Like I said. Staged.

This was considered subversive a few yeaars ago. Now we think of it as a classic and biting social commentrary

If you haven't seen the offensive performance, don't comment on it. It was utterly grotesque. A homely fat man dancing around in a demonic-themed, quasi-sexual orgy.

If one is not already brain-dead, things like this compel one to ponder what is the purpose of music.

This ain't it.

It has been reported that about 12 million American residents viewed it...out of a population of 335 million souls, more or less. I suppose that's a good thing; rejected by 96% of the target audience.

200w.gif

Apparently one bloke dressed up as the devil and did a dance in a cage or something.

The artists are delighted at the extra attention that he has brought them. Kerching !!

The fake christians have never understood art or rock and roll have th.ey ? Cruz would gave been condemning Elvis and Little Richard back in the day.

Until one of them said something mean about Mrs Cruz. Then Ted would have rolled over so that they could rub his belly..

I wonder what Ted would have made of Paradise Lost ? Beelzebub is the hero of that poem and he gets all .the best lines..

The loony right makes an ass of itself again.
If a performer had dressed up as the prophet Mohammed and muslims got upset over it, would you have this same opinion?

Forum List

Back